Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Is Toronto really this expensive or is this just Farmerart?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (21)Latest

Profile picture for Jackmd
Jackmd
•

Maybe he got some extra extras.

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

Good for Mr. Wood !!!

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Who's got brown stuff on their nose?

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

sounds like its the club. He did one too many VIPs aparently

Profile picture for endlesstempo
endlesstempo
•

If I had $800 to spend on strippers, I'd spend the money on escorts instead... but that's me I guess.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

Sounds like he admits to overpaying.

Profile picture for dallas702
dallas702
•

Of course Toronto is that expensive! Farmerart is just like the rest of us average North Americans, happy to support needy and capable strippers with a small portion of the millions we made last month. In fact, I am a little disappointed in Farmerart for only investing $800 in this young ladies' education.

Hopefully he is being more generous tonight. As a group, strip club patrons have a reputation to protect. So please ignore the $20 per lap dance prices and offer your loving companion (for the next 3 minutes) a minimum of $100 per and try to buy no less than 5 dances at a time in order to bring up the average for us all.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

It sounds like Farmerart, after 6 months in the arctic, did not want to waste any time negotiating. Also, you have to remember he paid in Canadian dollars, which are worth less than US dollars. His $800 would only be $784 down here south of the border.

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

If I ever go clubbing in Toronto, I'm going to wear a tee shirt that says "I'm not Farmerart."

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

shit, that seems over priced

Profile picture for Ermita_Nights
Ermita_Nights
•

He says it himself in his review: "Only the truly desperate horndogs were visiting strip clubs this evening."

Profile picture for EarlTee
EarlTee
•

Electron, put me down for one those shirts, please.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Toronto's in the same league as NY, Chicago, LA. A hot girl with a great rack could probably get $800 for FS in any of those towns. Art could probably have gotten a lower rate in Etobicoke, but he's rich and maybe he just really had the hots for that particular woman.

Profile picture for mmdv26
mmdv26
•

Maybe the little head was doing ALL the thinking. That happens.

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

If you are in a high end club the Champagne Rooms go for $300 to $600 per hour plus tips. Spending $800 would not be hard in a high end club. I have never spent that much but I can see if you had the disposable income you could. The dance regular prices at Spearmint Rhino in Lexington KY (with out a special) are $45 topless, $50 nude, and $60 nude 'Fantasy Room' (a room with cubicles). I did not price the private rooms. I had heard of these kinds of prices but had never experienced them. I was there in the afternoon and they were running specials or I would have gotten no dances at all. BTW the 3 for 1 dance specials had the songs shortened to less than 2 1/2 minutes where as the regular songs were let run to a little over 3 minutes. I timed them after I got my only foreshortened 3 for 1.

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

Sheesh, shadowcat, why is an Atlanta guy reading a review of a Toronto SC that he will never visit? I can't slip anything by your beady eyes, you bugger!

New Locomotion is not a high end club. The VIP is public and wide open; you can't be shy there.

mmdv26 is exactly right - my little head took over ALL negotiations. Normal price for FS in the Trinity Group of clubs is $300 or less (songs extra).

I was so horny that my little head insisted on getting busy after I got her price down(?) to $600. There were also a fair number of lap dances. I make no apologies, my first visit to a FS club for well over 18 months.

The busty brunette had her Lotto 6-49 hit that night.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Ya never know Art. I have been to the childhood home of Wayne Gretzky. LOL.

Profile picture for silkypants
silkypants
•

Thanks for the second post Art. You had me worried that Toronto would be as expensive as my Miami trip.

I was taken advantage of by a couple of girls down in South Florida. They were exactly what I was looking for and I provided little resistance in the negotiation along with being light on details before I made it up to the VIP room.

Profile picture for rizzle01
rizzle01
•

I wish I had only blew 800 the last time I was in Toronto. I blew 1100 for one session with 2 blondes at Zanzibar's. That isn't counting what I spent at the Brass Rail or For Your Eyes Only or my other visits to Zanzibar's that trip.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

I hear the expense stories and I think that wow here in Providence $800 goes much further than elsewhere.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Probably just about all of us could get it for free if we wanted to get with anyone with a vag. Some of you guys have profile pictures of women I would not get with if they paid me. If you are attracted to unhealthy women, lucky you, yes you're money will go farther. But the reason is obvious, nothing to brag about.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement