tuscl

Mormons

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
How many Mormons does it take to change a lightbulb?

10. One man to do the screwing, and nine wives to tell him all the different reasons he is doing it wrong.

So, what would it be like to have multiple wives? Would it mean you would get more sex, or more headaches, or both?

If the sex is bad with one wife, I'm inclined to think it wouldn't be much better with more of them. But maybe the competition helps. Maybe they try to get more of your attention against the other wives by being more sexually available. In any event, the spending habits of multiple women and constant bitching about everything would probably outweigh the benefits of extra pussy. So I guess I will stick to strip clubs rather than looking for some extra wives. There goes another fantasy.

14 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    Multiple wives could be coo-el. Depends on the details bro...do all o' the wives look like hot ass strippers? Are the into all sorts of kinky ass shizzle? Can you trade 'em in for younger models periodically?

If those conditions are met it might be better than going to the club!
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    They would gossip like strippers. If one of them thought you had done something wrong, they would all turn against you and you would be sleeping on the couch.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I don't even want to think about more than one divorce. :)
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    What a bunch of dicks they are. Bringing their bullshit politics to our state and disrupting our election back in '08. Stay in fucking Utah you creepy fucks.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    There is a movie about that with Rodney Dangerfield called my 7 wives.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    More than one wife? Please. I was married for a long time. I couldn't handle more than one woman spending my money and telling me what to do.

Oscar Wilde said it best: Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same thing.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Mormon-Instead of one bitchy wife who won't fuck you, now you have 6 bitchy wives who won't fuck you. All on the same cycle-ouch.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    There's a reason most of them gave it up, and it wasn't just because of the U.S. Gov.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Like slick said... They can't get it from their 6 wives on the same cycle so they become pedophiles like so many other so called christians
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Amish people are cool.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Fucking Mormons. Every once in a while I get a couple of those creepy teenage boys in starched short sleeve white shirts (& ties) knocking on my door. They always start off offering to help out with stuff. So the last time I took them up on it. I told them "yes boys - as a matter of fact my backyard needs some weeding". Those stupid bastards actually weeded my backyard for over an hour. I guess they assumed that afterwards I would listen to their Morman BS and become a Stepford Morman or something. Fuck that shit. I booted their asses and I haven't seen them since. And now my FRONT yard needs weeding! I coulda had free yard service for the rest of my life! Dammit!!!!
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Soon multiple wives and husbands will be legal.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Cold Lopaw. Cold.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I work with a Mormon in my job, or at least I used to before he changed jobs in my company, and he himself used to make all kinds of jokes about all the extra wives he wished he could have. In actuality, he said he had enough trouble with one, plus his kids on top of it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion