tuscl

Detroit

BOOGIE6225
Pennsylvania
Monday, July 22, 2013 10:04 AM
I have a conference in Detroit for the next few days. I really would like to find the best place where the lap dances are friendly. What would be a good suggestion? Also, Windsor is in play as well if recommended. All help is appreciated. thanks

20 comments

• BOOGIE6225
    11 years ago
    Really? You have nothing better to do? Why are toys member of this site if you aren't going to contribute? Get a life..
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    +1 txtittyfag
  • BOOGIE6225
    11 years ago
    what's sad is you probably don't have a job, and you are sitting in your moms basement right now.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    How friendly do you want the dances to be? The Penthouse is about the friendliest club on 8 Mile. If you're closer to the airport, the Flight Club and the Landing Strip are good. There's also the infamous Bogart's, if you don't care what your friends look like.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Titty is on a roll today! Boogie, how come zero reviews but you've been a member since 2011?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Lots of choices. Flight Club Penthouse and many others. Don't know your budget so can't be much more help. Lots of reviews for most all of the Detroit clubs.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Lol titty...
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Penthouse -upscale BTs - midscale Henry the viii south or bogarts- budget/value picks
  • BOOGIE6225
    11 years ago
    Thanks everyone except for the slimy 50 year old naked in guy in his moms basement
  • BOOGIE6225
    11 years ago
    Slick. Honestly, I had forgotten about this site. I must o signed up to read a review a couple of years ago. I will be happy to review some of the places I go to from now on. Hopefully I don't have to deal with people like Titty all the time.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Penthouse is sometimes friendly but the outside bouncers are a..holes when they are busy or have a feature. But they also have the most consistent talent. Flight Club is ok. Both are high end expensive places. A mid range is Landing Strip but hit and miss on talent and extras. Lower price range is Bogarts and both Henry's populated with girls next door gone down the wrong track and young mom's as well as some that are down right scary. Remember beer is cheaper than water at Bogarts. I honestly would read recent reviews of clubs like Coliseum and Trumps as last I heard they were trending up. All the clubs with mandatory valet parking (Flight and Penthouse) are not insured for auto damage or theft so I taxi from my hotel to avoid them parking my car.
  • BOOGIE6225
    11 years ago
    Thank you sir !
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    0/0
  • ScottyW
    11 years ago
    Go to Flight club before 7pm as 1st shift is generally MILFs (30somethings) who know how and want to be pleased! no cover, no VIP tax, $7 valet, $8 beer. Boggies etc $5 cover, $7 beers, $10 VIP is sure thing. But if the MILFs at FC are 7-8s, then the dancers at Boggies et el are about MINUS 5 mostly hopped up. I've had msog over two hours for under $$ total out the door and down the road. FC on 1st shift is NO Brainer. Ask for Monica, you won't be dissappointed.
  • getmoneyllc
    11 years ago
    Flight Club is a must experience. Avoid Landing Strip at nights. The ROBs have taken over night shift here.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    Make MoTown a big strip club wonderland. Charge $20 per head admission and doze all the old buildings with that money. Then plant corn and make it a big corn farm with strip clubs hidden in the corn fields.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    lol
  • DirtBoy313
    11 years ago
    One thing I never understand is why guys never say what type of club they would like to go to, what side of town they will be staying, etc, etc. The best club for me might be the Shittiest club for you. Metro Detroit SC are all brothels :) so extras are not a problem at ANY club. What would be your ideal night out? Upscale VIP? Middle of the road? Shit hole dumpster? White? Black? Mixed? What side of town? (I don't want to send you to the East-side if you're staying on the West) Do you have transportation? Metro Detroit SC have great food, will you be eating? Is smoking a problem?
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    Upscale VIP? Yes Middle of the road? No Shit hole dumpster? No White? Yes Black? No Mixed? No What side of town? (I don't want to send you to the East-side if you're staying on the West) West Do you have transportation? Yes Metro Detroit SC have great food, will you be eating? No Is smoking a problem? No Afternoon, evening or night? Night Weekday or weekend? Weekend And the answer is...
  • BOOGIE6225
    11 years ago
    Hey Txtitty, I actually had a great time in Detroit, but chose not to come back to this site and write the review because of morons like you. I came on to get some advice and you immediately started shit trying to make me feel bad about asking a question. Isn't that one of the things this site is for? Maybe one day you will get out of your mom's basement a start to work towards having a respectable life. I understand why you like to attack people. it's because you are 150 pounds overweight and haven't seen your weenis since you were 10. I'm sorry that all those bullies kicked your lard ass up down the hallways, but you need to grow up and take the next step in life.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion