tuscl

Who's Larry?

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Thursday, August 1, 2013 10:33 AM
A new 24-year-old stripper came to my home last night. After banging her in missionary position, I requested a change to doggy style. As I'm about to enter her, I see tattooed on her ass, in a fancy cursive, the name "Larry." Who's Larry, I wondered. But fearing to ruin the moment, I just got down to business and did not inquire about the tattoo. But my curiosity remains unsatisfied. Who's Larry? And what's he doing on my stripper's ass?

16 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    This is Larry: [view link]
  • hizzle
    11 years ago
    You know larry. Sells used cars. hangs out at the regal beagle. [view link]
  • Lack4Oars
    11 years ago
    Larry Bird
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    At least Moe and Curly weren't back there.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    My ATF also has an ex tattooed just above her pubic hair line. I don't let it bother me!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    looneylarry's Profile Member Since: January 2011 Last Seen: July 2013 Send Private Message to looneylarry Send looneylarry a Private Message Prop looneylarry Prop looneylarry Reviews: 36 Articles: 1 Discussions: 36 Comments: 735 Pictures: 5 Hotlist Clubs: 2 Reviewed Clubs: 19
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Larry Mondello. Likes Beavers
  • KingxGorilla
    11 years ago
    Indian Larry???
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    That bitch, I gave her the $$$ to have it inked over with my name. Bet she bought shoes or weed instead!
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Does he wear a leisure suit?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Club Goer. That was great. Thanks for sharing to the rest of the country.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    I have had some tell me "it is my son's name" or it is "my brother's name who passed away"
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Baby Dolls Dallas has some sort of policy that they won't hire girls with pimp names tattooed on them.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Larry Dallas from next door. Tell Jack Tripper to meet him down at the Regal Beagle. He got stewardesses.
  • Experimental
    11 years ago
    Obviously she is immortalizing the subject of a popular video game franchise and the gentleman in which probably inspired her to become a stripper and also fuck for cash.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    3 girls I've asked about names tattooed on their lower backs gave me different answers: "Jerreah" was one's real name, "Sneaky" was kinda like that, and "Michael" is my CF's kid's name.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion