tuscl

Lap dances in portland

BilliD
Oregon
Tuesday, July 23, 2013 7:15 AM
I'm new to strip clubs. Although I have lived in Portland for 10 years I had never been to one. Awhile back I was visiting a friend in Ontario I went to a strip club for the first time. The lap dances there were amazing. Lots of grinding and the girls let you touch them as much as you want except for the kitty. I've been to a few Portland clubs now but I would like to know where I can get the best lap dance and if there are any that compare to what I just described?

15 comments

• GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Ask ranukam
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Yes, ask ranukam. And when you are in Portland, be sure to help him out by being sure to have him pump your gas at the gas station he works at down there.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Moose or squirrel? Portland, Maine or Portland, Oregon?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I was thinking the same thing, Moto. That would explain Ontario(Canada or California).
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Ontario, California was named after Ontario, Canada. Just like Portland, Oregon, was named after Portland, Maine. (Yeah, I'm a geography nut.)
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    It's good to see Portland getting on the map nationally. I've seen a bunch of these "how are the clubs in Portland"? threads. @motor- There is only one Portland, and that is in Oregon. Portland, Maine is not revelant lol. I think it has one or two strip clubs. @BilliD- You will get the best dances at Exotica, but the girls aren't the best looking. It is mostly black girls and mostly big booties. Rose City also gives pretty good dances, but the majority of girls are tatted up rockers. I would recommend Club Rouge, Spyce and Stars Cabaret Beaverton. These clubs have some good looking dancers and the dances ain't bad. Although at Stars you will pay more for the dances. You could never go wrong at Exotica if you want contact. Good Luck!
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Although, the one club that is in Portland, Maine has 125 reviews.
  • PredragDr
    11 years ago
    For best two way contact with the best looking girls in Portland, go to the VIP at Club Rouge. Grab a doughnut from VooDoo afterwards.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    The OP’s 2 reviews are from Portland, OR clubs.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    I enjoyed Club Rouge, although I did not get any dances on my single visit. And the doughnuts at VooDoo were steller! And just down the street from the club in downtown Portland, OR.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    def grab a voodoo doughnut It's been a long time since I was in PDX. All I can say is, I'd trust ranukam's intel. Stars Beaverton had outstanding eye candy when I was there (several years ago). I'm not talking all 9-10's but most girls were well above average IMO. I can't say the LD was that good that I got there, but I think there are actually two level of LD with different contact. If I remember correctly the non-air-dance version costs more that the air-dance version. Again, haven't been to PDX in a very long time, but I'd would go back to Safari. Only a one-way grind, but it was the best LDs I had in PDX out of the limited number of clubs I got to try. And one of the top one-way grind locals I've been to in general.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Yep, Portland, OR home of world class moron NukeyBoyNukem (aka ranukam).
  • crecat03
    11 years ago
    I was actually in Portland for a bachelor weekend recently and we hit up 2 places, both well-reviewed here and both well-known for their food. Acropolis has good steak and a buffet. Girls are nice but not the best place for lap dances. The much more fun place was Casa Diablo, on the northwest side of town. There were a lot of girls and I don't recall seeing any I would rate below 6. The waitresses looked good, too, and were topless. Lap dances are on the expensive side ($40/1, $100/3) but you'll get good two-way contact with all of them.
  • BilliD
    11 years ago
    Thanks for the input guys. Sorry for not clarifying. I'm in Portland Oregon and I visited Ontario Canada.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    "Ontario Canada" ... well, I doubt you'll get Canadian level mileage ITC in PDX
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion