tuscl

$1,300

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
If this was all you had for your club budget how would you spend it ? One time big whale trip of $1,300 ?, 2 trips of $650 ?, 4 trips of 325 ? All in one month ? Spaced out through the year ?....extra clubs ? Just $5 lapper clubs ? Virgins at $60 a pop in vip ?.....come on tell me what would the fuck you do with this little change ?

15 comments

• JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol...I ment virgina like goooo vikings
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Also ment to say $1,300 for the year.....that's it...
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I WANT Art's club bankroll. LMAO
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I thank if I was this broke I would go 3 or 4 times in that year spending $300 to $400 at each visit.....and i would go extra clubs for the vip and $5 or $10 table side lappers with heavy 2 way.....
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    With that small amount, I'd think I would have to be a few dancers boyfriends to get free dances and free admission passes.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    With that small amount, I'd think I would have to be a few dancers boyfriends to get free dances and free admission passes.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Juice:

If I had $1300 free dollars, I would take you to your favorite extras club where the girls would give us two fuckers FS all night for $1280.01.

Then I would take you to the local KFC and treat you to a sumptuous meal of extra crispy w/drinks for $19.99.

I will be NC Monday.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    With $1300, I would make 26 trips to Bogart's and get 26 BJ's from Bella.
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    I'd spend it all on coke and weed and then get a most excellent buzz on until I pass out then I'd fire up my laptop navigate to TUSCL.net and tell every body about my outrageous ITC & OTC exploits filling their heads with visions of SC heaven. I'd answer the inevitable BS replies, jack off, take a healthy crap and head on over the KFC cause you know I got the munchies, then call it a day.

Now if I had $1,500 that would be a different story.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    1000 trips of $1.14
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I was thinking if you visited almost every week, or maybe once every week for 46 weeks out of the year, you would only have about $28 and change for every visit. If you mainly like watching and not doing much else, it might be doable but not as much fun.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Thanks fo Da lovin
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    If I only 1300 for the whole year I would hope that I realize that 1300 isnt much and I should save that for bills or an emergency fund.

However if I was forced by a wife or somebody to only spend 1300 all year on strippers then put me down for all at once. 1300 dollars of fun 1 night can be epic.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Since it has to be spent on strippers, can I first buy drugs with it so I can then sell said drugs to the strippers, bouncers, DJ, etc. Then, I use that money ONLY on strippers. With this initial $1300, I can use the profit to reinvest and continue my two -way financial relationship with the sc. But if I can't do any of the above, I'm going down to TJ. $1300 goes farther in old Mexico than in The States.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    $1300 to blow.

Keeper Girls on roster:

Girl A is 150-100-100 per sesson otc she is 31 yo x stripper blonde big tits hottie, x cheerleader - been doing her almost 5yr

Girl B is 140 per session otc she is 35 yo offc mgr, super GFE, fantastic fuck, off SA - been doing her about 6 mo

I would do as follows:

I would do Girl A 3 sessions $450, girl B 4 sessions $560, fun with VIP at my extras club $290 dances + itc pussy with new girl I had not had before or coctail waitress x dancer offering otc if pop 100 - 150. Met her at club last week she is hot to trot.

I don't count drinks or motel fees.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion