tuscl

Do you love women or?

ime
Fuck Joe Biden
Tuesday, June 4, 2013 6:38 PM
I don't know why i just remembered this but I did, and it kind of makes an interesting question or something to think about. Years ago on one of my first trips to the strip club with my uncle, my cousin and her husband, which was awkward for me anyway to be in that environment with family, its a place my father would never go or we wouldnt talk about anyway. My uncle had become a regular at this place which is amazing in itself because he was perpetually broke, my cousin asked him why he goes so much. He replied that he loved women, she said thats BS you love sex, and he laughed and he said he never thought of it that way but he guessed she was right. I guess i like the strip club because its a fantasy land based on sex etc w/ women who arent your average women ideally, and honestly i dont "love" women but also dont dislike them, i have few women who are close friends but most are acquaintances or kind of secondary friends that are more part of groups. Not sure if i'm going anywhere with this. My brain must have to get use to not studying during my summer break from grad school, ha.

23 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I def love women in the physical sense.

I love to look; stare; and touch beautiful women – I can do it for hours in a SC and not get too tired from it.

I don’t get extras in the SC; yet I can spend 4 hours in one being extremely turned on just looking at the naked (or extremely provocatively dressed) women.

I’ve posted before that I like women more than I like sex. I’ll take great GFE from a beautiful dancer over covered FS most of the time.

• ime
    11 years ago
    I always thought that the GFE was suppose to refer to unprotected sex
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    ^ I guess it can, or does, mean that.

But I was thinking more along the lines of the following definition (of several) given by urbandictionary.com:

“A professional that kisses and cuddles her client and gives him intimacy like a girlfriend”
  • ime
    11 years ago
    Ok yeah i mean it does imply a more intimate/romantic encounter
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I like the way certain women look. I enjoy touching certain women. Other times though I hate the way some women act entitled to your money, don't give any respect, or just aren't nice at all or have no manners. Are you more worried about getting an std and getting robbed if you take a girl home you just met more than you're thinking you might have some fun? It depends on the girl. I wouldn't be surprised if my older brother wondered if he married a moron or if she is trying to rob him of all his life savings because either she is cheating or she is secretly stashing money in secret accounts while telling him she got robbed or lost all the cash or dropped her cell phone in a river and needs another. I'm thinking she's a moron. She believed the world was going to end last year.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    If we didn't like to fuck them, there would be a bounty on them. :)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Kind of a loaded question. Physically, yeah, strippers are very similar to normal women. Psychological they tend to be quite different, however. With a few exceptions I rarely have much use in talking to strippers anymore, and just want to get down to business.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "Not sure if i'm going anywhere with this"

I'm not sure either.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Of course making your husband think she is a moron or dying of some fatal disease that requires $3,000 a month in experimental drugs to treat would make many people wonder if she's doing it all on purpose or if she really was sick a few years later. My older brother told me if he had to do it over again, he would have never gotten married.

With his wife spending all his retirement money, he's probably planning on dying before he gets to be 69. Either it's true love or all hope is lost. I'm afraid it may be more towards the latter.

My younger brother basically married a bitch. Keeps him on a chain and leash. Even my mother had it out with her. That must be true love. I saw a message on fb the other day where she thought it was funny he broke a bone when a large piece of wood fell on his foot. He works long hours at work and then works long hours at his house. I probably only communicated with him once or twice in the last year or two. I guess he either has no time or has to get permission. My older brother thinks he may be in a better marriage.
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    I'm with Papi on this one...(took the words right outta my mouth)
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I truly love women, but I don't trust them.
    I don't love men, but I trust them.
    Weird.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    A dancer pretty much told me she wanted to go home with me last weekend. I didn't think it was worth it. Why go to my house? Maybe she thought a hotel room was expensive. Maybe she wanted to clean my house. lol
    I once had a nice looking college girl ring my doorbell and offer to vacuum one large room for $120 an hour. I said no thanks, I can vacuum myself. She didn't give any suggestions she was talking about anything else. I once had a nice looking dancer offer to clean my house topless for some high dollar amount like 150 to 200 an hour. I was thinking she might move in and charge for several hours. Love or hate, it's just a matter of time about how you feel.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    How long does it take to vacuum a large room? I'd have said go for it, and when she finished 6 minutes later handed her $12.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I love women. By that, I mean I like to hang out with them and talk with them as well as have sex. I enjoy drinking and chatting with strippers before taking them to VIP. I like to do things with an ATF outside the club.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Love women. Love sex. Spend too much time thinking bout both.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    It depends on which definition of love you use. I love looking at them and I love them for the good times they provide, but I don't really have any close female friends. My last serious girlfriend was fun to be around and getting to know, but in the end, it turned out we didn't have that much in common. More to the point, she believed in God too much for her own good.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    My feelings for someone depends on a combination of a lot of things. I don't think gender determines whether someone is interesting to hang out with or not, or whether you can count on them.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    I love women, I think there is something special about every single one of them. That being said I dont get it twisted.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I was tired and rambling last night. The college girl wanted over $100 to just vacuum my large living room area and hallway in front of it, that probably would have taken less than 10 minutes. It was using some special super duper vacuum cleaner. I wasn't impressed. She showed me pictures.

My sister in laws are usually agreeable, they can be a bitch just like a lot of people. Both my brothers and myself are all very busy so we don't have much time for any chit chat. I do get to relax and post here though.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I always thought GFE still included sex. Damn with or without sex, I want some GFE. Anyway, I think I just enjoy women, because though I don't get extras in the club, I enjoy (love is a big word, so that won't be used) their looks, what they have on their mind and the feel of a well endowed women up against me. Though I find myself a weirdo because after a certain amount of time (unless I'm tipsy) I will get bored with strippers and incline myself to leave. Then I will get bored with the idea of strippers and strip clubs and not want to go for a period of time before the want kicks in again.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Yes, especially with red hair.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Was your mother a red-head, alutard?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Nope! Try again Asshole! LMFAO!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion