tuscl

If you could club with anyone...

Who would it be? Past or present, famous or not. I thought Johnny Cash and John Wayne would be cool.

43 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Juiceman!
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    John Goodman.

I've seen It on here that's he has been spotted in clubs. Seems like a fun guy - or maybe that's just acting. And since he and I weigh about the same I won't be the only fat guy.
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    The "Donald" that would be a hoot!

Belushi (John not Jim) or perhaps Andy Kaufman.

Hunter Thompson would be another interesting choice but the ultimate would have to be...

Bubba! Money, fame and he's a "REAL" pussy hound!
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Sinatra.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Chris Rock.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Jenna Haze for female Id most want to club with, and obviously Tiger Woods for male clubbing partner, which wouldnt have been too far fetched before he got caught slippin.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    TUSCL member- ranukam

Celebrity- Adrian Peterson
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    farmerart. Sasha Grey.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    My exes gf.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    TUSCL members: Staxwell, GoVikings, Estafador

Celebrities: Drake, Cam Newton, Colin Kapernick.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Can we pick fictional characters? If so...Tony Stark. That would be frickin' coo-el.

• Clackport
    11 years ago
    TUSCL members contd: Papi_Chulo, Corvus, mjx01

Celebrities contd: Dave Chappelle, Kevin Hart.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Gilbert Gottfried.
    We'd be thrown out before we even sat down.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Of course anyone clubbing with nukey better bring along a little extra cash since nukey could barely afford even the cover an drinks on his straight out of the ghetto income. In return nukey promises lessons on gaming 9s and 10s, without paying, of course.
  • Sellout
    11 years ago
    Tom Cruise. Because he's creepy as fuck and I like creepy people.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    If you mean among members here, then Duo. Is it a trick question?

More generally, any very wealthy woman with a fetish for watching old ugly guys get lap dances.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Oh yeah, Redd Foxx would be a blast too.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Crispin Glover would be coo-el if he stayed in character as the dude he played in Back to the Future.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Celebrity -> Bill Maher (I’m not necessarily a fan but he looks like a horn dog and I hear he’s into chocolate like I am)

TUSCLers -> I’ll SC with any TUSCLer since they enjoy the hobby like I do!!!
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    I had a dream that I went in the club, and everybody from TUSCL was there. Everybody had on great big name tags. Shadowcat was getting out of a Rolls that framerart was driving, and Dougster was spitting on people when they came in the door. Dog jumped on the bed about then and woke me up.
  • EarlTee
    11 years ago
    lopaw
  • nj_pete
    11 years ago
    Quaqmire (Family Guy)
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    I like the Tony Stark idea. But if we're keeping it real, farmerart for a tuscler and bill clinton for a celeb. NotHing to do with his politics, I just bet he'd be a cool mother fucker to hang out with.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Homer Simpson or Al Bundy :)
  • vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    Kwame Kilpatrick, ex-mayor of Detroit
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Is there really a better ex-mayor of Detroit to go to a stip club with than Coleman Young?
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    I like the al bundy idea too, but you'd better be prepared to pay for everything.
  • Book Guy
    11 years ago
    Sammy Davis, Jr.. He lived a Sammy life! Or, failing him, then Ving Rames or Denzell Washington. Also, Bruce Lee. Or, failing him, Jackie Chan or that Gangnam Style guy. I want to see whether some of that racial bias evaporates when the guy is rich and famous.

Best answer in this thread so far: Redd Foxx. That would be a goddamned RIOT. I'm laughing just thinking about it.

Legit answers: John Goodman; Jack Nicholson; Frank Sinatra; Donald Trump. I suspect they all would know how to have a good time but would be good about making sure we all had a good time, too.

Seriously crazy answer: Chris Rock. Why? Really, WHY? Just to prove to him that sometimes there IS sex in the champagne room?
  • Book Guy
    11 years ago
    I would NOT go with Johnny Cash, by the way. Imagine the issues with law enforcement and club bouncers ...
  • nickifree
    11 years ago
    Richard Feynman- who actually did frequent many a strip club during his tenure at Caltech.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    Feynman and Bill Clinton are both good suggestions. I can't believe anyone wants to club with Donald Trump, he seems like a real asshole.

My choices would be Curly Howard or Soupy Sales. Both were notorious womanizers and seem like they'd be fun.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Bond, James Bond.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Some odd choices...

I considered Bond, but with him you're too likely to get shot or something. I mean how often did Bond's sidekick get some action?
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    jester,

Good point. I can tell yo that being shot is NOT enjoyable. Although, it likely kept me out of Viet Nam.
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    No interest in clubbing with any guys at all. Either they'd be famous guys who would show me up and take all the girls, or they'd just distract me from my main mission.

Instead I'd have some UBER HOT chick on my arm, fawning all over me all night. Now I don't mean just UBER HOT, I mean ABSOLUTELY FUCKING INSANELY HOT !!! Then all the strippers would be whispering "wow, that guy must be AWESOME if a chick like that is all over him !!! I NEED ME SOME OF THAT MAN MEAT!!!"

That way I'd have not only an ultra hot girl with me, but a line of the hottest girls in the club waiting for me.

Feynman actually did strip clubs? HAHAHA !!! I love it.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    jerkoff: "Feynman actually did strip clubs? "

Yes they were going to try and shut it down, so they asked him to testify. He read his credentials "Nobel Prize in Physics", etc. They asked him how often he visited and he said "four or five times a week". Apparently had full permission from his wife. Paid sometimes but probably mostly got it for fee.
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    Oh, wait, I WOULD go with Curly Howard !!! Holy crap that would be hilarious. Imagine a gorgeous pair of DD's walking by and Curly doing his "RUFF RUFF!!!!" and making them faces.
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    Okay, and on second thought I might consider Bill Clinton.

I'll bet when he comes in the door with me, he'd have all the hot chicks swarming around us like flies. And I imaging Clinton to be the kind of guy who, with all these chicks hanging all over us, would reach in his pocket and say to the hottest girls, "Here Honey, take care of my buddy here..." and I'd be off for a free 2 hour VIP with the hottest chicks in the club who thought I was, like, Vice President or something.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @jerkoffson: your actually being funny again. Is because you finally got to go out and pay for pussy this afternoon, but figured out how to do it and still retain your REAL MANLINESS in the process?
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    I went clubbing with my cuz once. It was a couple years after she had been named Miss Native American USA--she was smoking hot--and she was a total pussy magnet. We visited 2 clubs that night and we were smothered in juices by the time we had to leave. She wasn't done yet though because as we were walking down the street she spied an adult sex toy/exotic clothing shop and drug me inside so she could model some outfits for me. She was about 10 years my junior and she confessed that she had always had a crush on me as she kissed me hard on the mouth and gave my thick cock a squeeze. I was drunk as shit, horny as hell and the fact that we were just distant cousins made me inclined to act on my impulses that night which frankly I don't regret. She and I still share a secret smile about our one night of sexual frenzy although we live worlds apart. Hell yeah like Jerikson said I'd do the "hot chick" thing again in a heartbeat. It's good for what ails ya.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I myself would have to go with Kid Rock.
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    Okay, Mojo, dude, are you serious about all that? Because if you are then you have officially become my idol. Native American? Are you shitting me? I love hot Native American chicks with the long black hair and shit. And she was modelling outfits for you? And you did her?

Damn, that kind of stuff just doesn't happen to regular guys unless the stars align and a beam of light shines on you from the heavens.

• goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    How distant of a cousin was she? Are we talking West Virginia or Alabama?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion