tuscl

Is This A Bit Racist?

Thursday, July 18, 2013 7:45 AM
In a recent review, user wrote "so if you are a fucking gringo or a black piece of crap". That sounds overtly racist to me and probably should have been banned. Am I mis-reading this?

46 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'm not sure since we don't have any more info to go on. Can you link us the review?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Racist against both Americans and Blacks. Who wrote it? Some Spic?
  • stephanmatoe
    11 years ago
  • stephanmatoe
    11 years ago
    Sorry I'm doing something wrong. Its on new reviews page
  • stephanmatoe
    11 years ago
    El Gaucho 425 W 8th St Los Angeles, California 90014 Reviewed on: July 18, 2013 Visited on: Wednesday Evening Dancers on Shift: 6-10 Star_Rating_3_Half Dancers Star_Rating_3_Half Value Star_Rating_3_Half Atmosphere Star_Rating_3_Half Overall I couldnt help it and decided to come to el gaucho again once you go down on the stairs you could sense the smell of girls . so i was there in the bar and saw 4 girls standing they look like whores prostitutes , so i icked one to dance with she was wearing a super short skirt wonder what her dad thinks of her hahahah , so we dance a couple of mexican songs and yes the girls here only know spanish so if you are a fucking gringo or a black piece of crap think twice before coming here because the girl told me she doesnt like other races , so while dancing you know me i violated her body and touched her big mexican tits and when we sat down i fingured her pussy through the panties , i told we should hook up so that i can fuck her some other time and she gave me her number overrall good place to touch and talk to girls.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Yes, it's a bit racist.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    That dude is a dick. The other reviewers mention that the girls don't speak much English but no animosity to other nationalities. He mentions this in all his reviews. He is giving a warning that could've been said in a more humorous or civil way. Those hostesses clubs in LA aunts much, at least not to me. Most of the chicas working in the hostess clubs look like they've ate to many hostesses anyways.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Hey Steph! You're giving Giants fans a bad name.Either regroup or change your logo.......Lawrence Taylor.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I meant ain't, not aunt. But some aunts ain't shit either.
  • stephanmatoe
    11 years ago
    Sorry Lawrence. I just don't live up to your high moral standard I guess
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Say what you mean and mean what you say sis ..............Phil Simms.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Hey! Are you going to be home for dinner?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Hey Stephenmatoe, why don't you pm that cat and then you can tell us what he feels. Maybe he's just a dick warning folks of another ethnicity. Maybe he is racist. Can't hurt for you to ask.
  • stephanmatoe
    11 years ago
    Its not racist as long as you have a gun. Signed. Plaxico Burress
  • stephanmatoe
    11 years ago
    Sent him a PM. Will let you know IF I get a reply
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Now you're getting it.Gotta go,helicopters overhead......Rodney Hampton.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I've read reviews before from this guy. He's from Mexico but lives in Cali. He hates the US. He hates Americans. He hates white Anglos. He hates US strip clubs. He loves Mexican clubs. I doubt any if any if us would be too disappointed if he returned back to Mexico.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    No comprende. :)
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Motorhead, from what I read on the MSM, only white people can hate! :)
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I think he's related to Shadow's ex.........Phil McConkey.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Flag it.
  • bigtimer23
    11 years ago
    Yes its very racist and should be flagged
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Mark Bavaro,toughest tightend since [view link] Lord how long most this go on?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Hey Steph! It's Lawrence [view link] do understand I changed the game.
  • stephanmatoe
    11 years ago
    I can't believe all you poor folks still go to strip clubs! You gotta be down with hookers. later, Victor Cruz
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Pos needs to go home
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Why did Michael Jackson love the Raiders? Cuz they have two tight ends and they suck.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Dave Casper. An even better tight end from Notre Dame than Mark Bavarro. And he was a Raider!
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Ok, Motorhead, Casper was good, so was Chester and Todd. Cheaters all though.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I loved the Raiders back in the day. They used to be on a lot as the late 4pm game in the east. Kenny "the Snake" Stabler Jack Tatum Cliff Branch Loved them
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    They call me Assassin.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    What ever happened to Daryll Stingley?
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Stabler: a real pain in the ass Tatum: Enjoyed seeing Jefferson and later Chandler making circus catches all over his cheating ass Branch: very dangerous
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Stabler was a pain in the ass,reminds me of Shadowcat.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Yes what Altard said and Fag it
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    How about #25, Fred Biletnikoff?
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    ^^^ another cheater. The NFL sure had to make a lot of rule changes because of their cheating.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Remember Lester Hayes? A cheater for sure. Lol. But he was a true lockdown corner. He put so much Stickum on his hands I swear he could just stick one hand up and intercept the ball.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    Since when did TUSCL become politically correct? More than that, I have it on good authority that "creepy ass cracker" is not racist so "black piece of crap" is probably only a descriptive phrase. As for "fucking gringo," well, I resemble that remark!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Mikey, that was funny. As a Raider fan, I'll let it slide. You had me laughing. I got one for you. Little Johnny used to get beat up by both his folks so he called the cops and they were arrested. One of the officers asked Little Johnny who he wanted to stay with-Your grandparents? No. Your uncle? No? Your aunt? No. Then who do you wanna stay with? Little Johnny replies, "The Raiders! They don't beat anybody!"
  • stephanmatoe
    11 years ago
    "Since when did TUSCL become politically correct? More than that, I have it on good authority that "creepy ass cracker" is not racist so "black piece of crap" is probably only a descriptive phrase." This isn't PC it's flat out hood wearing racism and has no place anywhere.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    What if he was eating some saltines and happened to eat a "creepy ass cracker"? Or he was eating lots of greens and only one log was a "black piece if crap"? This could happen, people.
  • rell
    11 years ago
    dude is very racist ..
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    And a dick. We forget that a lot of racists are aliso dicks to their own kind.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion