tuscl

OT:NBA FINALS GAME 3

Damn! I almost feel sorry for Lebron, the Heat, and their fans. Almost. Once again, explain to me how the old guys are beating the so called "dream team"?

11 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Called "WANTING it MORE"!!!!!!! LOL
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Damn straight. Beat he Heat!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Alucard-You're right on with that.
  • bigman226
    11 years ago
    Simple. Find me a team in the past 30 years whose team come the Finals was completely healthy 1-12. Wade & Bosh ailing - Spurs World Champs.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Miami heat was probably out visiting the San Antonio strip clubs the night before.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    I tried to watch the game when I was in a pub last night. I just can't get my mind around basketball, so boring to me; turned to read the technical journals I had with me instead of watching the basketball game.

Sad to say, the Stanley Cup playoffs have been almost as boring for me. LA, San Jose, Boston, St. Louis all play the slow-skating crash-bang hockey that is killing interest in the game in Canada. Detroit-Chicago was a slick series and it was a delight to see Chicago eviscerate the LA Kings. I hope that the Blackhawks can skate the Bruins into exhaustion like they did with the Kings.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Well Art, I haven't watched an NBA game from beginning to end since the last game of the Finals in 1989.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    It’s looking like the 2011 finals where Miami got it handed to them by the Mavericks.

I think the difference is as it was in 2011 – coaching.
  • rell
    11 years ago
    this is alot like the dallas series a few years back a older team beating miami miami has trouble with vetern teams that play defense and has a good big man
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Lets not get it twisted folks. The Spurs are really good, and have been for a long time. Duncan, Ginobli, and Parker stand the test of time and can compete with anybody. Hell they can be 60 and still play well on a given night. Then they infused the team with young talent like Leonard and Green and Splitter. Plus good role players off the bench. All that combined with arguably the best active NBA coach and you have a team that can win a title no matter who they play

Heats problem is Christina Bosh playing like a girl. Dwade being ineffective and completly dissapearing at times. Then Lebron doing his best to play like he did last time he met the Spurs in finals. I still think this thing goes 7. Heat win tonight.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    If Miami doesn't win Game 4 the series is over. I expect Miami to win game 4 though, especially if Tony Parker is limited with his injury.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion