tuscl

Advice for a SC'ing rookie

Wednesday, June 26, 2013 8:38 AM
I just recently started SC'ing have only been a handful and all though im having fun I feel like I could be having a better time after reading some of you guys reviews. Can you Pros give some advice to a rookie? What do you talk about with the dancers? how do you know the ones that will do extra?

26 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    1. Make small talk to dancers like to any woman. 2. Ask them if they do extras. 3. Never pay in advance.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Make mistakes. You learn by them.
  • carmelcd
    11 years ago
    Experience is the best teacher. You will do and say really stupid things. You will make mistakes get mad and swear off ever going back, but you can also have some awesome experiences. My best advice be bold but don't be a dick. Timid doesn't get u shit in the club but remember you still have to live with yourself outside the club. Good luck.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Rule 1: Don't fall in love. Rule 2: Don't forget her job is to make you forget rule 1. If she won't see you OTC for free, she doesn't really like you.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Leave the plastic at home Set spending limits Certain cities(Detroit, COI), have High Mileage reputations Where will you be clubbing?
  • 216OJ614
    11 years ago
    Thanks for all the help. I'll mostly be in Columbus OH. but I have future trips planned Cleveland Miami Detroit and Portland
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    ranukam can help you with Portland Papi_Chulo for Miami jackslash for Detroit Those members can provide useful info for those areas Welcome aboard, and have fun :)
  • EarlTee
    11 years ago
    What's going on? This guy has one "review"... for a club he didn't go into... and people are being polite and helpful?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Perhaps more reviews would help. :)
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Move to Atlanta,go to Follies and just follow the Shermans path that Shadowcat leaves.
  • chattguy123
    11 years ago
    The burning of atlanta is less fire and more so stds now.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    You have one review and its for Columbus Ohio. Stop clubbing in Columbus and go to Detroiy. The 3 hour drive is worth it if you want extras.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    *detroit
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    First rule is not to get ripped off. Read the reviews of a particular club you may want to visit and PM some of the reviewers to see if they will give you info. A lot of dancers may quote you sky high prices and the non-the-wiser may pay it – you need to know the fare/going rate ahead of time before you pull the trigger (or pull out your dick). Like others said – ask politely – it is not like a “normal” dance club where the woman/dancer will get all insulted – this is a sexual place – some dancers do and some don’t – just be discrete and polite when you ask in case you end up in a club where there are no extras and then you may get thrown out on your ass. But most dancers know the deal and they will just simply say yey or nay. So: 1) pick and extras club 2) find out the going rate 3) ask politely
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    Don't fall in love. There's nothing wrong with asking what services are available, but IMO, you have to play it a little bit cool at first, unless you have a good read on it being an extras friendly club. I tend to ask dancers "what are your rules" and then get more specific if she's not offering up useful answer. Sometimes the entrepreneurial girls make the offer without you having to ask.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Forgot #4 to my above post: 4) make sure you and the dancer have agreed ahead of time on what she will provide; and what you expect – o/w you may end up paying $500 for air dances in the VIP.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    1) Take a lot of cash and be comfortable spending it. If you are stressing about the dwindling funds in your wallet, it will ruin your good time and the honey's will sense it to. 2) Be positive and easy going. Don't say anything negative about anything. Life is good and getting better with each passing minute. 3) Talk about things that are happening right in front of both of you. The music, the lights, the crowd etc...don't fall into that "where you from?" burned out hustle. 4) A dancer that gives shitty LD's on the floor almost always is shitty in VIP. The reverse is true too. 5) Wear shorts
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Don't talk to strangers Touching boobs will cost you a dollar Bring extra money in case things go good
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Yeah – good point by Lone_Wolf. Take her for a test-drive via one or two LDs If you find her LDs underwhelming; pretty good chance she will be a bust in the VIP.
  • 216OJ614
    11 years ago
    Thanks for all the helpful comments. I only have one review because I just found this site. When I go to more SCs I will post more reviews
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Oh yeah, don't wear jeans-the gals don't like grinding on jeans. Addidas track pants, dress slacks or linen pants work great. NEVER wear white-Make up might be the least of your worries.
  • Jackmd
    11 years ago
    1) Only take cash 2) Always wrap that rascal 3) If you have two fingers in her pussy at the bar/table, extras are a possibility.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Save yourself and STOP NOW!!! Bottom line, we don't need more competition! :) Seriously, leave OH. As ss1 said, not a good place. I've never lived there, but spent years in OH off and on, working. I was more in the Dayton area, but after talking with ss1, seems the entire state is not a good club area.
  • JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    #1 drink coke and Jack #2 go to dive bars #3 wear a 3 peace suit #4 read the "System" by rickdung #5 move to Detroit a 3 bed 2 bath crack house is only $3,000 in cash these days #6 get some condoms and but wholes all in them for a cream pie suprise
  • JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    Govikins for Virginia Magrat and juice for the Carolina's Shadow and Snowtime for Atlanta Papi and clubber for Florida Estafar for New York Dougster for Organ and Nevada Rickdung for any redkneck bar in the north and south east
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Ayo Juice! Since when did you start dating Rainbow Brite? She's all grown up and ready to spread sunshine and smiles.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion