tuscl

Big Wednesday aka Humpday Hotties

Thursday, August 8, 2013 3:10 AM
What a Wednesday, both here on TUSCL and at the strip club. Definetely a Big Wednesday and I don't mean that cult, surf classic(although I do love the film). I don't mean BBW. What I'm talking about is the amount of dancers that come out the woodwork on a Wednesday. I don't know how it is in your neck of the woods, but out here, both the day and night shift had a full house of hotness boiling over. With all the craziness going on in TUSCL land, I had to go to an actual strip club. Best decision of the day. Is there a weekday at your local club that seems to be packed with dancers or is Big Wednesday a local phenomenom that I've experienced? I was able to watch the shift change and was glad I did. Nuff said.

9 comments

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    A few places I know, Tuesday has been transforme from a ghost town into a packed house. One club offers one dollar admission. It's become urban youth night. Lots of interesting attire.
  • Dacandyman
    11 years ago
    right on slickspic. we need more upbeat posts that actually talk bout strip clubs. I dont know whuy dougster and rickyboy are having this argument but they shoul both mello what is the cult surf classic??
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    Tuesdays are pretty much the busiest day/night during the summer at one club here. $10 dances. Another club is busy on Thursdays day shift for some reason, I'm not sure why but there is always an extra 50% of girls it seems.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    One of my regular clubs has its amateur night on Wednesday and the few times I went when it was amateur night, it was packed, and when it was Wednesday and it wasn't amateur night, it quite simply wasn't. The last time I went on Wednesday there, they had exactly 5 dancers and 12 customers, counting myself, the whole time I was there and it felt like a tomb.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I've been to one of my other regular clubs on Tuesdays and they can pack 'em in then, possibly because they are closed on Sunday and Monday. They might run some promotion specific to Tuesdays. Now that I think of it, the club in my previous post above always has a decent crowd on Tuesdays the few times I've been there then, but that is also military/college ID night there and it's close to an Air Force base.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    My club is open 7 days a week, and my usual day is Tuesday. It can be quite a dead day and usually is in fact, but this week my ATF and backup favorite (they're friends) were both there, so I had fun with them both. I wish the club would do special events though; they have zero imagination. I know the owner and he's such an idiot when it comes to running his business. It wouldn't take much to get more people in there during weekdays.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'm thinking bout doing it again tonight. I wanna see if the Thursday lineup can match the Wednesday lineup. Back in my college days, Thursday was always the party night.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    Went in Thursday night to one of my regular clubs (had to call in sick from work first, though, and that's a story in itself) and they had their typical weekend crowd there, at least until 1:30 am, although they only had 6 dancers, which is low for there. One of my old favorites from a year ago has returned, only now with E's instead of D's. Got lap dances from 4 of the 6, the other two being one girl I had a falling out with and the other being very popular with one particular group of customers, as they hoarded her the whole time I was there.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    E's! I like that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion