tuscl

Founder Should Charge

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Thursday, May 16, 2013 10:15 AM
Founder should charge like the other sites....most sites charge $100 a year....I haven't dun so yet and I feel bad for it but I do plain on leading buy example.....its a Damn good site

36 comments

• Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Ok It would help weed out some bs but more importantly, shouldnt you be posting a certain thread right about now. I have to post on it before I enter the club for good luck.
  • EarlTee
    11 years ago
    Founder has far more information on which to base business decisions about the site than we do.
  • founder
    11 years ago
    seriously Juice? I do charge! lol... 5.99 a month or post reviews.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    EarlTee is correct. To keep the advertisers he must guarantee a certain amount of members. Charging would probably result in current membership loss. Is losing advertisers worth what he could get by charging the customers?
  • xedin5436
    11 years ago
    "5.99 a month or post reviews." And isn't the lifetime membership under $100?
  • founder
    11 years ago
    I can't call it a lifetime membership (against Visa regulations). But you can get a Platinum membership for $79.99. Trust me, every little bit helps :)
  • dondoes969
    11 years ago
    I've been a paying member ($5.99 per month) for at least the last 6-9 months. Love this site and am more than happy to help keep it going!
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Is Alucard starting to rub off on Juice or something? I like things here just the way they are. No changes.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I HOPE so!!! And many others.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I dont than their should be a once and dun fee....it should be a revolving fee to help better this place
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    With the money coming in a Moderator should be hired to cleanup the attacks up. I can follow rules. CAN YOU??????
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I disagree with heavy conservative moderation but a liberal with little.powers would be fine lol But if we would ever get a moderator i thank that person should be voted in and have a term of service for a short period of time so the power wouldn't go to ones head
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I disagree Juice. On all counts.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Alucard is nuttier than a squirrel turd.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    We may differ my good friend drac baby but i still love you man
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    No reviews from this founder dude! Ban the leech!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "We may differ my good friend drac baby but i still love you man" You're entitled to your opinion Juice, as I am to MINE!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Alucard is nuttier than a squirrel turd" You aren't any BETTER than anyone else here Shadowcat, even though most members BOW & kiss your ass thinking that you are better than others. I've been a member of many forums & continue to be a member of many forums that use a strong Moderator system to control personal attacks. The forums work VERY well with the Moderator. And ASSHOLES to attack are ejected.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I dunno. Haven't spent a lot of time on SW, especially the blue side, but it seems unless you're wiling to kiss dancer ass that little yoda freak likes to wield his big stick. Wouldn't want something that extreme here.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    well... that clearly answers the earlier question on whether or not founder reads the boards. personally, I like the financial incentive to post reviews.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    Life member here<
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Those who want to make TUSCL a pay site are missing something very important. By providing a month's free membership to those who post a review, Founder obtains all the strip club reviews that are the heart and soul of TUSCL. If everybody had to pay for membership, there would be no incentive to write reviews. The number of reviews would fall, the usefulness of TUSCL would decrease, and fewer people would want to pay for membership because the site would no longer be as useful. A downward spiral. The "free" membership that Founder gives to reviewers is not really free. The reviewers are creating the inventory that makes TUSCL so valuable.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I'd go to another site and curse juice for messing this site up. If you don't start any crap, you usually don't get any except for the ccasional a...... who want to start something. I wouldn't be surprised if many only read the reviews and ignore the discussions. I ignore the discussions for days at a time on occasion. Just say no to anyone suggesting eliminating reviews for membership. I'm giving a big thumbs down for even suggesting it.
  • chimark
    11 years ago
    I've been a life member for so long... I don't even remember how much the membership cost....
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    [view link] you really are a dumb ass alucard
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    If it did become a mandatory for charge site I say charge complete faggots like alutard $1000/yr. Then he would have to stay away and would probably spend his days posting to gay pride sites and what not.
  • EarlTee
    11 years ago
    jackslash totally nailed it. Now, let's let Founder do his job.
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    The OP is just another brick in Juice = Founder wall. Think about it. Founder shows up twice on like 24 hours and both threads involve Juice. Not only that they never submit posts at the same time and all of their posts are in the same font!!! Coincidence? I think not! I just got goosebumps. Oh and I'm in on the pay to play initiative. Go large or go home! Juice crew!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "A downward spiral" The reviews part works ok. BUT the forum is a disaster of attacking & mocking ASSHOLES! A Moderator with a strong hand is needed. NOW!
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    Hmmmmm who might you recommend Mr Alucard??? Have anyone in mind do you? Perhaps Dougster or maybe Dr Phil? You'd run the same gauntlet that we all do if a moderator is sanctioned. If he/she gets a hard on for you you're just as SOL as anyone else. I'm in the keep it self moderated camp. We should collectively be able to police our shit and in some instances a healthy dose of don't play their game is all that is needed IMHO.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Juice, you win! Vote me moderator and I'll make this the greatest forum in the history of the internet! Founder, make me partner and I'll take this thing to Google heights!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Whatever happened to tenishomo's bid to become former moderator? Interesting neither him nor alutard has given us an update (actually alutard and tenishomo are the same person posting under different aliases).
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Whatever happened to tenishomo's bid to become former moderator? Interesting neither him nor alutard has given us an update (actually alutard and tenishomo are the same person posting under different aliases).
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    What happened to TENIS?! Him and Alucard made a great team.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "(actually alutard and tenishomo are the same person posting under different aliases)." At least get your Facts straight Dougster & LEARN how to spell my name if your pea brain is capable. I do not have an alias. Still a HOMOPHOBE, heh Dougster?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion