tuscl

Men and Haircolor

I've never given much thought to the effect of Haircolor on my earnings until I went blonde. They didn't increase dramatically, but aside from one regular customer that literally flipped out on me men seemed to like it. Even the ones that said that they don't usually like blondes. So, does Haircolor have much of an influence in your decision to take a girl back to VIP?

I ask this because I'm doing a hair show in a couple of days and my hair's going to be a lavender/pink ombré. While I might think that looking like a mermaid is cool, and girls on Tumblr definitely think looking like a mermaid is cool, do normal people?

43 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Cool is a state of one mind and one body in unison with The Tao.

I like your hair color. An attention getting effect. Muy simpática.

As for does hair color effect my choosing, in some ways, yes. I prefer brunettes but that is also a narcissistic side of my personality.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    I would expect the majority of guys to like blonde hair, so I'm not surprised your customers liked it.

Hair color does have an influence, but it's not a big factor. If a girl is hot, she's hot- even if her hair color isn't my preference.

I like dark hair. I'm not a fan of blondes. Jet black is my favorite followed by brown.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    @che you're right, I was just trying to butter you weirdos up ;)
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    First appearances are certainly important and hair is a part of that. As long as the hair color is natural looking, I don't have a preference but when far out colors are used, I get turned off. It's the "Hey look at me" look that I do not like.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "So, does Haircolor have much of an influence in your decision to take a girl back to VIP?"

I am obsessed with RedHeads. Dark colored hair is next on my attraction list regarding women I see for the first time. I DON'T find Blonde hair attractive at all. BUT, if a Blonde pursues me hard - that can be a different story. I WON't pursue a Blonde on my own.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Hair color is more or less just the canvas,it depends on what comes out of or goes into your mouth.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Alucard!Was your mother a blonde?
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    Hair colour is of no importance to me, overall looks, figure and attitude are important. I could never reject a dancer based solely on hair colour.
  • steve3000
    11 years ago
    I do have a "type", and finding a match definitely piques my interest - and tipping. But the majority of my spending decisions are based on the total package - physical appearance, dancing ability, and personality. Hate to miss out on a good time due to hair color, boob size, etc. And my preferences have widened since I started thinking this way.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Alucard, do you see many red heads in the clubs? I'm just curious because I very rarely see red heads.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Only dated two redhead civies and their pussies stank the most.I mean hunting salamanders turn over a log in swamp stinky.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I don't generally care about hair color in terms of taking a girl to the VIP, but girls who randomly change their hair color all the time are not my type at all.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Occasionally GoVikings. Maybe once or twice a year.
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    No specific bearing on my decision to go VIP or not. Body type and attitude on the other hand weigh heavily.

As an aside I kinda dig the whole mermaid thang. I hope you'll post some pics of the hair color update once you get hooked up.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I tend to prefer blondes. My ATF was blonde when we met, but is brunette now. My first serious girlfriend was blonde more than 50 years ago, but I don't think it's much of a factor in determining VIP selections. When not with my ATF the availability of extras and the overall attractiveness of the dancer are the main determinates.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I prefer blonde but it must go with her completion. All things equal I will choose the blonde.
  • Iansmithdfw
    11 years ago
    Anyone see the scene(s) in the movie "Choke" that we're filmed in Titillations? Dancer is a blonde and Sam Rockwell tells her that blondes have a much higher risk of developing melanoma. A few scenes later we see her again and now she is a redhead. She tells him that she decided to change her hair color after learning about blondes and cancer risks. A classic.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Hair color initially can draw me in but its how she interacts with me that makes me take her to the lap dance area.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    On the street hair sheen and texture mean more than color to me, It probably has something to do with the impression of healthier hair. Even shiny, well managed, graying hair seems more attractive (to me) than any particular color. So red, blond, blue, or pink might not matter a all.

In a club it is different. There is so much "artificial" about connecting with a dancer, and as a customer I desire some semblance of reality. With oversized heels, heavy make-up, barely there clothes, clumsy conversations and a business transaction of $ per dance (or $$ per other) - it is hard enough to imagine that a lapper is a natural interaction between two people. Add pink or purple hair and I am completely out of my comfort zone.

But also remember I'm not as young as others here.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I dont know about 'men' but I'm strictly into brunettes. A blonde stripper usually won't get a first glance, much less a second one,from me. A fine ass brunette is the one that will ultimately empty my wallet.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    in the context of Caucasians; I’ve always found dark hair more attractive ; especially black (vs brown) hair.

Having said this, for some reason blondes due tend to stand out and come across as more fun and bubbly.

I am very attracted to contrast. In Duo’s case specifically, I do like the way the blonde hair looks on her (especially in the pic she had with the caption “Look I’m a Princess”) – the contrast of her blonde hair with her big dark eyes I thought was very attractive; personally.

(Duo – you should not have taken down your other pics when you added the new ones).
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I will not *consciously* turn down a dancer based on hair color or get a dance from them b/c of their hair color – but I think perhaps it does come into account subconsciously.

Beautiful hair, no matter blonde or dark; is attractive and will make a person look overall more attractive.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    hair color isn't an issue for me. I like redheads but they are rare. its more about the girl and her confidence and attributes than it is just hair color.

@tumblingdice - I have had a few redheads and had the oppositw experience they were some of the cleaniest freshest girls I have experienced and they they were always the wettest and most ready to go. All regular girls though not dancers
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Papi says:

"Duo – you should not have taken down your other pics when you added the new ones)."

AMEN! Duo, those were some of your BEST pics. The one titled "I'm a Disney Princess" was stunning. You look so good in that pic, I almost kissed my computer screen the first time I saw it.

Duo, I'm conflicted about whether I like the blonde look on you. Your current avatar pic I don't like at all, but the other pic where you had blonde hair was amazing.

*KANYE VOICE*

SO AMAZING, IT'S AMAZING!!!

• steve3000
    11 years ago
    Aren't most strippers shaved, anyway?
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Purple is the new gray
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    If a hair color is out of the norm...I find them as adventurous and maybe even a little more of an exhibiotionist.
  • Sunmat
    11 years ago
    Posted it a while ago.
    As per this article men prefer dark hair girls more.

http://jonmillward.com/blog/studies/deep…
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I like girls with hot bodies. If they have blonde hair, I like them even more. Having an odd hair color isn't a deciding factor unless I'm very borderline on whether or not I want a dance. I have wondered why the same girl with blonde hair looks a lot better to me than brown hair. I think it has something to do with all my sisters being brunette. I never even told one dancer because I didn't want her to change her hair because of me. I think she would have. The overall body has a bigger influence than her hair.

I don't remember the name of the sci fi tv show, maybe it was called Lex. Anyway a girl in it had silver hair or something and I thought she was very sexy. I thought that wasn't a favorite hair color of mine.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Here's a link. I guess she sometimes had blue hair. Hot works ok regardless of hair color but I have not seen green look good.
    http://www.google.com/search?q=lisa+hine…
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Like some others have expressed, hair color alone doesn't make or break the decision. If it looks good on her, it looks good, whether it's blonde, brunette, red, purple, green or what.

Now, if you change your hair color frequently, it might be jarring for a bit, but pretty soon, it'll just be there.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    I definitely go for blondes. Karma (my photos) was blonde and I took her to VIP and even met her otc. I am not sure blonde is her natural hair color and have seen FB photos of her with darker hair. I liked her with blonde much better. Her smile was very captivating the first time I tipped her on stage as she reached down and lightly felt me. She said she would come to my table and a prior girl I had tipped on stage had said the same thing but seemed aloof. When that girl, who was not a blonde came to my table (Karma was still on stage) I waived her off with an excuse. There was no way I was gonna pass up Karma. Later, Karma and I had a wonderful time in VIP. So yes - blonde does make a difference. I don't think the other girl was very happy to c me obviously dump her for Karma but that's the way of the game bc I play 4P.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I don't care about hair color unless they happen to be a redhead, then they'll get a second glance that they otherwise might not.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    On average I prefer brunettes... but hair color isn't in anyway a deciding factor.. I take an overall looks approach.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Blonde, black, pink, purple, I'd get a 1/2 hour with you. But I'm a pushover.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    @ilbbaicnl - but but but you haven't even heardy convincing sales spiel.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    *heard my - stupid iPhone
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @duo: Prepare yourself.

That gorgeous face and those beautiful eyes are all the marketing "spiel" you will *ever* need...

OK, I'm done now.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    "So, does Haircolor have much of an influence in your decision to take a girl back to VIP?"

As sc said, "First appearances are certainly important and hair is a part of that. As long as the hair color is natural looking, I don't have a preference but when far out colors are used, I get turned off. It's the "Hey look at me" look that I do not like."

I concur, but as an addendum, if she has an "exotic" and long, straight, jet black hair, THAT will certainly influence me.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    I would say hairstyle and quality matter more than color, but all things equal I usually prefer a brunette.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago

Little to none. Despite preferring brunettes in the civvy world, in the club the factors are face, sensuality, and body (slender to semi slender, strong preference to naturals, and height never matters because of the heels). I don't trend toward faves but to the extent I have one she she is blonde, so despite the brunette preference the bottom line is the hair color doesn't matter. The clubs I hit are predominantly white but when I find a sexy AA that checks those boxes I dig it.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago

No. It helps if the hair color looks good on her. A VIP decision is 80% about how much fun I think it will be.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    ^ "A VIP decision is 80% about how much fun I think it will be."

Simply and perfectly stated.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion