tuscl

20 Questions

chandler
Blue Ridge Foothills
At strip clubs, I always leave with less money than when I walked in, unless I don't spending anything, in which case I break even. There's an exception - a time when I left with more money than I came in with. See if you can guess why. You've got 20 chances. Yes or no questions only.

29 comments

• tropicalH2O
    19 years ago
    Chandler, I misunderstood your message, thanks for clarifying it. -T
  • tropicalH2O
    19 years ago
    Chandler, I believe with all my heart, that you got up on that stage and danced. You gave enough detail to make it realistic. If something's untrue about your romp on the stage, please do not ruin it for me.-T
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Excuse me, T. All I meant was that the picture you're imagining is probably better than the reality.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    You're welcome, T. Just be glad it's only in your imagination.
  • tropicalH2O
    19 years ago
    Chandler, thanks for the details. You are indeed a brave man. I like the idea of a nude man in boots! It seems as though men get all of the fun with women dressing up in lingerie and "bedroom shoes" for their men.

The only time I can remember someone dressing up for sex is when the 20-year old wanted to wear some of my lingerie and fishnet stockings (only happened once) and the other youngster (22) wanted to make a video for me, so I bought a little Sony camcorder and he showered for for the camera - (in water, not aroused) then on another occasion, while on vacation, a masterbation scene.

I'd like a man to be more creative in the bedroom, occasionally with the way he dresses or undresses. No complaints about the sex, but I want to be entertained!!
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    If God had wanted me to dance he wouldn't have given me two left feet....
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I'm thinking of going - I'd make a fortune cause they'd pay me a lot to keep my clothes on. I'm almost like you, AN, except my rule is I never dance sober.
  • T-Bone
    19 years ago
    Chandler - that is f*cking hilarious....i'm still laughing about it.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    I am a rythm impaired white male over 40. I do not dance. Ever.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    AN, Gentlemen's Gold Club in Baltimore has a really fancy separate room for private parties, and on weekends they have male strippers in there. Here's your big chance.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Chandler, payback's a bitch. Funny story though.
  • messaround
    19 years ago
    Do a google on "partyhardcore" - never guessed that thngs got so nuts in male strip clubs.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Lopaw: Thanks. I was fortified by the fearlessness of the ignorant. If I'd known it was going to be that crazy, I would never have gone through with it. This wasn't Chippendales, but the women were just like you described. On the plus side, many of them were hot ass strippers!
  • lopaw
    19 years ago
    I got dragged to a Chippendale's show a few years ago, and I swear I had never seen anything like it in my life.....berserk women screaming & hollering & foaming at the mouth, wildly waving dollar bills at oily gay men in thongs. Yeesh. Nothing will sober you up quicker than having a guy wiggle his junk in your face.
    But it was the crazy women customers that amazed me. Nothing like you'd EVER see in a female SC.

You are indeed a brave man, chandler.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    T: I stripped down to bikini briefs, not a G-string. That was embarrassing enough. Yes, some women stuffed money inside. I think I must have worn sneakers with no socks, but it might have been short boots - I honestly don't remember that detail. I'm not even sure what I wore over the underwear, just jeans and a T-shirt, I guess. I just remember the few moments I wore nothing but those briefs. A lot of that experience is a blur to me now. I got really drunk before I went onstage. I can relate a bit to the terror real strippers go through when they first get naked before a crowd. That day just went on forever. I had to show up at about 3 PM, although the doors weren't open until 6 or 7. And then, none of my girl stripper friends showed up to support me until 2 hours later than they'd promised. I finally went onstage really late - about 11:00. They had to squeeze me and a couple of other guys in after one of the young superstud pros danced about 10 encores. I only had about a minute up there on my own, which was plenty. Everything was so mixed up, I danced to somebody else's music, I forget what. When they did play a song of mine, Iggy Pop's "Lust for Life", there were other guys onstage. I had a routine all worked out for it, but nothing went anything like I had planned. I made almost all my tips working the room before and after I went onstage. The place was just a nonstop madhouse for about the last 4 hours. My friends would keep making me down a drink, then push me out, forcing me to make trip around the around the room. I made them proud.

Shadowcat: I didn't do any extras, man. Only OTC.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    My guess was going to be that he stole money from a dancer or fellow customers.
  • tropicalH2O
    19 years ago
    Way to go Chandler! What did you strip down to? Did the women put money in your g-string? What kind of shoes did you wear? Did you wear socks? I want to get a mental picture of this. Do you remember which songs you danced to?- T
  • FunSeeker
    19 years ago
    You may be the client or customer. They/he paid for the drinks, dances, etc....... entertained you. May be, some extra money under the table to get more business!
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    FunSeeker: No - 6 down, 14 to go.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    you performed on amatuer night.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Congratulations, Yoda! Tell Yoda what he's won, Don Pardo: Uhh, nothing.

It was about 8 years ago. The club where I regularly went occasionally had a Men's Amateur Night on Sundays. Some (girl) strippers talked me into it. They plied me with liquor. I didn't win the contest, but I made about $150 in tips. It was a riot, but it was also terrifying and pretty embarrassing. Women get like absolute banshees in that setting. I'd never do it again. I've let myself go in my retirement.
  • baddy
    19 years ago
    You hit the ATM for a lot of money, technically leaving with more money in your pocket then when you entered (even though you spent money)?
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Sorry, Baddy. 25% down. Time for a hint: Most of it was in singles.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Very clever, Chitown. But wrong. 4 and 16.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    T-Bone: Nope. Still pretty cold. 3 down, 17 to go.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    It was a Canadian club, where you paid in US dollars and got your change in Canadian...so you had a "greater" amount of money when you left, even though it was worth less than the smaller number of (US) dollars you had when you entered.
  • T-Bone
    19 years ago
    A customer paid you $$ to go tell a stripper something.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    SC: No, but you're getting slightly warmer, or less cold. 2 down, 18 to go.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Shadowcat: No - 19 to go.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion