tuscl

Ever have a dancer say she wants to stay in contact after she quits? Then she t

I was kind of reluctant to give her my number but now I'm starting to think why not? I don't think she's going to suddenly show up at my door. Hmm, I might want to think about that.

17 comments

• lopaw
    11 years ago
    Getting stripper phone numbers is hardly a commitment. Go for it! Just be sure to never let that phone get into an SO's hands for obvious reasons.

And sadly the likelihood that a stripper will actually stay in touch with customers after she no longer dances is remote. Some really do have good intentions but they tend to have attention spans of circus monkeys.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    My ATF and I have stayed in contact for years after she retired. Not often, but we do.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I agree with lopaw
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    My experience has been just the opposite. Most dancers I've known, that once they retire, they don't want anything to do with customers anymore, including me.
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    If she's not going to dance any more at all, then I doubt she's going to stay in touch with you.

However, if she has even a slight instinct that she would dance again in the future, I am sure she would want your number to be able to text you to come visit her ;)

Anyway, just generate a google voice number and you really have no risk as far as i am concerned.

Some girls have my real personal cell too, and it honestly does not matter.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I'm still in contact with my 2011 Ex-ATF after she retired in early 2012.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Attention spans of circus monkeys-hahahahaha ha
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Exchanging phone numbers is a good way to keep in touch, as long as you want to keep in touch with her. Maybe she's retiring from dancing but not from "dancing." As someone else mentioned, you can get a free Google voice number if you're afraid she might be a stalker.
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    Go ahead, go for it!

What do you have to loose?

Fuck, why'd I say that? Uhhhh Google Voice, yeah Google Voice that's the ticket... ;-)
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Well, my SB and I stayed together for almost two years after she quit. And now that she's no longer my SB, we still stay in touch. Not the kind of touch I'd like, but...
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Perhaps she may want you around/keep-in-touch for “emergencies”

“emergencies” => tight on money

She may want to hit you up for a loan in the future or do OTC to get some needed cash (even if it’s not extras and just private lap dances?)

• Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    Second (or third) the google voice number.

At first I thought I was hot shit getting Dancer's number but almost everyone of them hit me up for cash for one reason or another. I found it is not as easy to say no as I originally thought it would be.

Communicating with them is fun but expensive.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    She either likes you and wants to fuck you for free or what papi said
    11 years ago
    I've stayed in touch with several. The longest currently has been retired 5-6 years.

That being said for every one that has stayed in touch there's 3-4 that have retired and lost touch.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    txtittyfan's daughter told that to me once - let's stay in touch after she stops working. I told her I agreed and let's meet up at some restaurant. Instead of me showing up, however, I just told some human traffickers where she would be in return for $15,000. txtittyfan was sure pissed off at me for that one!
  • Dougsterr
    11 years ago
    Blah blah blah I just regurgitate the same old tired shit that no one gives a shit about and stopped reading a long time ago.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I need to check out Google voice. I can always avoid answering the phone if she calls if I want to.
    Makes me wonder who called me last weekend but all I saw was out of area whatever that means for caller Id.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion