One of my few Hero's

tumblingdice
South Carolina
Wednesday, July 17, 2013 3:52 AM
Jimmy V.Who's yours.

47 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    Hmmm... Has somebody hacked tumbin-dude's account? Posts seem a bit disconnected from reality. Maybe tumbling wants to be the next Juice. Grasshopper, you will have to step up your game if you want to do that! Make yourself some purple drank and tank up on that groovy sizzurp. Then tell us all what you see bro.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Thomas Jefferson.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Harry Truman
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    igger bitch,Google Jimmy V.and tell me it has'nt hit home.Sleep it off cunt.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    2 Chainz
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    OK tumblingdude. Mellow. Take a chill pill. No...take some time to laugh, to think, to cry. You have a lot of hostility for a man who was just touched. Was it bad touch? Show you pervo friends where on this doll.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I know,I'm retired at [view link]'re smart, I'm stupid.I live with a hotass stripper,you live with dreams.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I thought that tumblingdice had previously admitted living with his mother.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Scat! Me and my boys are going to look for that 5.0 with Georgia plates,I think she said it was [view link] is far better to keep ones mouth shut and let one think you are a fool,than to open it and leave no [view link] does it feel that I have what you want.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Fuckin faggot
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Winston Churchill.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Scat! I'm here to make sure her last days are comfy.Don't seek a daughter who thinks what I do is cool.I know I will meet you and put things into [view link] are a true asshole.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Well, that experiment failed, but it still produced useful results.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Stumblingdice - 1) which is it? Are you living with your mother to take care of her or with a hot ass stripper? 2) Define hot ass stripper. Remember there are other beside me that know what she looks like. 3) Aren't you being presumptuous to claim to know what I want? 4) You and the boys? Is that a threat? You need help to "put things into reality"?
  • ime
    11 years ago
    I dont know tumbling dice or any you for that matter but it's funny picturing a carload of guys in their 50's the boys (age stated in a prior post) getting ready to rumble . I'd like to watch this actually seems like it would be fun.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    Now all rumble talk aside. The Jimmy V special on ESPN was amazing, one of the best sports docs i've ever seen. He was a truly inspirational figure.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    ^^ yup I agree
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I know it might sound either cliche or corny, but my Pops is my hero. He came to this country an immigrant bumpkin, went to college, and became a success. He had a stroke in 2009. The doctors said that he'd never walk again and that his speech would be severely impaired. He told throes doctors to "Go Fuck Yourselves, See Me in a Year. He can walk and talk although his left hand is still damaged. To top it off, when I was 8 years old, my Pops beat the shit out of a very disrespectful car salesman. When you actually watch your dad beat up another man, that's a feeling that you can't replace. Thanks Pops!
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Why did he beat up a car salesmen?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    He made a comment about my Mom that my Dad wouldn't let slide. The salesman happened to be from Chile and my Dad's from Argentina, so they also got into some rival-country shit talking before the the punches flew. If I remember, it was 82 or 83, and was either in Fillmore or Santa Paula, CA.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I'm guessing your Dad didn't buy the car
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I was thinking my pops too. Awesome guy that taught a good work ethic, loved his family above all else, worked a manual job and ended up owning the business. He put my brother and I to work so we could make a little spending money, keep out of trouble, and learn some life skills. He drove a 20 year old truck so he could afford to take us on family vacations. After working all day outside in the southern summer, he would run winds prints with me at night helping me stay in shape for football preseason. In short, he's the man....
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Slick! I feel your pain.She leaves burners on,doors open,pays bills twice,etc.And Cat ,my name is on the deed.And that little spinner you ride a PP Cola,she has vaginal warts.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    stumblingdice - Where do you come up with this shit? I haven't even been to Columbia in 3 1/2 months and the last time I rode a spinner there was about 6 years ago. And she hasn't worked there since.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Tumblindude. You have an awful lot of hostility for a man whose life is so ideal. Ask yourself what your missing in life and try to seek it out. This much hostility can't be good for you. Look back over your recent posts. Note that you're in such a bad head space that you misspelled a racist slur. What's up with that? And going after Mr. Cat. He is one of the mellowest dudes on the board. You should spend some time at the club and mellow out. Trust me, you'll enjoy it.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    If hero means brave, Duo qualifies. Says what she thinks, in the face of any and all disapproval or mockery. And at the same time shows her face and says what clubs she dances in.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Tumblong dickhead dont be talking that shit to shadow...show a little respect. Keep making threats like that and you will be looking at the business end of an AR
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    The devil is comming down to georgia and you ain't johnny
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    At the end of the day if I got one of you pinheads to give a sawbuck to the Jimmy V foundation then I did my job.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Okay CJ ,I give that maggot as much respect as I give Sandusky.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Big shakeup at PP Cola Shadowrat.Managers are being shipped off.We no longer allow basketball shorts or sweatpants.We don't need your three dollars.Ain't politics grand.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Dice Crew
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    On a serious note, the V foundation consistently gets high ratings from charity navigator. Although I haven't given to that particular charity, it is clearly one of the best foundations for cancer research. So -- whether you pervoids like tumblin, Mr. Kat, me, all of us, or none of us -- if you're considering a charitable donation and want to target cancer research you should definitely consider sending that money in memory of Jimmy V. And, what the hell, raise a glass for tumblin after yo do so. You can't spend all of your cash on the fund for "single mothers who like to get naked and suck my dick" fund can you? Spread the wealth around!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    stumblingdice - What is this "We" stuff? Do you have a financial interest in the club? It doesn't surprise me in the least that heads are rolling. That happens when business is bad and it has been getting steadily worse there all of the time. First they refused to do anything about the ear splitting music and obnoxious DJ's. Then they allowed the dancers to ask high prices for lap dances. The dress code doesn't affect me in the least. Sounds like an effort to keep out the thugs. And overall none of it has any effect on me. There is a reason that I have not been going lately. Who needs that shit?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Bless you Zip.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Stumblingdice - As was mentioned on another thread, you need help. I have been in touch this afternoon with you know who. Yes there has been some manager shake up at PP. NO, there is no dress regulations in force. NO, she is not living with you and agrees that you need help.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    You can just make the check out to me,she doesn't need your buck fifty per month.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I don't know dumb ass,she's at my house,I'm at her house,what do you call that.All I know is my face is where yours wants to be.And guess what ,I got an old flame from the west coast that's gonna help me spend that trust fund.Thanks for bringing everthing to light.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Shadow!How much do you pay to get your balls vibed?I'm pissing in my pants.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    You don't know you better hang with me
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Can you say fifty foot fishing platform?And you know who the two dumbasses are on the dock.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Shadow!There is a new Sheriff in town.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Shad you know her dad beat the piss out of her.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I need help?She hasn't seen her brother in ten years.Shad your about to get smacked around.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Fuck you Cat You 're on the cover of the Rolling Stone
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Dude after you sober up, get help.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Well shit we've been taming the west for this long,why change?Funny what some people think is important.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion