tuscl

Lap dance climax

BilliD
Oregon
Wednesday, July 31, 2013 9:22 PM
The lap dance I got today, that I spoke of in my earlier post was very good. Lots of 2 way contact. I was very turned on and felt like if I went just a little longer I would have cum. This brings up another question for me since I've only been going to strip clubs for a couple months now. Is it taboo to cum during a lap dance? Do some of you do it regularly? How do strippers react when you do it?

22 comments

• lopaw
    11 years ago
    Yes I do it regularly and the strippers seem to enjoy it immensely, probably because I don't make a mess. I'm so thoughtful.
  • TortillaChip
    11 years ago
    Strippers love it if you make cumpants. Do it next time, and when it happens don't be embarrassed. Make the grunts and groans that ought to accompany a climax. When you're done, tell her how awesome the dance was. Tell her you haven't nutted like that in 20 years. TIP her more. She will be impressed. She might even get hot and want more. rawr!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Taboo? It's taboo NOT to cum. Now, how bout some Colt 45, BilliD!
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    There are two kinds of people that go to strip clubs. (well, actually three if you count lopaw). The first group are still in junior high. The Lap dance king is their home room representative. The second group is the rest of us. We're called men. Your choice. Do you wanna be a MAN or Bart Simpson?
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    "Is it taboo to cum during a lap dance?" Yes. Proper etiquette requires you to stick it in her mouth before you cum.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    No, it's not taboo (depending on the dancer's attitude). It's just lame as fuck! :)
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    A current fav of mine came at least three times during our last VIP trip. Does that count?
  • IanSmith
    11 years ago
    A grown man jizzing in his trousers? I won’t ask if this is a serious post because I wouldn’t know if the responses were serious or not. If the OP is serious then having real live sex with a living, breathing female may be somewhat of a challenge. This may be of some help if that opportunity ever presents itself: [view link]
  • sagevincent
    11 years ago
    I just let them know I want a lap dance cum. If they don't like the idea they will slow things down or stop. Most dancers I met try harder. Sadly, only few of them succeeded. I think as long as you make what you want clear beforehand, they are not offended. But don't just cum.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Talk to LDK. LOL
  • KingxGorilla
    11 years ago
    I have yet had a chance to have this honor, but maybe some day.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    w.r.t. LDKing (aka cumming in pants); we are not all the same sexually. If some SCers LDK; that’s their thing even if it’s not yours/mine – cum and let cum I say. I’ve had dancers tell me to let them know if I am going to cum – I presume it’s b/c they don’t want to be vaselined. I guess they tell me b/c I happen to get some raging hard-ons so they assume I am going to bust a nut; but I’ve never have from a LD. As bull stated; it’s probably best to let them know ahead of time. Just as some dancers do extras (or minimal extras; e.g. HJ; CBJ) and some dancers do not at all; some dancers will allow/tolerate LDKing and some will absolutely not and get pissed. Tipping a dancer is always a good or acceptable way of “apologizing” for something the PL may have done that did not go over well w/ a dancer.
  • Senkei
    11 years ago
    If I don't nut I've wasted my time. I only let them know if its a first timer. My favorites usually know what time it is when I slightly grind back or pull them more towards me. If u got on the right attire and a dancer wants to make you cum she can and will.
  • bman77
    11 years ago
    If it doesnt' happen, I've had a bad night at the club, no problem. Let it fly.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    lol Bullwinkle......I'll light a candle for ya ;)
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    Is it taboo to cum during a lap dance? No. For some guys that the goal, the same with some strippers. As others have suggested I warn a dancer that if she keeps that up I will bust. If she keeps going she doesn't mind, if she lets up then she does. Some will even let you know they want you to. My recently retired favorite answered "I should hope so with how hard you are and how much I have been rubbing your cock." I will say this, if a dancer gets you excited enough that you think you will cum, then likely that was her purpose. Only one dancer ever got me to cum from doing no other action other than grinding her crotch and butt on my crotch, and that time was after over thirty minutes of practically non stop grinding. All other times the dancer did stuff like stroke me with her hands either on or inside my pants.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Because of my age and certain medical conditions I'm pretty unlikely to cum during an LD. But that hasn't stopped my recent fave dancers from trying hard to make it happen. I know that to be true because of her whispering "I want you to cum." In my ear while rubbing the small head. If that WERE to happen, it would be pleasing to me and my dancer and those of you that disapprove can go screw yourselves.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I want to cum somewhere OTHER than in my pants. LOL Can think of 2 or 3 or maybe 4 places.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I wholeheartedly agree with Alucard.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    The presumption should be that nobody, stripper or otherwise, wants contact with your splooge. Some strategically place duct tape on your undies would be one way of avoiding that. Other than that, I would think cumming would be the ultimate way of saying "you've mastered this" to a lap dancer.
  • IanSmith
    11 years ago
    “Some strategically place duct tape on your undies would be one way of avoiding that. Other than that, I would think cumming would be the ultimate way of saying "you've mastered this" to a lap dancer.” Now I have my answer. This is all a joke. A grown man jizzing in his trousers. Good one.
  • sagevincent
    11 years ago
    While we are on this subject, I want to know if paying for cumming in the pants is considered as prostitution? I don't think so, but does anyone actually know for sure? I have also heard about some controversy over paying for a hand job. Some think it is obviously prostitution, while others think it is just a massage. To be honest, I cannot see the difference between a HJ and a CIP, for that matter.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion