tuscl

Is it possible to get better with age?

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Flipping thru the channels this afternoon, I ran across one if those half hour TV commercials selling a CD with songs from the 50's, 60's and 70's. It was hosted by Peter "Hollywood Squares" Marshall and Debby "You Light Up My Live" Boone.

Tell me if I'm looney, but at 56, I thought Debby Boone was Hot with a capital H. Much better looking than when she had the hit song at age 20.

I've never seen a 56 year old stripper that's better than a 20 yo

27 comments

• SnackBox69
    11 years ago
    Maybee
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    We're not talking about wine. Christie Brinkley looks fantastic for a 59 year old but not as good as when she was in her 20's.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Many people age very well. They have good genes & luck & take care of themselves.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I've often wondered if there's something wrong with me in that I'm just not attracted most older women. There's just something about a young hardbody which is gone with 95% of women as they age. One of my faves is a 36 year old Chinese woman who rebounded from giving birth in February and still is stunning. I recently bumped into a woman who I had a 6 month fling with when she was 29. She was a college cheerleader and was the type of women that all men would turn to look when she walked into a room. Now, she's still bright, vivacious and fun, but she's heavy, sagging and not attractive to me at her age of 58. I guess it's shallow of me to be drawn to women based on their physical appearance but it is what it is. My ATF is beautiful physically, but could give an aspirin a headache when we've travelled.
    Debby's Boone just doesn't hold a candle to the strippers I know.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    I recently saw a photo of Sophia Loren. She must be 80-ish. She still looked hot to me. She was smokin' back in her day - late 1950s, early 1960s.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I think with famous women there's some sense of nostalgia that makes them hotter and helps us overlook their age.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'm getting better with age. As for the ladies, that's up to them to fight Father Time. As long as I can put it down against teens, I'm in the hunt.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Fuck Walmart. Target kicks ass.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Nobody, woman or man, typically looks as good at 50 compared to when they were 20-something or even 30-something.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    "Typically". You are correct. But there are those of us who go beyond the expectations of society in health, wealth, education, and more. Maybe there is a reason for the 1%.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    I can report that my Johnson is twice the size now than when I was 24, and I got rid of that pesky "one and done" (strokes that is) before I was finished. Today, I can f**k for an hour without getting off. The 20 pounds of belly fat I carried around with me in my late teens is now rock hard six-pack ab's.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Women who are more than half my age are not worth banging. OK, I would make an exception for Christie Brinkley, but she won't return my calls.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I think it's pretty much a given women's looks decline with age, but I personally think some of them have the magic ability to seemingly get any guy they wanted.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    fa,

Agree with you about Sophia!
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    clubber,......fap, fap, fap........you are .......fap, fap, fap, fap........one frigging..........fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap.........ASSHOLE!........FAP, FAP, FAP, FAP, FAP, FAP............

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    fa,

Thanks. I'll tell you something few know. When I was dating my wife, we were on the west coast of Florida. Once, when in the water, the last picture in the 11th row reminds me a lot of her then. BTW, the SO is Italian. :)
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Dita Von Teese is 40 and still insanely beautiful. Carmen Dell'orefice is 81 and a knockout. We live in a youth oriented culture, though, so beautiful older women are always the exception and never the rule.

However, I don't think I've ever really been sexually attracted to anyone over the age of 30...with the possible exception of Humphrey Bogart. Bogie could definitely get it. Almost all of the guys that I've ever been into have been younger than me. Does this mean I'm creepy?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Nope. You just know what you like. Ain't nothing wrong with that.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    @duo

I find it interesting you were attracted to Humphrey Bogart.

A few weeks ago in "our favorite actor" thread I name Bogart. I almost wrote "zhe became a star despite his appearance. Probably would never happen today"

As much as I love Bogie as an actor, I think he is one ugly dude. It's interesting you find him attractive.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    @motorhead You're crazy, he's a total babe. He and Buster Keaton.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Wasn't Buster Keaton supposed to be packing a whopper in his baggy pants?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    ^^^

I thought that was Charlie Chaplin
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    @motorhead,

I will not challenge you on a matter of pop culture. My ignorance is well known when it comes to all matters of pop culture.

Thanks for correcting me.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Chaplin was only 5 foot 5 inches tall, but was rumored to have a huge penis. Depending on who you wanna believe, it was between 10 and 14 inches. Pretty impressive for a little fella. It was often called "The 8th wonder of the world".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion