tuscl

Tip Of The Day-Don't Be Creepy

In life, but in the strip club in PARTICULAR, don't be creepy. Don't be that guy that stares without blinking. Don't fidget incessantly. Smile a little. Be relaxed-tension can be sensed/felt by others. Once again, don't be creepy.

18 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    Easy for you to say.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    I have PTSD from my tours overseas and I naturally start getting "creepy" in certain situations. Large crowds and loud noises are aming them. This isnt helpful in clubs since I start bouncing my leg up and down, and blink a lot more than normal. Its like a nervous tick. Luckily ive found that hot strippers make me relax, especially with a hand on my leg or cock whatever works. Until she sits im kind of a wreck and Ive had them tell me that I was acting strange so they were affraid to approach. Once I visit a few times I settle though and dont look creepy any more. I hope at least.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Easy for you to say."

Maybe he is.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    @ Lion, have you thought about going with a buddy? Could that give you a level of distraction to ease some of your symptoms?
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    I do take a battle buddy once in a while, but I like being a loner when I club. It does help some byt it ultimately takes away from the overall experience. I find myself being much more tame and not having as muxh fun as I would with just myself and my chosen strippers. Like I said it eases once I get cumfy with a girl or after I know the layout of the club after a few visits.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Slick, You're advice to "smile a little" really does go a long way. And, it doesn't cost anything to do it. I had just that experience a few nights ago at a club. I came to see a dancer for the first time, only having heard about her previously. When it was her time to go on stage, she seemed nervous or uneasy at first. When she saw me smiling at her, and expressing other forms of interest in her (body language, jestures), she warmed up to me immediately. I proceeded to have a great evening with her.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I don't really think dancers find me creepy. But a lot of them do seem uneasy because I'm alone and really don't smile that much.

I guess that's why I tend to find favorite(s) and stick with them. I know I'm missing out... but at least I'm in comfort zone.

I am serious. I envy people that can smile at will and are photogenic. I come off looking like a cop - which in a strip club in not always good.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I usually just sit stage side, pant a little, and drool. When the stripper comes by for the money, I lick my eyebrows and everythings ok.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I find half or more of all strippers to be fairly creepy. Should one be creepy to someone who's creepy in order to seem uncreepy to them?

I am creepy due to being large and ugly, but I can't really help that. I stage tip pretty much everyone, perhaps the best ice breaker. I know a few stupid jokes for lulls in the conversation. (Sex jokes are almost always ok. Although most strippers are twisted enough for the "baby with forks in it's eyes" type of jokes, don't tell these jokes on first meeting.)
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Well shit, there goes *my* schtick. No wonder I don't get any action in clubs.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Sometimes social awkwardness is endearing. I've only met one person that I thought was legitimately creepy and he told me that I looked exactly like his daughter and then asked what was on my menu.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    ^^^

Only one? There is a semi-regular at one of my favorite clubs that looks like love child of Howard Stern & Alice Cooper. Add to that he's about 6'6" and he is just about the oddest looking duck I've seen in or out of clubs.

I've never seen him get a dance. I think the girls are truly afraid of this dude.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    The only guy you shouldn’t be in a SC is the broke guy :)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Bullwinkle- That's the jam, man. Adoption? He'll no! I'm Latino, we breed! My sperm destroys condoms, the pill, and Norplant. We're gonna need a segregate.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    If I relax too much, I might fall asleep. Or have a waitress keep bugging me every 3 minutes asking if I need something to drink.

Other than that I've hit it off well with some dancers even if I was talking about aliens, ghosts, or other weird stuff. I occassionally have complete strangers come up to me and start talking like crazy. Maybe I should research how to be creepy. I guess if I had fangs that might be a start. no, I'd probably meet dancers that are into vampires.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Lionshare-Your contribution to our country is admirable. Thank you. Something's you can do to ease the tension is when you feel you might be staring too much, look down at the ground. Set you phone's alarm to go off every now and then as a reminder for you to assess your behavior. It might sound lame, but look down at your phone like you got a funny message, smile or laugh to yourself. It works. Sometimes it's hard to stop fidgeting. I'm a knuckle cracker. Especially when I'm nervous.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I also have a bad habit of fidgeting, especially if the club is really slow and there are huge gaps between dancers onstage and there's not much else to do. It gets worse if all of the dancers are hiding in the DR or otherwise not circulating around much. Drinking RedBull & coffee probably aren't helping me much, either.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    @Duo since your ethnicity is a small and unique group you probably sympathize more with people who don't easily "fit in".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion