tuscl

Giving Dancers Messages ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Saturday, May 25, 2013 8:39 PM
I was at a club last night and I saw some dude giving a dancer a message as if he was hired help. I thought this was PLish. I've been guilty of doing this b/c I am a PL. IMO, I didn't know how PLish it was/looks until I became a TUSCL member (I was a PL before TUSCL; after TUSCL I am still a PL but at least I am aware of it now :)). Honestly, I used to give messages to dancers (not often but every now and then) basically to PLishly ingratiate myself to them. But now, hell the f*** no. I am there to be catered to – not do the catering. Plus *IME*, being a “nice guy” really hasn't gotten me anywhere in the SC game except getting played. To me, this dude giving a message to this dancer looked as the dancer using her vagina powers to take advantage of this dude - and he did for like 3 songs at least. So – do you think this behavior is PLish or depends on your motivation for doing it?

26 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Papi did you mean MASSAGE as in neck or other places or MESSAGE as in a telegram perhaps or a text "message"????
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I'm a tiny bit confused. A message from whom? Written or Verbal? Text?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I gave this broad a message in a bottle once. I'm still waiting for a reply.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    OK – I’ll repost the entire rant in another thread using the correct grammar :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Yes – I meant massage :)
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    To me that denotes a relationship outside the norm... Generally that is PLish behavior.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    I've never said no to a massage.
  • angeldiaz
    11 years ago
    Agree, it's PL'ish. Fwiw some girls charge customers to massage them. Pathetic enough yet?
  • dancer888
    11 years ago
    I always enjoyed getting massages from my costumers. Some men actually enjoy giving massages and I enjoy receiving them. I never charge a costumer to massage me. Thats ridiculous. I do remember getting a tips but I didn't ask for it.
  • dancer888
    11 years ago
    Excuse my typo^
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Oye Papi, no lo intiendo. Una masaje relejamente. Eso me gusta. Mi favorita le gusto como asi.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    My message to the stripper is Stripper you can suck my cock.
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    I massage my current fave after our dances and she absolutely loves it. And it extends the experience in a nice way....she never charges me for the number of dances during massage time. I don't mind touching that nice soft skin as much as possible, either.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Wait, what? She lets you grope her, sucks your dick, eats your jizz, and lets you fuck her, and you can't give her a freakin' *massage*? What the fuck, over?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I don't see anything PLish about massaging her clit.
  • umissedaspot
    11 years ago
    Who cares if anyone thinks it's PLish? Most people think that going to strip clubs is PLish. If you enjoy giving massages, do it. If you don't enjoy it, then don't give them bitches no massages. To not do it because of what somebody else thinks is about as PLish as you can get.
  • TxVegas
    11 years ago
    Sometimes providing a neck massage to the dancer before dances can cause her to reciprocate with better dances. I don't see it as a problem.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Yep I give them massages, I suck their toes, I kiss all over their bodies. Trust me guys (and Lopaw), if you make them feel good it will pay off for you later on.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    When a girl is sitting on my wood facing away, I'm quite happy to massage her shoulders and back for her. Some are very appreciative. The value of good karma cannot be underestimated.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    So it's considered PLish to have a dancer sit on your lap and you get to rub your hands all over her even near her breast all for free and this is considered PLish? If you enjoy doing this for free, I don't see anything wrong with it. I usually prefer to feel breasts instead of the back but no one specified what part of her was getting massaged that I remember. I rarely tell dancers I'm good with my hands in massaging but I did have two or three find out. At least they claimed I was good. If you're not paying and you get discounts and extra good lap dances, I see nothing wrong with massaging a dancer. It's not the main reason I visit a club and the vast majority of dancers don't find out. One dancer actually asked if I was a professional. I didn't think I was that good. I once gave a dancer a back massage upon her request. It was one of the few times I went back to the dance room, had a dancer sit on my lap, and didn't pay her a dime while I ran my hands over her. Typically I wouldn't do that for anyone but she was one of my favorites at the time. She was on top of my lap out in the club more times than anyone else I believe and she made me feel good so I returned the favor. I probably could have gotten free lap dances if I did I don't remember anymore.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I think messages are cool.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    If you paid a dancer and you did a massage on her back. That would really suck unless you're a really oddball guy who enjoys that.
  • rell
    11 years ago
    nah massages can go a long way ive learned. if you can give a dancer a good massage things can only go well most of the time the dancer will give me a song or 2 dances for free or it can lead to otc adventures. weirdest thing though i was giving a dancer a massage with niether of us knowing her bf was there another dancer tipped us he was there he walked up to me and im thinking this isnt going to go well and asked me " my gf seemed really into can you give me some pointers on how you give massages maybe i can start gettin laid when she comes home" lol
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "if you make them feel good it will pay off for you later on." Tis True!
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    There is a local body rub girl who gives a so-so body rub, but since that's not why I go to her, it doesn't really matter. A couple of sessions ago, when she was done with me, I told her to lay down on the table and gave her a better massage than she gave me. It has definitely paid off.
  • tusclfix
    11 years ago
    Slightly off topic: A friend of mine is a pilot. One of his female flight attendants gets sick on a trip. She tells the flight crew she will skip dinner with the crew and go to bed early. My friend leaves a message at the hotel desk along the lines of "Sorry you are ill, hope you feel better soon". Some time later she texted him back "Thanks for the massage". But my friend didn't see that text before his wife did. Boy was he in hot water. As Vincent said in Pulp Fiction....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion