tuscl

That sure killed the mood

alkdesmo
California
Friday, June 28, 2013 9:29 AM
Following up on a post from a few days ago about stuff that strippers have said to me. I was talking to two girls when the conversation turned to their life outside the club. One thing they said was that they were friends outside the club and would occasionally meet up to go shopping or to party together. I asked them how common this was and whether girls were mostly "strip club" friends or actually hung out together outside of work. Stripper 1 replied that a bunch of girls had recently gotten together outside of work - for a funeral. Stripper 2 followed that with the fact that it was a funeral for one of the dancers who had hung herself. "She had problems" is how the conversation ended. Talk about shattering the fantasy but this was probably the most messed up thing a stripper has ever told me.

13 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Its never easy to hear when someone took ones own [view link] have the questions,what could I have done to save a life?Do not worry it was not your fault.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Alkdesmo, I sympathize with you. I had a similar incident several years ago. I texted a dancer to ask when she would be working again. I didn't get a response from that phone number for several days. When I did, it was a phone call, not a text. It was the dancer's boyfriend actually calling me. He said, "She's no longer with us." Being that I never saw or heard of, or from her again, I can only assume that meant she committed suicide. I sense that from the tone of his voice, if it was a natural death or an accident he might have said so. It does happen. And she had three kids. Also, The other part of your thread is dancers hanging out together outside the club. Some dancers do make friends in the workplace, just like on any other job. I've also had dancers tell me to varying degrees that they won't even associate with other dancers outside of the club.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Wow thats awful. And also the last thing you wanna hear as your sitting there thinking about what you want to do to her in the lapdance area. Damn.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    About ten years ago I was in a club when a hot young spinner sat down next to me. After a few minutes of conversation she asked me if I wanted a dance from her before she left for her son's funeral. I declined and quickly left the club. Creepy!!!!!!!!!!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    About 6 months ago, I was sitting in my favorite clubs and I was approached by an 18 yo spinner that I had taken to VIP a few times. She immediately asked if I wanted to go to VIP and I said "Not right now" and asked how she was. Then with tears gushing she tells me how three armed men came into her apartment last week. With her watching they put a gun up to her boyfriends head and blew his brains out. They also held the gun to her head and asked where the money was. They got $1400. She didn't really feel like working but she really needed the money. No way could I even think about doing a VIP with her and I just said "maybe later".
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    sc, Do you think it was SS or a true story?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Clubber - I know it was a true story. A fellow TUSCL buddy that knows her better than I do was shown the proof.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Jeezus this is the most depressing thread EVER :-(
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I think I need a drink.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Its funny because these stories are so disturbingly terrible. Another thing to put against going to the sc
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I had a similar story once. I had asked about this one stripper once at my favorite club, because I hadn't seen her in recent visits. There was a dancer there who seemed to know everything about everyone, and she told me that this particular stripper was someone she used to hang out with outside of work, but she didn't anymore because she got strung out on meth once and shot herself to death. That was probably the most depressing thing I heard, other than the story of my current #2 fave having cancer, which she did eventually come back from. As for strippers hanging out outside of work, I don't see why they wouldn't any more than at any other job. I know I've seen a number of them together at the truck stop restaurant up the interstate from my favorite club once. There's also those who share a pimp, too, so they probably have to hang out together.
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    On a happier note, I remember a night when my fave at the time told me several of the MILFy dancers at the club got together to take their kids to the circus the day before. Kind of turned me on thinking about a bunch of hot, loose women out and about together.
  • JohnSmith69
    11 years ago
    A few years ago I was asking about a cute little redhead that used to be a VIP fav of mine at Cheetah im Atl I was told she had a serious accident and died several months earlier. Several other dancers confirmed. Didn't sound self inflicted but very sad. That's the only dancer death I've ever encountered.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion