tuscl

I thought I could resist

Friday, August 2, 2013 4:38 PM
So I've been seeing my ATF OTC for a little bit now. The reason I came to the board was to look for some advice navigating from seeing this girl at the club to the OTC experience. So far, it's been great.... she's gorgeous and actually a lot to hang out with. From reading some discussions on this board, I was prepared for the first time that she'd ask be for money when she got herself in a jam. I was also prepared to say no. But alas, I couldn't say no when she asked for an 'advance'. It wasn't a huge amount and I kind of felt it was gesture of good will after our last outing together. She skipped her shift at the club for a 7pm to 12am commitment with me for drinks, gambling and the Super Thing... she ended up staying until 3:30 and never said anything about the extra time. I'm not going to be able to see her for 3 weeks because of my schedule. So it'll be a while until I know if she 'pays her debts'. But wow, she knows how to turn on the charm. She did say that if I had any time she'd drop whatever she was doing and haul ass to meet me.... so I've got that to think about for 3 weeks.

15 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    She has you on the hook and she is slowly reeling you in – IMO. “… It wasn't a huge amount …” That is how it starts my friend – if she goes for the whole shebang right off the bat; she knows she may or will scare/turn you off. “… She did say that if I had any time she'd drop whatever she was doing and haul ass to meet me …” She’s “hauling ass” to try to get paid – I don’t think it’s about you – but I could be wrong. I think you may be giving her more credit than she deserves and may be seeing her in a way she does not see you even if it feels different – time will tell.
  • masonseth69
    11 years ago
    Yeah, still very early with this girl, so it's a calculated risk and the money wasn't a lot to me. But so far, she has been very honest, responsive and reliable. Also puts up with my drunk-texting and sends me hot pics of herself in return. Hoping this works out well and turns out into a long term deal. Working out the details for a Vegas trip.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    From *my* personal experience – one shouldn’t and perhaps cannot afford, to give a stripper the benefit of the doubt. In the “real world” – yes perhaps give people the benefit of the doubt – in “stripper world” – assume the worse until proven differently IMO. If a woman you don’t know very well or very long starts asking you for money – that is a RED flag. Be on the lookout for more tales of financial drama from her – they’ll probably be a coming.
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    Usually I'm on board with the "strippers are just gonna take your money" because they usually are. However, they are people/women too. A couple bucks thrown her way when she needs it can often buy a lot of good will. I say as long as its money you don't expect/need back - lend/give it. Sounds like you understand its a risk, and are calculating. Have fun with it/her. If think you are getting your moneys worth, do it. If you aren't, stop.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    It's hard to say no to these girls. They're hot, they flatter you, they have sex with you. So you loan them money and they promise to pay you back next week--but next week never comes. I know better, but I have loaned strippers money. They did not repay it. My only advice is to give them no more than you can easily afford to lose. I loaned my ex-ATF amounts from $50 to $300, which I could afford. But once she asked to borrow $5000 and I said no. If I had given her that much, I would have lost both the money and my ATF.
  • masonseth69
    11 years ago
    A gesture of good will was exactly what I told my buddy. She had recently took the risk of skipping a Friday night at the SC (a good earning night) to meet up with me somewhere. If I didn't show, she would have been out a lot of money. I also appreciated a significant chunk of extra time when she didn't have to do that. If the risk pays off, she's happy and maybe I get what I like to think of as 'preferred status'.
  • masonseth69
    11 years ago
    Yep, no problem. Exactly why I post here... looking for advice on stuff I'm still pretty new to.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    I was formulating my comment as I read thru others, and when I came to jackslash I felt like the middle paragraph of his comment was exactly what I wanted to say...so there you have it, again!
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I so not loan strippers any money. Ever. However, I have on occasion given them gifts. I remember the first time I did that for my SB. She asked to borrow $20 for gas one night after we'd already done our thing at the no-tell, settled up and left. We met up again at the club later that night. I gave it to her and said, "not a loan, just get what you need." She kind of looked at me strange and asked if I was sure. I consider it paid back. I suggest that you consider any monies handed over to her as gone. You'll be happier not stressing over the pay back. If she *does* pay you back, either in cash or in trade, consider yourself ahead of the game. But the next time she comes looking for a loan, treat they one as a gift, too.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Any money "loaned" to a stripper is a gift. You'll never be repaid. She might claim that she will work it off in other ways, but you'll never see the cash.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I'm confused. A really hot stripper gave you hours of great company and sex, and she only asked for a small LOAN? Can I have her digits?
  • masonseth69
    11 years ago
    The other way I look at it is that it would make no sense for her to screw me over on the 'advance' as it's a small amount compared to what she'll be making with me going forward if she doesn't screw me over. I'll post the results in a few weeks when we are scheduled to spend quite a bit of time together.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… The other way I look at it is that it would make no sense for her to screw me over …” “strippers” and “sense” often do not go hand in hand
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I feel that everybody has given some great advice, tips, and pointers. I'd throw in that you should make a list of the various scenarios, favorable or ill, that may occur with this dancer. Plan your contingency accordingly.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    ^^^ So true. I have had several dancers screw themselves out of lucrative long term financial gains by getting greedy in the short term. It didn't make any sense and I've quit trying to understand it and now just expect it. For me, it comes down to value. If a dancer is taking care of me, I don't mind giving extra cash. If it is just an unproven prospect, no way am I giving cash beyond what she earned from services rindered. This, learned the hard expensive way.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion