tuscl

Direct & Inverse Axioms

minnow
Any place that interests me.
1month down, 2 mos of winter to go, so, time to take a "tongue in cheek" stab at various SC axioms. I offer the following 1) The likelihood of waitress showing up with your drink order is inversely proportional to how stongly you want(need) your drink 2) The likelihood of being interrupted by waitress inquring about drink is directly proportional to fullness of present drink, stageside mileage, AND attractiveness of dancer ABOUT to give you said mileage. 3) The length of the line outside club is directly proportional to the length of time since last club visit . 4) Dancer attractiveness and/or mileage is inversely proportional to cash in your pocket. 5) Likelihood of your ATM network computer system going down is directly proportional to your desire to get cash from ATM.

31 comments

• FONDL
    19 years ago
    36) The attractiveness of the dancer sitting across the room is directly proportional to the length of time before she appears on stage,
  • minnow
    19 years ago
    2b) If you buy drink in VIP room, waitress WILL show up with drink, or change at the hottest moment of dance.//2c Waitress WILL ask you if you need a drink when you're about to get stageside "Stevie", AND your drink is nearly full// 2d) If you REALLY want a drink "RFN", Multiple waitresses WILL walk right by you, chat with nearby group, avoid eye contact,etc
  • messaround
    19 years ago
    Bump - for the fun of it
  • minnow
    19 years ago
    #33 Time for waitress to return change is directly proportional to your desire/need for the change
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Strip club related, non-troll and non-troll feeding thread, so BUMP!
  • davids
    19 years ago
    The longer the war the more likely the US pussy military is to pack their bags and run.
  • minnow
    19 years ago
    #32) Perceived mileage is directly proportional to length of "dry spell" between SC visits.
  • messaround
    19 years ago
    #35 - the geekier the bouncer the more likely he will enforce club rules in the lap dance area
  • minnow
    19 years ago
    #34) Quantity&quality of remaining free buffet spread is inversely proportional to time since your last meal.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Shadowcat, the axiom about major universities may not apply in the South, where PC isn't very common. But it sure applies in the Northeast. For example, there isn't a decent strip club within 50 miles of Penn State University, which you wouldn't expect to be particularly PC but it is. A couple clubs have tried over the years but didn't last long.
  • swami
    19 years ago
    32) The higher the mileage with a new girl, lower the odds on her being there the next time you visit.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Watching the Australian Open Men's Final on TV, Federer vs. Baghdatis, and the constant cuts to the Cypriot's 17 year-old Parisian model girlfriend, I have to conclude:

31) The uglier the tennis player, the hotter, more stripper-like his girlfriend in the stands will be.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    As you said, I'm sure, Minnow. The University of Michigan supports FONDL's axiom. MSU defies it.
  • minnow
    19 years ago
    FONDL: Are you saying that high contact clubs are near military bases, and low contact clubs near universities? Or, is it the other way around??
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    29) The amount of contact allowed is inversely proportional to the distance to the nearest military base.

30) The amount of contact allowed is directly proportional the to distance to the nearest major university.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    #27 Female friskiness seems proportional to alcohol consumption. Perhaps true whether I'm drinking or her, lol.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    #28 The smaller the bottle of water is, the higher the price.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Me too, Yoda. Although given the talent in many clubs I suppose one could argue that #26 is just as good a reason to drink heavily.
  • minnow
    19 years ago
    26) Perceived attractiveness of dancers is directly proportional to ammount of alcohol consumed.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    23) The cost of the VIP room is directly proportional to the number of bouncers in evidence.

24) The cost of the beer is proportional to the size of the club.

And my favorite: 25) the friedliness of the dancers (or anyone else for that matter) is proportional to your distance from New York City.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    I have to disagree with #3. I've never had to wait in a line outside, so if that statement were true, I would always be in a strip club and never leaving. Alas, closing time always arrives.

I suppose I could add that the number of minutes to closing time is directly proportional to the attractiveness of the dancer you are getting your lapdance from.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Great idea, Minnow!

6) Percentage of boob jobs is directly proportional to the amount of neon in the room.

7) Average number of tattoos on strippers is inversely proportional to the value of precious metal in club's name.

8) Likelihood of mensroom being out of paper towels is directly proportional to your need to wipe your hands.

9) Number of TV screens is inversely proportional to there being anything to watch.

10) Number of DJ interruptions is inversely proportional to his having anything to say.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    This is all to cereberal for me but I will say that I've never stood in line to get into a club and I always hit the ATM before I go inside.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    the speed with which a stripper approaches you is inversly proportional to her appeal to you.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    11) How far she will go beyond club rules is inversely proportional to how good looking she is.

12) How strongly attracted you are to her is directly prortional to how many beers you've had.

13) You are most likely to spot the girl you find most attractive in the place immediately after you've committed to spending time with another girl.

14) The odds of a girl's regular customer arriving are highest when you've decided from a distance to ask her to join you but haven't yet done so.

15) The closer you get to the club the more likely your SO is to call just to say hello.

16) The closer it gets to the time you have to leave, the more likely you are to finding that once-in-a-lifetime spectacular.

17) The further away from home you get the better the clubs are.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    18) Your chances of finding a girl who really turns you on are inversely proportional to the level of contact allowed in the club.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    19) The darker the room the higher the mileage, but also the uglier you suspect the girls look.
  • minnow
    19 years ago
    Yoda: Axiom#5 applies to any ATM. /// Axiom #20 Likelihood of bevy of attractive dancers FINALLY showing up is directly proportional to proximity to your departure time.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    21) The reliability of a review is inversely proportional to the number of exclamation marks used!!!!!
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Minnow, it's my experience that university towns tend to be very PC, and strip clubs are anything but, so if they're allowed to exist at all the SC's in such towns have very strict rules. Towns with big military bases, on the other hand, are very un-PC and tend to have strip clubs galore with lots and lots of contact. I doubt if it's any coincidence that Boston, with it's multitude of fancy universities, is largely devoid of decent SC's, while Columbia, SC, Shadowcat's favorite town, is also home to a big military base. Almost every large military base I know of has at least one strip club within a mile or so of it's main entrance.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    #26 is why I drink water and soda in the clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion