tuscl

Charity dances

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
One of my favs told her pot-dealer regular (who I did not know at all) it was my birthday, so he paid her to do a table dance for me. He was known for giving half the shift a good night (on his very occasional visits) by getting several grand worth of table dances. How common is this?

8 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I've had a couple of strangers buy me table dances. I always thought that they were just pimping out their girl fiends or trying to impress me with their money.

I've never seen any one buy dances or drinks for the whole room.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I don't think that it's very common at all.
  • rogertex
    11 years ago
    If it's dead in the club and 3-4 dancers sittin with me - I've started a dance contest to bring in some excitement.

One time got a dancer to haul down the DJ and blow his mind.
    Another time a shy newbie was reluctant to hustle - so told her - go to that guy sitting by himself - either he buys a dance or offer him a sampler from yourself and I'll reimburse you for the 1st dance.

Dancers get really excited and go Drury on you for rest of the evening.

I have to tell you lap-dances are inexpensive in texas - so you can do this type of shit and not break bank. Don't try this in your home club unless you are a pimp daddy or a dealer.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    OP: It was generous for the drug dealer to buy you a dance for your birthday! You can feel like maybe you got your fair share from him. After all he won't be paying income tax on his earnings here in the Land of the Free, and the Home of the Brave.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    What are table dances?
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    @MH in the early 90's they were called "dances" in most places.
  • JackKash
    11 years ago
    I once saw a guy make it rain in the entire club. It was like fall in New England. Dancers, waitresses and customers went scrambling over chairs, tables and each other to catch the fluttering money. I was sitting at the stage and a few bills floated my way. I gave them to the girl dancing and thumbed back to the idiot standing in the middle of room in the midst of the mayhem.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    The only charity dance I ever got was the time this one guy from my employer was at the same club, only across the room. He sent this one big-titty black girl to my table for a lap dance. (I later learned he only gets dances from black girls, which is interesting since he's pasty white.) She was real fun, but that was the only time I ever saw her there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion