tuscl

Cute Chick Cars

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 7:30 AM
Good morning, brothers and sisters. On the way home from work, I saw a couple of cutie pies driving to work, the gym or school. I noticed a similarity between many of these cuties. They were all driving cute chick cars. Now, I don't know about y'all, but I've noticed that cute chicks drive a certain kind of car . Out here in Cali, you see lots of hot chicks driving VW Jettas. In fact, if I see a silver Jetta and a hot blonde isn't driving, then I'm extremely disappointed. In fact, on an episode of The League(great show, don't get to watch it much), one of the characters, Taco, gets a job at a VW dealership. Why? Because cute chicks drive Jettas. The same can't be said about the VW Beetle. That one is a toss up. I've seen fatties and hotties driving Herbie. During the 90's, I saw lots of cute Asian chicks driving Mitsubishi Eclipses. Also popular among cute chicks during the 90's and early 2000's was the Roxy sticker on the back window. If I pulled up and you were an ugly chica, I felt that was false advertisement. Take the Roxy sticker off and put on an In n Out sticker instead.  Anybody else make these observations or your own about cute chicks and cars? Any ladies out there that have any input?

20 comments

• londonguy
    11 years ago
    I see a lot of hot chick driving Chelsea 'tractors' over here. I noticed a lot of chicks driving convertibles in LV.
  • magicrat
    11 years ago
    A former otc favorite of mine once told me if you saw beads hanging from the rear view mirror, the car owner was definitely a stripper.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    whenever I see an Expedition or Excursion or other big SUV it is often commandeered by a tiny pony-tailed MILF. Ya gotta love it.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    If its a chick and shes in a jeep wrangler shes most likely a hottie and athletic looking. Only problem is a lot of dudes drive wranglers as well.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Around her we look to see if she has a gun rack in the back of her pick up. :)
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    In Detroit hotties drive Kias. Go figure.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Mini Coopers
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    My experience is just the opposite. I know the cars of the dancers I know pretty well, and I'm observant of the cars parked at strip clubs. It's usually obvious whose cars are the dancers: They're the old, beat-up cars. (Poor money managers, usually.) I've known very few dancers to drive nice, hot, or expensive cars. One was a fairly new Camaro. Another a Mercedes (old, though). Another a $60,000 dually pick-up truck (for horse trailer hauling).
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    My ATF has a Maxima. One of my faves has a Honda Quaalude ( Prelude) and the last three dancers whose services I engaged for oral pleasures all told me they needed to buy a car. One has never had a license because she has anxiety attacks when thinking of driving .
  • Chanel
    11 years ago
    Club_Goer, I guess it depends on which club you're going to. I worked at a club for ten years and the majority of the dancers had really great (and new) cars. Included were two BMW coupe convertibles, and a Mercedes coupe convertible. Favorite color was black which challenged us all to maintain our images by keeping our cars clean. (I was probably the only dancer who washed her own car-but then again, I was pulling up the rear in terms of brand name/cost).
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Beads & Baby Car Seats = Stripper Cars
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    In Toledo, the strippers get a ride in their boyfriend's pickup, because their own rusted out 1997 Fiesta got totaled last week.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    +1 to duo. Minis are sooooooooooo cute they are sweetly loveable. I drove one of the earlier models when I was working in UK in the 1970s; such a responsive car to drive and so easy to maintain and do repairs. Also very unreliable mechanically and a very rough ride. I took one of the new Mini Cooper S series for a test drive a couple of years ago. The thing is still as cute as a blond pig-tailed 3 year old pixie; same basic design as the original from British Leyland 60 years ago; much smoother ride; same responsiveness when driving; much faster top speed. I almost bought the damn thing as a toy.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    ^ I drive a Mini, I'm absolutely in love with it. Although I am thinking about getting a 1965 Mustang so I can look cool when I roll up to bars.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    "Minis are sooooooooooo cute" Perhaps it's the liquor talking but thinih of our dear oilfield friend talking about a "sooooooooooo cute" car makes me laugh. Shit, everything's funny when I drink. Another reason I don't need weed. And thnk god for autocorrect for fixing most of my spelling misteaks
  • 10inches
    11 years ago
    Cadillac Escalade = drug dealer
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I once knew a pixie-ish dancer who was obsessed with all thinks pink and all thing Hello Kitty. She bought a SmartCar and had the doors specially painted pink with a Hello Kitty emblem on it's tiny hood. That chick was nuts, but at least it was easy to spot her car in the parking lot to know when she was working.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    My niece drives a Mini Cooper. Shit.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    ^ all that means is that she's MPG conscious but not at the risk of sportiness ;)
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    SmartCar, lopaw? Gawd! Those things are boxy and just plain UGLY. Besides, they don't use much gas. Try to get that dancer to buy the Cadillac Escalade that 10inches mentioned - one of GM's great gas guzzlers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion