tuscl

So you say you are a grizzly bear

More like a teddy bear. TMZ just discovered what juicecarton writes about on stripperweb. He talks about how he gets women left and right and the only thing the strippers can look forward to besides his dick is KFC and cucumbers, looks like theres more to it than that. He has a special attachment to them and buys them gifts. Now what stripper would not like someone that buys them gifts. Remember juicecarton, when you control the mail, you control...information

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showth…

8 comments

• JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    It's true I'm soft on Da' pussy
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol...love you 68......you out down sum good shit
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Several years ago I bought my ATF a handmade sterling silver necklace with her birthstone in it. It was $385. She thanked me but said she seldom wears silver and she only wears costume jewelry to work. Shortly thereafter I bought her a 14k gold necklace ($840). She thanked me and commented that it was too nice to wear to work and she seldom dressed up outside of work. I had visions of her wearing it and nothing else. Several months later I helped her move and she had a large jewelry box. When I looked inside neither was there. I asked her and got a blank stare. To this day I don't know if she pawned them or if one of her druggie friends ripped them off. I learned my lesson: cash is always welcome.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Wow. Gawker just burned Cambydude. Camby tries to embarrass Juice by pointing to a SW post and Gawkerdude engages with Juice's comment, not Camby's.

Conscious or not, that is a metaburn! Cambydude is so uninteresting relative to Juice that people engage with Juice even when Camby tries to burn him.

Don't worry Camby. This isn't me being a Juice sycophant. You are so uninteresting folks would rather engage with ANYBODY other than you! But don't worry, I still find you funny. In fact, I'm laughing at you right now.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Not nearly as extreme an example as Gawker's, but I bought a fave a $40. pair of earrings one year for her birthday. I gave her the earrings at dinner before seeing her at her club, soon after her actual birthday. She thanked me for the earrings, and put them on right at the table while we were eating. But, when she went to work she had to, or wanted to take them off. I didn't see the earrings for a long while after that, so I asked her one night a month or so later. She said, "I was afraid you'd ask. They were stolen from my bag the night at the club, you gave them to me."
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol cambyland your funny to lol at ! Fag
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Hell yes boys I've had this happen to my gifting two....got to still love them hoes lol...thanks fellas
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Kung fu Panda
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion