tuscl

Keepin' it in the family.

Wednesday, January 4, 2006 6:44 PM
Do any of you know any hot sister acts or mother-daughter teams? I worked with two really hot 22 year-old identical twins. During one day shift it was particularly slow with only one or two customers. The twins got on stage and started girating to the music, they look off their clothes and one laid on the stage looking up while her sister hovered over her nude. Very provocative; we were entertained. The manager let this go on for less than two songs then told them that they could continue dancing but with their clothes on. I know of two mothers who've worked at clubs with their daughters. One mom was proud of her daughter and not ashamed that she had a daughter old enough to work in the club. The other dancer worked a day shift while her daughter worked the same club at night.

16 comments

• Yoda
    18 years ago
    There was a Brazilian mother/daughter team at a club I go to who worked as a team. The Mother didn't speak much english so the daughter would help her get customers in between her own dancers. Interestingly, the mother provided extras, the daughter didn't. Even more interestingly, the daughter is now retired, the mother is still dancing.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    davids, you have to pay for it in your dreams too? Pathetic.
  • tropicalH2O
    18 years ago
    K, Do you find it erotic that the mom and daughter both dance? I wonder if the mom will hook her daughter up with her regulars when she retires.
  • kiddo
    18 years ago
    Strange that this should come up right now. Today I had a dance with JoJo (at IS), and Tuesday I had same with her Mom, Ginger. They don't work as a team but do clown around alot.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Hey, chill parodyman--> it would have been a paid for encounter.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    The first time I went to my most recent regular club I met a young girl who I really liked. I went back looking for her, didn't see her there but another girl joined me (who I didn't much care for.) I told her I was looking for this other girl and she said "that's my sister." The first girl had been young, slender, hot and very pleasant. The second was older, chubby and had the stripper attitude. Just one more reason why I avoid the older girls. But the visit wasn't a total washout. As I was leaving I looked up at the stage and the best looking stripper I've ever laid eyes on was just coming on. She had the typical serious bored look and I though "attitude alert." But she was such an incredibly good dancer that I had to stay and watch, and when I finally walked up to tip her she flashed me an uncertain tentative smile and said it was her first day and she was really nervous. For two years she was my #2 ATF and then we had a falling out. The most complete dancer I've ever seen - a perfect 10 in all categories. Pity it didn't last but they rarely do.
  • travelingthrough
    18 years ago
    I also know a sister act at my favorite club. They didn't really look alike, so I wouldn't have guessed they were sisters. One was dancing there, and talked the other into dancing. Six years later, they both dance there on and off... (Off topic, but at what point does dancing become a "permanent" profession? )
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Crystal City Restaurant used to have a mother and daughter who danced together. They looked like they were about 10 years apart in age and were both very attractive. They may still be there.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    I know of a couple of Mother daughter teams in one club I go to. I favor Brazilian dancers and they ALL have a sister or 4, aunts, nieces, cousins and even one mother working in a small group of clubs around Boston/Providence. My favorite is an Aunt/Niece combo who are only about 3 years apart in age and are both absolute knockouts.
  • travelingthrough
    18 years ago
    I saw a mother-daughter act. It was an interesting night, since the daughter had been stripping for a number of years, but it was the mother's first time dancing anywhere. She was having a good time, and the older customers really seemed to like her.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    davids post should read: "BULLSHIT WARNING! BULLSHIT WARNING! DANGER WILL ROBINSON! -- I once purposed an OTC threeseome with a super hot sister act and they were receptive. Unfortunately they never existed so it never happened. Friggin' wet dreams are ruining my Tony the Tiger PJ's."
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    I used to go to a club where the mother (a former dancer apparently) waitressed, her older daughter waitressed, and her younger daughter danced. The older daughter eventually switched to dancing. They were all pretty cool and good looking. At the same club one of the most popular dancers brought her little sister in to dance on her 18th birthday. The younger sister didn't take to it the way her older sis did and quit fairly quickly, but she wasn't bad.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    One of the clubs near me has 2 sets of identicaltwins. The one set was not my type physically, but I had a lapdance with each of the other set, though not together. They were all right. I have never seen a mother-daughter act, although I once saw it at my favorite club where they pulled a mother and daughter to the stage and stripped them both.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I don't know of any current acts. However I found some pics of me and some dancers from long ago. I can see that two girls are twins. I see another pic and I don't know if those girls are friends or sisters but they are both nude and look great. My old pics look pretty hot years later, lol.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I've posted before about meeting a past fave right after her 18th birthday and high school gradauation, while her 20-year-old twin sisters sat at the the next table. At the same club, there are now mother and daughter strippers, although neither of them advertise it (and I don't get dances from them). I had heard that there was a second daughter stripping, but nobody seemed to know who she was. One night, I got a dance from a girl who was new to me (with a beehive hairdo!), when I recognized facial similarities in her profile. She said she's half-sister to other stripping daughter.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    I once purposed an OTC threeseome with a super hot sister act and they were receptive. Unfortunately they insisted on handling the logistics which they screwed up so it never happened. Friggin' blonde girls for you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion