tuscl

$50 Man

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Sunday, May 19, 2013 3:18 AM
I was sitting and chatting with a couple strippers last week, and one of them pointed out a man at the bar and said, "That's the $50 man." The gentleman in question was wearing a nice suit and looked distinguished and prosperous, and so I asked why they called him the $50 man. They told me he had been coming to the club for 5 years and had never spent more than $50 on a dancer. They were not impressed. It's interesting to get insight into how others see things. We customers classify dancers as to attractiveness (a 5 or a 9 or a 10) and services they provide. Dancers care primarily about how much we spend, and must classify us on a dollar scale. I must be a $300 to $400 man. How would dancers classify you?

29 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Is she still raggin on you man.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I had an AMP say I had $100 dick. I replied that he was only worth $80, at most. Don't think your comments make me feel good. It's when it's up to me for free and you show love, that's when I know you're telling the truth. Sometimes. Thread for a serious topic on my mind.
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    "How would dancers classify you?" Don't know, don't care. Nor do I care what the waitress at Denny's thinks of me. All I care about is 1. Is she hot? and 2. Does she give a good lap dance? Anything other than that is irrelevant.
  • big_d_2011
    11 years ago
    Had a similar conversation with a dancer last night. I told her that I prefer wearing athletic gear to the club but every so often I will wear my slacks and button up if I come in after work. One time a dancer saw me, made eye contact and stood around my table for a bit but then walked on. A week later I was dressed in my work clothes and she sat down by me and I politely refused a dance because I felt slighted my previous trip. The dancer I was with told me that from her experience she has had much more success with guys wearing athletic wear as opposed to wearing a suit or nice pants. I am now a semi-regular at my favorite club and I have a few dancers that I go in just to meet. Honestly not sure how they would classify me. If they give me what I am seeking, conversation (not just want a dance?) and the dance is good for both of us, then I reward them with a tip. I always tip and sometimes I go a little overboard tipping on stage just to prove a point.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    jack, Last I saw you, they'd classify me wet! :)
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I'm only known as "xxxxx's" regular They all know how much I spend on my ATF because they know how much time we spend in the VIP. But they also know if they try to invade her territory they probably will end up in the river.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I've been told that I am an average spender and can always be counted on to spend.
  • rell
    11 years ago
    one dancer told me i got money but i spread the wealth too much .. i should spend me $200-300 on 3-4 dancers in stead of 10-12 dancers .. oh well
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Seriously, I don't discuss spending habits with dancers. If they broach the subject, I just cut them off.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    According to one local bartender, I'm a "picky motherfucker." I don't know what that translates to on the "$" scale.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Call me 50 cent
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    At the club I visit most, the one where I would be considered a regular, I was told by a waitress that the dancers call me "The Gentleman." Although I'm also known as Summer's man too (kinda like a previous poster's comment). When I asked my ATF about it she sheepishly confirmed it and told me that it was because I treat all of the dancers with respect and kindness which is true. Curious, I asked her about other customers and their pseudonym's. she shared with me the following: The Groper - Likes to cop a cheep feel of dancers asses as they are passing by Dr. Gyno - Cant take his eyes off of a dancers vagina when she's on stage BBOS = Big Bag of Shit - pretty self explanatory The Prince - Spends a shitload of money when he comes in but will only let dancers who kiss his ass hang with him The Bum - Dresses like a homeless dude but always drops a grand or two when he's in the club The Princess - Drops a ton of dough in the club but is very effeminate (that think he's gay but I think it just an act) Mr Grant - This guy comes to the club with a stack of $50s and only tips the girls with them while he's there. Ass Breath - This guy drops around a grand on the girls when he come in but apparently his breath is vile and the girls really struggle to ignore it while he's there The WOT = Waste of Time - According to the girls this guys a douche bag who makes promises of big returns on small financial investments has been known to mooch off of the girl to pay his bar tab so he is treated like a pariah. Mr Bubbles - This guy always orders a couple bottles of champagne and always has a party at his table with several girls laughing and having a good time the whole time he's there There were a bunch more some quite funny some not so much.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "Dr. Gyno - Cant take his eyes off of a dancers vagina when she's on stage" Lol. There must be one in every (nude) club. At my favorite club there's a guy that dies that too. He takes girls for dances or to the VIP and all what he wants to do is put on his glasses and stare close up at their vajayjay.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Some would call me the $1 man while others would call me $1,000 man
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    The dancers that know me probably say, "The boob dude is here!" (Just the opposite of "Dr. Gyno.")
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I was in Montreal once, and this beautiful French girl, with great curves and long black hair, was stage dancing, and largely being ignored. When the 3rd song started, and the g-string came off, several guys came up to the stage and started staring at here naughty bits like they were scanners trying to make her cooter explode. It was so disgusting I tipped her a $5 and bailed on the place.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I'm probably known as "chocolate lover". But I'm really "gimme your grind if you got that behind" Man. No wait, Papi's really GYGIYGTB Man. I'm just GYGIYGTB Sidekick.
  • rell
    11 years ago
    1 dancer used to call me short and stocky
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… I've been told that I am an average spender and can always be counted on to spend …” I don’t get into too many convos w/ dancers but a couple have told me along the lines of what shadow said above – i.e. that they don’t expect every guy to spend like a whale and are content and appreciative of the guys that spend modestly but consistently.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… one dancer told me i got money but i spread the wealth too much .. i should spend me $200-300 on 3-4 dancers in stead of 10-12 dancers …” That is exactly my M.O. also!!!
  • Sellout
    11 years ago
    I get told that I'm "fun to dance for" or "well mannered". Not sure if that's good or not.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    One dancer told me I looked like I was in the Mafia.
  • steve3003
    11 years ago
    I thought in the dressing room we're all called PLs, irrespective of how much we spend...
  • Book Guy
    11 years ago
    I suspect that I have the reputation of being a variety seeker. Like, maybe they'd call me "BTDT" (for Been There, Done That, just to inform those of you who are even LESS hip to teen lingo than I am!) or "Movin' On" or "Float like a butterfly" or something like that. It's true, I am at a strip club to get a NEW girl. She needs to have all the positive qualities, but one particular quality is, that she needs to be someone with whom I have not yet grown bored. Another way that I can be viewed is as "The Prince" above. As stated, he "Spends a shitload of money when he comes in but will only let dancers who kiss his ass hang with him." I don't really think of it as me needing them to kiss my ass; I think of it as them needing to be new and different about how they kiss my ass. :)
  • shanny72
    11 years ago
    The call me "MEAT" And if they don't, well fuck 'em.
  • Dain
    11 years ago
    Once a girl came up to me and said, "Word is around here that you're well-endowed." That's when I learned that girls talk to each other. Nowadays, most of the dancers stop by and chat; they see me "dancing" with a variety of girls every time I'm in the club; so I suppose that I'm known as a spender who like variety.
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    "They call me MISTER Tips!" My apologies to Mr. Poitier...
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Sellout: "I get told that I'm 'fun to dance for' or 'well mannered'. Not sure if that's good or not." Nope them effectively calling you "nice" is not good. They want to get you a box (but not the box you want to be in) and then hang "nice" over. Come on, gotta give them a big tip. What I thought you were nice? Got to get all your dances from me? What? I thought you were nice? Got to cine into club in their demand. Got to return their texts. Got to help them a loan for a but if cash? No? What? Oh and here I thought you were nice! Be very cautious of that one! Don't exactly disagree with it but don't let it get far. The old saying about Greeks bearing gifts and all.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Some call me danger dawg
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion