tuscl

Prices

Monday, August 5, 2013 5:42 PM
What's the average price in your area for: Lap Dances, or extras like HJ, BJ, ect...

25 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Down here in South Florida, it seems the LD hustle is the $25 hustle where the dancer has to give $5 to the house for each LD. I don’t do extras so not sure the going rate for different extras; but FS is b/w $300 and $400 room included from what I’ve been told.
  • Dain
    11 years ago
    !5, the twice that for HJ, and 80 for FS. Last week I got DATY for 4 songs for just the song price.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    $211
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    It’d be nice if you listed what area you are in when you give your price(s)
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    $24.95 Detroit
  • BilliD
    11 years ago
    Here in Portland, OR $20 seems to be the going rate. Ocaisionally $25. The only time I've been offered anything outside the club it was $250 for FS which included the hotel room. $200 if I got the hotel room.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    You can get a ld for the incredibly low price of only $19.99. If you act now, well throw in a hj for the first 100 callers. But wait, there's more. Use your MasterCard and you'll also get a bj. This offers flying off the shelves so you better act now.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Do these prices include tax?
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I think it would cost me dinner and a movie or something. As far as girl's who only want money, I haven't been asking about prices.
  • bobvz
    11 years ago
    In Philly there is actually a battle going on where the city is trying to tax each lap dance. Clubs already pay a yearly "entertainment tax" and now they are going after each individual dance. Several clubs have joined in legal representation to fight this injustice!
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Prices here in the greater LA area range from $10 topless specials up to $50+ nude dances during peak times. Extras for me are usually $0 but I always tip well afterwards because ...well....she works hard fo da money. Bullwinkle - you really should look into being reincarnated in your next life as a lesbian SC hound. It's quite amazing. I'll put in a good word for ya ;)
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    $2
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    Detroit. I wouldn't pay more than $100 for a Bbbj or $200 for fs. And that's for top talent here. Too many clubs, too much competition. Keeps prices low. Some lower end clubs here and You can cut those prices in half.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Atlanta Table dances $5-10. VIP room charges for 30 minutes $35-100 Dancer charges for BBBJ or CFS $100-200 Prices my be lower in a couple of ghetto clubs that I won't go to.
  • jack0505
    11 years ago
    Lapdance = $20... VIP = $300 and it's just a good grind nothing extra. Now in some other places... $150 gets you FS.
  • NoOtherAlternatives
    11 years ago
    About tree fidy
  • silkypants
    11 years ago
    Just more proof I pay the highest prices everywhere I go. Papi I always pay more than $400 in south Florida. I did once pay $50 for a CBJ in Detroit but I also bought two dances. Once at a high end club I paid $200 for FS and once $200 for a BJ with a FS upgrade. Now that is not counting the blowjobs and sex I get for just the cost of dances, but nothing is really free is it.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Classic lopaw: "I'll put in a good word for ya ;)"
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Houston Lap dances 20 Fs pd 100-300. Currently avg 135 w OTC girl - x stripper. Quoted 300 from strippers at joy and covergirls for fs
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Your slipping , Payer11. I remember you reporting an avg POP of $133.33 recently.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Central IL: Club entry $3 Single LD $30 VIP $75 for 15 min $150 for 30 min Don't know extras prices. Good girls don't do that.
  • Electronman
    11 years ago
    Ditto what Boogieknight said-- Detroit goes for around 100 for BBBJ and up to 200 for FS-- generally top talent at those prices. Occasionally a dancer will snag a naive customer who will pay more thus inflating the price point for the rest of us.
  • thenumber10
    11 years ago
    Around here(RI) average dance is about 25, and roughly 100 + house fees for 15 minutes in VIP. Extras however seem to be completely random. I've gotten offers for CFS for 100 ontop of 15 minutes, and then BBBJ for 50 plus a half hour in the VIP. Then I have had girls ask for 200 for CBJ after buying a half hour in the VIP. Just gotta find the girls who do HJ just for buying the VIP though, they are my favorites.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    No idea about HJ, but a BJ is about...nah, I don't want to make anybody scream with envy.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Look ! If you gotta ask then you can't afford it
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion