tuscl

TUSCL Speed ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Apparently there have been some technical issues lately.

It is ~6:00 p.m. Eastern time (07/16/13) and TUSCL seems to be running a bit slow for me (but it could just be an issue on my end?).

How is your TUSCL speed currently?

11 comments

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    Not only you.

Houston, we have a problem
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    kind of slow for me at the moment
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Real slow now, about 7PM, and couldn't even connect late last evening and this AM.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    real slow
  • mrrock
    11 years ago
    Been slow all day for me too.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I would have responded to this earlier but my connection has been really slow...
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Extremely slow with phone and i-pad not connecting
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I noticed the same as Clubber. There seemed to be a brief down period, also, early this afternoon (PST). Speed seems okay to me. I have 35 mbps with my internet provider.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I'm not noticing any difference.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    It was so bad that I assumed my own sometimes flaky Internet connection at home was to blame. Lots of pages wouldn't load because "the server has stopped responding."

Seems to be ok now, though I didn't check at home before I left for work.
  • Mistoff
    11 years ago
    Yeah. I'm with gawker. iPhone and iPad weren't connecting. Galaxy was slow. BlackBerry couldn't do squat, but it never can. Acer laptop was laggy. Fortunately the HP desktop was okay, but to read reviews I had to use my Kindle with my Droid as a 4G hotspot. Finally I booted up the VT102 terminal, wired it through the Amiga and dialed up CompuServe with my Hayes 2400. After 20 minutes I could view a nipple. In ASCII.

Seriously?

TUSCL gets slow regularly, goes down a lot. Probably network backup scripts and maintenance.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion