tuscl

Tat Banned/Restricted Clubs??

minnow
Any place that interests me.
A comment by duo about covering her tat(s) got me to recall my recent club visits. (Last 2 yrs.) I'm hard pressed to recall any club that completely banned tats. Though, 2 high end Los Angeles clubs (4 Play and Bare Ellegance) have a large number of dancers who don't have any tats, or else relatively small/discrete tats. For sure, I haven't seen any dancers at those 2 clubs whose body resembles a psychedelic poster or a Grimms fairy tale illustration. I recall a moderately tatted dancer at 4 Play who was very talented and acrobatic on the pole.

Going back 2-5 years, my memory isn't so lucid, yet I'm not 100% sure these next listed clubs are tat free, but they stand out as not being too heavily inked:
1) Lodge- Dallas
2) Mens Club- Dallas
3) Babes- Scottsdale- ( Recall a dancer who had studded imbedded jewelry pattern on her back)
4) Borbon Street Circus- Phoenix- (A very gorgeous dancer had a sleeve tat)
5) Mons Venus- Tampa- Have seen tatted dancers there for a long time, though didn't see a heavily inked one
until recently.

There are some high end Atlanta and Vegas clubs that I haven't been to in over 10 years- tat mania hadn't gained that much traction then- clubs like Cheetahs, Olympic Gardens, etal may have changed since then.

Your clubs and observations........

34 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Tat Banned/Restricted Clubs"

Should be all clubs IMO. :)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Whatever happened to freedom of expression? If the dancers at a certain club have too many tattoos, then you, as the consumer, can vacate the premise and move on to a location with dancers that better suit your tastes.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Other than georgemicrodong, most of us dislike tattoos on women and although not usually deal breakers, given a choice we will pick the one without the ink. Some clubs that pride themselves on having good eye candy know this and therefore discriminate on hiring.

Atlanta Cheetah has been reported as one. I cannot confirm this because I haven't been there in over 10 years. I prefer going to clubs that offer more than just eye candy.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    I like tats on dancers but hate piercings, especially in the tongue.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Most Manhattan clubs limit or prohibit tats. Apparently there are some skin coverup options that some girls use to deal with this.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Hard to find any girls that do not have any tats. I do not understand tats. Maybe one or so but tattoos everywhere are becoming more commonplace and I do not understand. I guess it is like a sore tooth or scab .. you just can't stop messing with it even though it hurts.
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    rick- Not Manhattan, KS?? I rather thought so. Great, another shattered illusion. I guess I'll stick with the dancer with a small pelvic butterfly tat since the dancer that "looks" to be non-tatted may actually be a walking Haight-Ashbury poster IRL.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    This thread should really be titled "Lame ass boring clubs" or "Clubs to fall asleep in" or "Clubs where a stick up your ass won't be considered unusual."

I think tats should be *required* for all strippers and any clubs that ban tattoos or require the dancers to cover them up should be banned and their property confiscated and given to somebody who has more taste and isn't afraid of a little self-expression.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    ^^^lol at George, that's funny man...
  • Experimental
    11 years ago
    I don't mind tats on dancers but I will admit the large majority of them get bad tats that look terrible. Or they get I LOVE FRED tramp stamp and you come to find out FRED was 6 boyfriends ago and the JOE on her shoulder was 3 boyfriends ago and the I LOVE PETER right above the kitty isn't an expression of hetro-sexuality.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I'd LOVE a club where tattoos & piercings beyond earrings are BANNED. I know I wouldn't run into gmd! LMAO
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    The fact that I *like* tats and think pussies who are afraid of them should stay home and wank instead of cluttering my strip clubs with their whinging doesn't mean I *don't* like girls who have none. The fact that I *like* the kind of girl who gets her nipples pierced and lets me twist those studs around and make her feel a little pain does *not* mean I hate I pierced girls.

Tats and piercings don't make the girl, they just make her more interesting, more desireable and more sexually attractive. Bad girls are better.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    I like women w/ tattoos but the quality of tattoos is matters, shitty tattoos quality and placement count for something. A girl w/ a full sleeve will always get my attention. Partly for me it's because of girls i dated in past and other non-strip club related subcultures i self identify with.
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    I'm not changing title of thread for gmd. I don't think a preference for non-tatted dancers makes one a pussy, or means that they are "afraid" of tats. It just might indicate that such an individual has good taste.

Since it has been several posts since someone has named clubs that ban, or otherwise minimize tats, we can conclude that such clubs are rare these days. Duo further enlightened me to methods to cover up tats, much like a car dealer might cover up rust or accident damage.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    " It just might indicate that such an individual has good taste"

I simply find any tattoos on either gender totally UNATTRACTIVE.

As to "Taste", I agree 200%. LOL
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    I'm going to cover my tattoos up for a couple of nights at work and see what effects it has, if any, on my earnings.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I don't have much of an issue with tattoos, I just think very few women get them in a very aesthetically pleasing manner. On rare occasion I think they can actually accentuate good looks... A giant tiger on the breast, not so much.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Well done tattoos are the epitome of good taste. Anyone who says otherwise has, by definition, lousy taste.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Maybe gmd would be turned on by the dancer equivalent of Miami Heat’s birdman.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http…

• jester214
    11 years ago
    @GMD does content/location not matter to you? We'll assume that it's well done.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Anyone who says otherwise has, by definition, lousy taste"

So says gmd. My tastes & opinions don't answer to his arrogance.

• jester214
    11 years ago
    They answer to your own arrogance? You certainly have enough of it.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ NOR to your arrogance. :)
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Tattoos affect my spending only about .00000001% of the time. There were one or two dancers I either didn't or wouldn't get dances from because she had so many tattoos. This was during the last ten years. I thought it destroyed her looks so much, I wasn't interested in her. Most dancers still look good if they already looked good. Maybe I focus on tits and overall form and skin tone and her face too much. Now if a dancer was a ten but she went and got a bunch of tats, I might still think she was a hot 9 with way too many tats.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I saw a girl on YouTube get a scorpion tattooed just above her pussy the other day. She might think it looks good but I wouldn't care to see a drawing or tattoo of a scorpion every time I was in that area. Maybe her current boyfriend is ok but if she breaks up and her new boyfriend is not ok, he might just make up an excuse and find someone else.
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    While I agree that some ink can be attractive and even be considered art the fact of the matter is tats are by and large whimsy and their long range impact is virtualy never considered. I think that there should be a 1 week cooling off period between contracting for a tat and the actual inking. Furthermore it should be illegal for a tat artist to ink someone who is under the influence of drugs or alcohol, yeah and while we're at it anyone who is determined to get a tattoo should have to sit through a 1 hour video showing the adverse and horrifying effects of injecting colorful liquids into their epidermis and they should be hooked up to electrodes and given a test on the content of the video and shocked every time they get an answer wrong.

or not...
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I also enjoy well done tats on a girl. To each their own.

minnow - after seeing this thread I made a note to check out the daytime talent today @ Bare Elegance and sure enough I saw maybe 3 tiny ankle tats on the more than 15 dancers working there. I mentioned the general lack of ink to a dancer that I was sitting with and she said that they are still very strict about not hiring girls with large amounts of tats at BE. Sometimes when i feel a need for tats, piercings and general alt funnery, I head down to Jumbo's Clown Room. Boy, you can find anything & everything there....except lap dances :(
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Yeah, because only *one* person on this board is allowed to arrogantly spout his own prejudices and preferences as if they were laws of nature...
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Hope the stuff to cover tats has gotten better. Been a while since I had to deal with it. Came out of the club looking like I'd been snuggling a turd.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "While I agree that some ink can be attractive and even be considered art the fact of the matter is tats are by and large whimsy and their long range impact is virtualy never considered. I think that there should be a 1 week cooling off period between contracting for a tat and the actual inking. Furthermore it should be illegal for a tat artist to ink someone who is under the influence of drugs or alcohol, yeah and while we're at it anyone who is determined to get a tattoo should have to sit through a 1 hour video showing the adverse and horrifying effects of injecting colorful liquids into their epidermis and they should be hooked up to electrodes and given a test on the content of the video and shocked every time they get an answer wrong.

or not..."

Sounds good to me.

"only *one* person on this board is allowed to arrogantly spout his own prejudices and preferences as if they were laws of nature..."

If you're referring to ME, my opinions are no more "Laws of Nature" than yours are gmd. If my opinions were "Law", I'd know EXACTLY what to do with them. LMAO!
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @jester: No, location matters little. As long as the tattoo is decently done.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago

Only the Tattoed Lady had tats back in the fifties. Yeah, twice.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    I want to be the tattooed lady.
  • Book Guy
    11 years ago
    I like a few sexy tattoos, but what's "few" or "sexy" is (of course) in the eye of the beholder. Usually when a club is banning tattoos, what they mean is they're banning ghetto-type tattoos that affiliate a girl to a particular gang, pimp, or neighborhood "concern." But since the clubs can't police the tattoos ultra-specifically, and they wouldn't want to tip their hand as to WHICH gangs or pimps they would prefer to ban or to favor by not banning (since that would serious piss off the set they reject; thus making them disputed turf), the club management just tries to post a blanket-ban on all tattoos. They do the same with gang colors, with hoodlum hats and hoodies, even with low-ride jeans. No symbols of affiliation once you cross the threshold.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion