tuscl

You know that you have been spending too much time in a club when....

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I know this has been covered before but I got hit with a new one this afternoon. A customer at Follies asked me if I was the owner because so many people seemed to know me. LOL. I assured him that I was just a regular.

38 comments

• SuperDude
    11 years ago
    When the valet in the parking lot at one club recognizes you from another club.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    When you walk into the club and the waitress says, "I'm sorry. Somebody's sitting at YOUR table."
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    When you walk in heading to your spot and a beer/drink is there and your ATF is waiting for you!

I even had the barmaid ask others to move from my spot. Amazingly, they always did.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    When the girl that so many hate love you.
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    When the bartenders start buying you beers on a regular basis.

When dancers you never spend money on come over and talk to you just because they want to.

When dancers you know ask you for a ride home.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    When the dancers start to buy youvdances.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    There's such a thing as "spending too much time in the club"? For real?
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I've been asked that several times
  • Logan2013
    11 years ago
    When you have your lunch and dinner there....on the same day.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    When all the employees there know you by name and all the managers have to come over and shake your hand every time your there
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    When the DJ asks you for the roll call.
  • two4fun1225
    11 years ago
    When the owner gives you drinks or hands you the bottle to make your own drink..and then invites you to go out of town with him on a family outing
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    When the door guy shows you the list of dancers working, describes each one to you, then offers to go get the one that interests you. Damn that's service!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    That truly is service, Sclvr.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I kind of like it when the door girl waves you in and the waitress remembers your beer. One time the bartender saw me come in and had my beer and change waiting on me before I even got to the bar. I gave her a $20 and the change was correct. Now that's service.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    You have a locker in the stripper dressing room.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    That was freakin HILARIOUS gatorfan!!!
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    The owner comes by to ask if you would mind locking up.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    gf,

The strippers dressing room isn't as lovely as it may sound, if my experience is normal (whatever stripper and normal may have in common) for them.

At a club (no longer exists) I used to frequent, I also did computer work for them. Their server was in the dressing room so I spent some time back there. It got old real quick.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Clubber,
    Your DR observations are accurate. My latest fave club has its ladies room deep in the DR so I was very excited to get a full look for the first time after all my years if clubbing. In a word: disgusting. Nothing of what I had hoped.Thosr chicks are complete slobs. Also no pillow fights, smacking out or lesbian orgies. What a buzzkill ;)
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    S/b macking out, not smacking...tho some smacking would also be entertaining.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    lopaw - What is macking out? :)
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    You give out one or more child support checks while at the club.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Shadow - it means flirting or hitting on each other, which is very hot to witness. And this will usually lead to making out....and we all know what that is :-D
  • segui
    11 years ago
    when every employee (DJ, waitress, bartenders) in the club must know you. If some new employees can't recognize you, they are despised.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    lopaw,

I wonder if their behavior was better with me being a male?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Clubber - Were they macking out with you?
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Bottoms Up recently did some remodeling in the men's room, and all the men had to use the ladies room, which was in the dressing room, for a while. I was one of those men, and it was...interesting. Trying to take a leak in an open bathroom with a dancer sitting on the stool right next to the one I was using was an illustration of the term "shy kidneys".
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Clubber,
    Perhaps they were on their best behavior with you nearby. With me they just let it all hang out, both literally and figuratively.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    When I can’t get an erection at the club
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    When the staff and half the custies say,"Here comes that jerkoff".
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    sc/lopaw,

Actually, they were rather quite but not real modest. I guess that wouldn't make sense if they were. Perhaps I should have tipped them.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I had one dancer tell me that since there was no restroom in the locker room girls would pee in the trash can and miss and hit the floor or whatever instead of walking across the club to the restroom. The dancers got in trouble because the club had to pay someone to come clean the floors in there
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    @cj. -- wow! That is one classy place. Sounds like it is only the strippers that lack the bathroom. Most of the places I go to have no bathrooms AT ALL. Folks just piss and shit wherever.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    When you enter the club through the back like in Goodfellas
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Where the fuck do you club Zip?! The last time I was partying like that, we were in the middle of a field getting slobber-faced...
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    That's why you gotta wear Depends like me. Piss, shit, and LDK is A OK in a pair of Depends.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    When you've fucked every girl in that club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion