tuscl

Have you ever visited a new club and felt like a piece of meat all the dancers w

Monday, July 29, 2013 6:44 PM
It hasn't happened to me in a while but if you stay longer than a couple of hours, I remember it can get frustrating to have a regular train of dancers asking for dances or whatever when you just want to watch the girls on stage.

What do you do?

1. Move to the stage to limit the number of dancers trying to sit with you?

2. Try to find another seat where you think dancers won't bother you as much?

3. Just sit there and endure over a hundred dancers asking for dances?

4. Talk to one of the dancer's and buy her a drink or get dances to take a break from the train?

I've done all of the above on different occassions. What have you done or does this not happen?

21 comments

• SuperDude
    11 years ago
    They expect you to buy dances. Sitting and looking is not allowed in their world as they see it.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Whenever it happens now I often tell the dancers I just got there and wanted to drink my beer and look around. Anyway I had that work for a while and then used the line again to hear the dancer say " you said that an hour ago!"
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    5. Wipe shit all over yourself
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I've gotten much better if I want to get rid of a dancer. Maybe later seems to be the new no thanks.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Shark!Is there a large space around you when you club?
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Throw a $5 on the floor and make a run for the exit.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Don't forget your flannel.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I guess the rude guys here never got asked over 200 times for dances in less than an hour or two. I was fine with it for an hour or two. If you can't relate to it, let's just skip to the next topic. I was foolish to think others could relate to this topic seriously.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Just answer my question dude.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    I dont think i've ever had to deal with hundreds of girls asking clubs here arent huge, and the only real huge one i have gone too was busy when i was there. I usually say i like to have a drink before i start getting dancers and that seems to work for the most Part.
  • COclubber
    11 years ago
    I like to sit at the bar. I some clubs no girls will ask you so you can sit and watch all day. When I am ready just move to a table
  • Ironcat
    11 years ago
    I used to say "I'm waiting for someone" which works most of the time. I hate it when they ask "who are you waiting for", which usually results in me saying "I'd rather not say", and ends the conversation. It's not over-the-top rude but gets the message across.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    I just tell them I am a SC Player. I used to tell them I post as Player 11 on this site. But then a bouncer came up to me and told me I have to leave "Ok your done, your outta here." As I was leaving I heard one of them say "OMG thats Player." Another said "please don't tell me he brought Dougster."

I had this happen today in a new club I am going to. Took one dance with three of them. Another came up "your boring if you don't take dances." I told her "well I will be taking this girl to VIP, why don't you tell her."
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    No. Not usually.

It seems I am pestered the most when I am Actually WAITING for a dancer.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I made one of my periodic forays into one of the strip clubs of small town Iowa once and had this happen once. Essentially, all the other customers were either 1) illegal Mexicans without money (this is in a town with a cattle slaughter facility) 2) locals who either sit all night at the bar or play pool all night or 3) stripper boyfriends. Anyway, I probably looked like someone with money to spend. Of course, there were only 4 dancers, so I ended up taking them all to the private dance room at some point, even the grotesque looking one (then again, she did have a nice body, but that face was awful).

BTW shark, I don't think #2 would ever work, or maybe it just wouldn't in my scenario.

I've had this happen elsewhere, but it always seems like it only happens in clubs with few dancers. This never happens to me in big clubs with a large number of dancers.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Bullwinkle-You bring Leo's to the club, huh. I stick with the Libras & the Scorpios. The Libras balance things out while the Scorpios bring it up a notch.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    I feel like a piece of meat whenever I go into Jen's Den. Those dancers are aggressive!
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Here in Columbus a lot of clubs run "uptimes" where they offer buy one get one free special on the lap dances. I feel like a piece of meat during these times with several dancers coming up to me within the 3 minute song they play to announce the uptime.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    After a while you get to be known. Last time at my fave club, my #2 fave dance asked me from the stage if I was there to see #1 fave. I told her yes, thinking that I might regret it, but very soon after she left the stage, #1 showed up at my table, telling me #2 informed her of my presence. Bottom line is that at some places the ladies work together for the benefit of each other and the customer. That's why I treasure that particular club despite it being an 85 mile round trip for me.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    In all seriousness, I just keep saying no thanks. The ladies have no problem asking and I have no problem replying. I say, bring a Do Not Disturb hanger so the dancers know what's up.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    This happened to me several years ago when I first visited the Greenville Platinum Plus club. I sat in the wrong spot. I was asked if I wanted a dance about 50 times in 30 minutes right after I sat down. I moved to a harder to reach spot.

It also happened to me at The Masters in Myrtle Beach a couple of years ago. I arrived early in the evening when it wasn't that crowded but there must have been over a hundred dancers already there. I think just about everyone asked me between one to three times each in two hours. I was ok with it for two hours but then wanted to just watch the stage show and relax without getting interrupted so much. I saw almost all the tables had large groups of guys at that time and the dancers must have thought I looked a lot more approachable. I did not have any problem last year. I went immediately and sat at the stage. I didn't get rid of every dancer in under 5 seconds either. If a club is packed, Of course there is usually never a problem unless you look like an easy target and sat right next to the path all the dancers take when they walk through the club.

The best solution I found to avoid the situation is to let a dancer sit on your lap or at your table for a while. That is if you think it's going to bother you after a couple of hours. I never even see 100 dancers working at the same time anymore so was just wondering.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion