tuscl

Hottest sci-fi actress

zipman68
the speed force!
Thursday, August 8, 2013 4:52 PM
Which sci-fi actress would you most like to see in the club giving slutty, slutty lap dances? Right now I'm voting for Rachel Nichols from Continuum. Pretty fucking hot!

26 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    Am I right or am I right? [view link]
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Samantha Stevens unless a witch is horror, not sci fi
  • jack0505
    11 years ago
    Jeri Ryan who was in Star Trek in the 1990s (Voyager)
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Raquel Welch, One Million Years B.C.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I'll pick number 1 [view link] Kara kent
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Zoe Saldaña in the new Star Trek movies.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    number 2 in her prime that is [view link] Eva, the girl who starred in Lexx And then maybe Wilma in Buck Rogers That's off the top of my head. Oh, I forgot Jesica Able in Fantastic Four. If she got naked, I would rank her right up there. I don't mean invisible naked.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    The princess in space balls
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Jane Fonda looked pretty good in "Barbarella."
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    I don't watch sci-fi, in general, so I'll go with the hottest Asian actress in any old Asian horror,sci-fi film..
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    I second Jeri Ryan. But she has to be dressed and in character as seven of nine before she gets naked and starts grinding. I might LDK if that happened. Lol
  • bellman
    11 years ago
    I too pick Jeri Ryan, but only for her Star Trek performances. In other shows in which she appeared since then (e.g. Shark) other female actresses were even more exciting.
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    “Jane Fonda looked pretty good in "Barbarella."” the only way that jane fonda ever looked good was on a sticker in the bottom of a urinal.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Oh come on, Jane's no Bridget but she still looked pretty good back in the day.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Jeri Ryan came to mind immediately when I read the title of this thread and I see a few others are thinking along the same lines. She always looked outstanding in her Seven of Nine outfit on ST Voyager. As for Jane she cleaned up nice when she was younger but I once saw her up close in person once and she was not very attractive at all. Not sure what Ted saw in her? Maybe she gave a great BJ. And her politics are an abomination, especially to Vietnam Vets.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    I'd rather do Bridget, or even Henry or Peter!
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @Clubber: Ain't that the fucking truth! I don't care how hot she looks, what she did makes her completely unattractive to me, even ugly.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    You're right GMD. And Farmersnob is the Jane Fonda of this site.
  • hizzle
    11 years ago
    Natalie Portman. Here she is as a stripper in closer. [view link]
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Does the Ape chick from Planet of The Apes count? I bet she'd go to town on my banana.
  • bluemonday
    11 years ago
    ming's daughter in flash gordon...
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Does R2-D2 come with a Fleshlight? If it does, count me in.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    What SlickSpic said in his first post
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Just about any of the victim/villainess of the week on ST:TOS.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Keiko O'Brien on ST:TNG or ST:DS9
  • Rod8432
    11 years ago
    I haven't seen Rebecca Romjin Mystique - aka Mystique from X Men. Girls of SciFi don't get any hotter.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion