tuscl

Stage Tips

Chanel
Washington
Thursday, July 25, 2013 4:44 PM
Many of you have stated that you don't tip on stage unless the dancer does something extraordinary. Some dancers (like me) aren't athletic and can't do pole tricks, but they can get naked and dance sensually. Why don't you think this is worth a tip? "The good old days" from a dancer's perspective had every person sitting at the tip rail giving a dollar (or more) for a close up look at a girl's pussy. What has changed your thinking? I'm not talking about people sitting around the room, just those sitting at the tip rail. In Seattle where I dance now, it isn't an issue since everyone has to sit six feet away from the stage. I'm interested in your answers since it was mentioned a lot.

24 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    When I first enter a club, I usually head straight to pervert row since I'm a pervert. It's also a good way(sometimes) to get a lay of the land(and talent), so to speak. I always tip when I'm stage side. I get my drink from the lovely waitress and see what's up. Watching the stage show is also a polite way to decline dances from dancers you aren't interested in without being too much of a dick.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    If you sit at the rail, you need to tip. If I'm not sitting at the rail, I usually on tip to try and get their attention.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    I tip them on stage (here in Houston) to get them to my table as the clubs here are two way contact with many clubs being extras clubs. The quality of the stage dance really means nothing to me. The determining factors: does she turn me on enough I want to spend money on her taking her up to VIP, and will she play. When I come up to tip her is she aloof or warm, close sexy dance, friendly (feeling Mr H)? If two in succession, I will choose the latter over the former. Once I got rid of the former until the latter got off stage. I then took her up to VIP and fucked her for $200. There was also some otc. In a one way contact state like Montana you have guys sitting around the stage tipping them as they pass by with their nude dance. I might tip them a dollar or two but since the rules don't allow her to come to your table not much incentive. The only real alternative is to take a one way contact nude dance and see if she does otc. So I might up the tip ante if its one I might like for that.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    In my "good old days" (probably well before yours :) ) the tip rail was packed and the dancer got a dollar from every guy there. In exchange, we PL's got a big wet kiss on the lips and tongue rammed down our throat. Bring back that practice and the dollars will return too.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Tip them on stage to get them off stage
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Sage advice.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I'm glad not everyone tips or I'd never get to tip at the stage. If someone throws 20 or more dollars up at the dancer on stage, I feel less inclined to tip the dance on stage especially since I'm not made of money. If I like the dancer and I haven't already tipped her, I'll get up and tip.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I wonder if stage tipping is less near the Canadian border because there's pretty much no stage tipping in Canada (since $5 is the smallest bill). I agree that guys who go to strip clubs and don't compensate for the entertainment they get are mooching parasites. But whaddaya gonna do?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I just tip them over
  • metrocard11
    11 years ago
    I don't tip on stage because I'm not there to see the stage. I'm like rickdugan: I only pay for services rendered.
  • Chanel
    11 years ago
    Thanks everyone for your answers so far (and worded more politely than expected-lol).
  • Experimental
    11 years ago
    I always head for the stage and tip at whatever club I go to. Especially a new club, its the best way to decide which dancers are worth spending more time and money on.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I always tip if I sit by the stage. But that doesn't mean I am inclined to mindlessly tip every single dancer who's on stage, at least most of the time. (There is one club I go to which is like that.) I leave the stage if I don't feel like tipping the dancer there.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I don't give dancers a tip. I give them the whole thing.
  • big_d_2011
    11 years ago
    I've never say near the stage and just tipped. I usually sit further away and tip to get the attention of someone or to make a statement and show dancers I am there to spend. I never tip based on what they do on stage. It is all about the look for me.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    I don't sit at perv row usually, but will still go up and tip each dancer while i'm checking the place out. I actually tipped a dancer more who did a very slow sensual stage dance more than i tipped the most impressive pole trick dancers, she was super sexy
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Before I decide to get a dance with a girl I will tip that girl on stage to see what her stageshow is like. There have plenty of times where I just tipped girls all night on stage but didn't get any dances. @motor- We gotta get back to those "good old days". That is what you call bang for your buck.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I only stage tip when I wish to ask the dancer to cum sit with me & chat.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    If I sit close to the stage I usually tip a little unless the dancer is really bad or fugly. If I am away from the stage I tip when I want a dancer to come see me. A dancer does not have to be extraordinary to get a tip.
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    I try to tip every dancer a couple of bucks because I think they deserve something for their efforts. It also affords me the opportunity to invite them to join me when their stage set is finished.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    If I'm at the stage, I'm there to tip. When I'm done tipping, I move back to my seat.
  • TxVegas
    11 years ago
    If you are sitting at the stage, you should tip all of the dancers. I usually tip at least $2 if it is a club with one dancer on the stage at a time. If it is a mega club with multiple dancers coming by, I may only tip $1 each. I believe this is the polite and accepted way to operate. Sometimes it can be a negative because a girl that you have no interest in will come sit with you because you tipped at the stage. I find sitting at the stage is best at all nude clubs that provide one way contact. Therefore, the stage is the best experience in the club. I normally do not sit at the stage. I sit where I have some view of the stage, but I am normally at a club to get private dances and I prefer to communicate where there are fewer distractions. If this is the case, I may go up to the stage to tip someone I am interested in and invite them to come see me when they get off stage.
  • magicrat
    11 years ago
    I once got 12 straight vip dances from a dancer who gave the sensual type stage dances and made eye contact. I remember sitting with a young airhead dancer and went to tip this dancer saying "come see me as soon as I get rid of this young girl". She did and I had probably my best afternoon ever in a club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Stage tipping in general, and pole work, has been discussed before. I think most of us agree that if one sits at the rail; one should tip every dancer. Some custies are impressed by pole work; and for others it’s not a big deal. I think most TUSCLers in the past have stated going up to the stage to tip a dancer b/c they were attracted to her and not necessarily b/c the dancer was Mary Lou Retton on the stage. For me personally, I have never gotten a dance, or approached a dancer on stage; b/c of her extraordinary pole work or athleticism on stage. I am more turned on by slow sexy sensual movements; eye contact; and a warm smile.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion