tuscl

Jive turkey or Major Dude?

zipman68
the speed force!
Thursday, May 9, 2013 4:30 AM
Did you ever notice how some old white dudes are all into using stupid hood lingo like "shizzle"? WTF is up with that? They think they are major dudes but they are actually JIVE TURKEYS!! I think we should all post using lingo from Steely Dan songs. Yeah...that's the ticket. Or, golly gee, maybe we should try to emulate the lingo that Wally and the Beav used on their TV show. I hear that the dude who played Eddie Haskell was pretty hardcore! I bet he was all into SCs. I think this will elevate our discourse. I mean really, we recently had a thread about bathrooms and some jive turkey posting on that thread advocated just dropping trousers and defecating wherever you stand. Any major dude with half a heart will tell you that you should hit the toilet!

11 comments

• farmerart
    11 years ago
    zipman68, I consider myself suitably chastised by your cutting words. In future, this old white dude will cease his pathetic attempts to adopt the idiom of any society other than his own - the western Canadian redneck hillbilly rig pig. You fuck with me, you fuck with my pipe wrench.:)
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Cowabunga!
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    To any who are offended by my manner or speaking/writing: eat me, bitch.
  • MondoGoGo
    11 years ago
    Awe shucks! I guess that I'll have to terminate my vapid attempts to act "hip" and return to the "groovy" origins of my persona as a computer/technology geek… You fuck with me, you fuck with my hard disk...8-p
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    "maybe we should try to emulate the lingo that Wally and the Beav used on their TV show" "Leave It to Beaver" was pretty hip, and the show even had some racy language. For example, this statement by June to her husband: "Ward, you were a little hard on the beaver last night."
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Horsedick MPEG, suck my dick while I fuck that ass
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    You do realize that Seth Rogen is the love child of Eddie Haskell and June Cleaver. "Mrs Cleaver, you're trying to seduce me, aren't you? And by the way, that's a very pretty dress you have on."
  • JacksonEsskay
    11 years ago
    There is nothing more pathetic than a 50 year old PL trying to "get down with the lingo" . . . Hey Nineteen, we've got nothing in common, no we can't talk at all . . . (and yes, I know "get down with the lingo" is not the lingo . . .)
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Mr. Rogers ?
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Nice, Mikeya! lol
  • StripReviewer
    11 years ago
    I like to switch it up, I'm in my 30s but I talk like I'm from the 30s. "Check out the swell gams on that tomato".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion