tuscl

Major Turn-off

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Sunday, August 18, 2013 7:15 AM
So I'm driving home from breakfast on this glorious Sunday morning and a red sports car pulls up behind me. Stopped at the red light, I see the driver out of my rear view mirror. She is young. Hot. And blonde. I mean smokin'. Not only smokin' but smoking. She proceeds to flick her cigarette out of the car. Yuck. What a turn off. At least here in Michigan, about 98% of dancers smoke. Like tattoos, I accept it as part of the deal. Hate it, but accept it. Not much other choice. Big turn-off. From previous discussions, it sounds like in places like California and the west coast might be better. But in places like Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, and the South, it's still pretty bad.

26 comments

• georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    A girl with rank cigarette breath is also a major turn off for me. There are a number of dancers locally that I *know* smoke, either cigarettes or weed or both, who practice good oral hygiene and don't foist their smoke breath off on customers. There are plenty who don't as well, and they're easy to avoid.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I prefer dancers not to smoke, but if they appeal to my shallow desires, I overlook this bad habit. Here in Michigan my ATF smoked off and on. Well, she smoked cigarettes off and on. She smoked weed every day. My CF, however, does not smoke.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I have yet to encounter a dancer who is a non-smoker. Seems as though all these young women smoke. It will SHORTEN their lives in the end.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Don't we all have "bad habits"? I would wager that someone, somewhere, would think any habit you or I have is bad!
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Clubber I guess so. But I want my stripper fantasy girl to be perfect. Lol
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    For a long time, I never knew my ATF smoked. She never smoked in front of me. Then Michigan went smoke free so it was even easier not to smoke in the club. Only after a some DFK did I detect a faint smell. So now we talk about it. She claims she only smokes at work. Not at home. She smokes when she drinks. I've run into a few other dancers that have said that. Given the addictive nature of cigarettes, I find that hard to believe.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    For some reason I think weed and vodka breath on a girl is cute. As long as she knows how to maintain.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    It is a definite turnoff for me if dancers smoke cigarettes.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    motor, "But I want my stripper fantasy girl to be perfect." I think that is the goal of us all! :) My ATF was close, but I got stupid and cut it off with her.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    @MH have your tried getting good discounts on BBBJs by rubbing your dick with nicotine patches before clubbing?
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I concur with those of you who prefer non-smoking dancers. Smoking also causes skin quality to deteriorate faster. I know a dancer who is in her mid-twenties and smokes. Just this last year I noticed she now has "crows feet" extending from her cleavage (although it isn't discernible in photos of her). That doesn't usually happened to women until their mid-forties that I have observed.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    I only have 7 clubs in my area to pick from and 5 of them allow smoking. I usually go to the other 2 for that reason- hate coming away from a club smelling like a cig There are definitely a good handful of dancers who smoke, but at non smoking clubs it's a lot harder to notice because the girl freshens up after they step back inside the club from smoking
  • slick316
    11 years ago
    All clubs in OKC allow smoking, I hate it. You smell terrible afterwards. Luckily not all of the dancers smoke, but it seems like a lot of the hot ones do though. On occasion, I'll have a dancer that smokes ask me if its okay that they smoke since they know I don't, and I've even had a girl go and put her cigarettes away since I don't smoke and she didn't want to smoke around me.
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    M Nestor clubs are all non-smoking, which I enjoy as a non-smoker. The tricky thing now is when a dancer asks if you would like to step outside with her while she has a smoke. I've done this a few times, but quit accepting the offer after the last couple trips out to the smoking area included other dancers out there smoking without customers. just felt really awkward.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    In Mexico it's very common for people to only smoke a cigarette or two with coffee or a drink in the evening. Nicotine is like alcohol, its addictiveness varies a lot from person to person.
  • FinalLap
    11 years ago
    It was a happy day when Michigan went smoke free! I totally agree with you, Motorhead. And why so many dancers still smoke is a mystery. I'd think there are far more customers like us...who don't want to smell like an ashtray... than those who don't care. Also, consider the time away from money-making activity that smoking takes in a strip club. They can't make a nickel when they go outside to grab a cigarette. And, then--in the Winter--they often put a light coat on over their stripper thong and go outside into the freakin' Michigan Winter--just to smoke. One of Life's Great Mysteries!
  • FinalLap
    11 years ago
    It was a happy day when Michigan went smoke free! I totally agree with you, Motorhead. And why so many dancers still smoke is a mystery. I'd think there are far more customers like us...who don't want to smell like an ashtray... than those who don't care. Also, consider the time away from money-making activity that smoking takes in a strip club. They can't make a nickel when they go outside to grab a cigarette. And, then--in the Winter--they often put a light coat on over their stripper thong and go outside into the freakin' Michigan Winter--just to smoke. One of Life's Great Mysteries!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Although you can't smoke inside the clubs in Cali, it's the same out here Moto-Tattoos and smokers. At least your clothes don't reek of smoke.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I'm a non-smoker and have never liked the smell of cigs. i will often get turned off by a dancer w/ a cig in hand and will often turn her down unless she's a 9+. fortunately 4 me; I visit mostly black clubs and find that black dancer smokers are in the minority - IME. Even the latina clubs down here in Miami are not too bad w.r.t. smoker dancers. But when I lived in Dallas and visited the white SCs, man I often felt like I needed a mask w/ oxygen in order to breathe. I was very happy when Dallas banned smoking in public buildings (including clubs) in the mid to late 2000s.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    When a old fav of mine quit smoking, her sugar daddy told her to start again because she might gain weight if she didn't.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    I'm not a smoker but I love fuckin smokers
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Majority of dancers here in Ohio are smokers!
  • lampbreaker
    11 years ago
    I don't smoke, but dancer's smoke breath (unless excessive) is somewhat of a turn-on for me.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    The young girl in the red convertible I mentioned in the opening post - can't figure out why she would choose to smoke. Both my parents smoked, but heck, in the 40's and 50's just about everybody did. I was fortunate I never picked up the habit. When a patent smokes, many times the kids start too. But smoke was so disgusting to me, I never had a desire too start. The cost alone is silly. I googled the price, and in a high tax state like New Jersey, the premium brands are over $100 a carton.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Was bored on TUSCL and decided to peruse SW which I had not done in a little while. Lo and behold; there was a thread on SW w.r.t. smoking in clubs – and to my surprise, most of the dancers that answered on the thread were against or did not like smoking in clubs. [view link]
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I think narcissistic people are more likely to smoke. They seem to think they are so special they can't get cancer or something.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion