tuscl

Dilemma

gawker
Older than dirt
After being married for 43 years, I took a careful look at my wife one day and said, "Forty years ago we had a cheap house, a junk car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10-inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep with a hot 23-year-old girl every night.

Now, I have a $400,000 home, a $35,000 car, a nice big bed and a large screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 67-year-old woman. It seems to me that you're not holding up your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 23-year-old girl and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap house, driving a junk car, sleeping on a sofa bed and watching a 10-inch black and white TV.

Aren't older women great? They really know how to solve an old guy's problems.

19 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    She could have reversed things and told you that she was gonna go out and get a 23 yo stud and remember 23 goes into 67 more times than 67 goes into 23. :)
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    Lol SC.

We have a saying over here "just because you own a mini it doesn't stop you looking at a rolls royce"
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol.....nice Gawker
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Just go to SC on sneak. Extras friendly club is best. Get stripper for otc. They understand needs of married guys.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Lol yeah never forget that your 67 year old wife is also sleeping with an old guy and she can just as easily hook up with a 23 yo guy. Just like your paying for that 23 yo's company so can your wife.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Funny story, Gawker!
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    lol
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    What Player11 said. I've had more that one stripper lately imply she was down to play if I was married.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I don't laugh often but that was funny.Do the Humpty Hump.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Whatever happened to love
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    @Duo, it still hasn't figured out how to dominate lust.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Just because you're on a diet, doesn't mean you can't look at the menu.

Just because you can't cut the mustard, doesn't mean you can't lick the jar.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    What did you expect from her when you are engaged in infidelity.
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago

^^^^^^^^

alucard you win. you are officially the STUPIDEST poster on TUSCL
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I can't believe the number of commenters who took that post seriously. It's a joke! Yes, I've been married 43 years but my spouse has a chronic medical condition and yes I do find solace with my ATF, but please don't climb on your high horse and lecture me about fidelity. Unbelievable!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Alutard not exactly the smartest guy ever. His need to charge his windmills is so strong that he often completely misses what is obviously a joke.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    gawker,

The SO and I just passed the 43 mark last month. Congrats! Takes a lot to stay in a relationship that many years.
  • Dain
    11 years ago
    Gawker, we have to be grateful, as you are, for the comfort (if not the compassion) that our club girls provide. It's been a part of human civilization since the beginning.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Gawker I enjoyed the joke. Just wanted to let you know.

I'll add one I heard. An efficiency engineer observed how his wife cooked breakfast and thought she wasted a lot of time spreading things out with a lot of wasted motion. It took her 30 minutes to cook breakfast. After telling her everything she was doing wrong, He now cooks his own breakfast in 15 minutes. This might be a true story.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion