tuscl

Poster who spent the mostest

T-Bone
Ontario
Monday, January 23, 2006 4:52 PM
What's the most $$$ you've ever dropped in a single night on strippers (including drinks, etc. spent ITC)? In a drunken stupor, I once dropped about $900 in Vegas. Thankfully it was one hell of a fun night...

49 comments

• chandler
    18 years ago
    Yes, Hollywood is a favorite of mine during the day shifts. I only spend about $20, though, $27 when they make me buy a drink. You opted for the bed dances, I gather?
  • Not Sauget, gentlemen, Washington Park -- Miss Kitty's and Hollywood Show Club in one night, actually.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    Re: ESL clubs--Alas, for at least one of those clubs, $367 doesn't go all that far... if I met up with three girls I took a shine to, I could see going through that pretty easily. $40 dances do tend to eat up the money.
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    Spent a lot of time getting to this, so TTT!!!
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Strip club related, non-troll and non-troll feeding thread, so BUMP!
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Where in East St. Louis did you spend it, if you don't mind telling? All in one place? I can only think of 2 clubs where spending that much is likely, and they're both in Sauget.
  • Yes, I got a couple with two of them at once, then later another two with just one of them. The rest -- ahem -- I spent on drinks.
  • I just got back from ESL -- and I got a new record, $367!
  • Alucard
    18 years ago
    $1400 is the most in one shot (Tax Refund). Have spent $700+ at least a dozen times over the years.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    Chandler, at Favorite Club, one of the dancers, Skye, is known for her yellow Hummer. Don't recall ever seeing any there other than hers.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    FONDL: "Minnow I can think of two categories: (1) young rich guys with big egos who try to impress everyone else by throwing lots of money away; and (2) lonely older successful men who have lots of money and nothing else that interests them to spend it on. I've seen both in clubs, I'm sure you have too. They're both kinda sad. " Now this is most amusing: a sad, lonely old man who spends money in strip clubs calling those who spend more than him sad. Come on FONDL: they are just being polite and ethical by compensating the strippers for their time. You're the one who is sad because you are such a cheapsake compared to them.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    FONDL: In my experience the expensive flashy cars often belong to the dancers.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    When I see a Hummer at a club, I only wonder how anybody with such a tiny dick can get any enjoyment out of having his zipper polished.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I haven't noticed any expensive cars at strip clubs in my area except for one. The hummer. I remember because someone parked their hummer across from my car. I think they get a whopping 8 or so miles per gallon. Kinda of like burning money before you even get to a strip club but you usually have money to burn if you drive one I believe.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    There was a famous case in Philly about 10 years ago where a guy took out a big life insurance policy on his wife and then murdered her shortly thereafter so he could continue to afford his habit with a stripper. Along these same lines, have you ever noticed how many expensive flashy cars you see in the parking lots of some strip clubs? I bet a lot of those guys can't afford either the car or the strip club, but that doesn't seem to stop them from throwing money around.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    lol, I find myself wondering if minnow studied engineering economics 101 evaluating the opportunity cost of buying lap dances versus alternatives.
  • komey1970
    18 years ago
    I think my most was about $500. That was for a special trip to Canada. I have taken that trip a couple times with about that much. I will usually limit myself to at most $200 at a local club and rarely that much.
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    FONDL: The most infamous example of Cat.#2 (although he may very well had several other interests besides SC's) was Anna Nicole, and whatshisname 80 something oil man worth 9-10 figures plus?? The 2 apparently met in Houston SC where she worked. Think it was Ricks, or CBG. AN: I find myself equating SC$$ to alternative purchases or equivalent THP.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    I have a couple of favs with 1K per visit customers. One of them was a middle aged married guy who turned into a stalker when my fav turned him down for a date during one of his visits. The others are older guys who just want, and can afford, the attention from a young pretty girl. That's fine if you can afford it but one guy maxed out three or four credit cards and ended up filing for personal bankruptcy. If I where a dancer, I'd be a bit worried about a young single guy spending that kind of cash on me. Showering a bunch of ladies with attention is one thing but focusing in on one dancer usually means only one thing; RIL!
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    Minnow, FONDL has a point, but I just can't fathom doing that on a regular basis. I grew up in a large family where money was tight so it's not so much that I overvalue money, I just can't help looking at what else that money represents or how long it took to earn it. For the example of $1,000 I can buy 5 months worrth of groceries (and I eat well), a year's worth of gas, half a bigscreen TV, 70 DVDs or CDs, 50 cases of premium beer, 80 cases of Yeungling (a premium beer at a bargain price), 1,010 downloads at the iTunes store, or 50 lapdances. If I drop $1000 in a club I better have a raw crotch from dances to show for it. To earn that $1000 takes about 7 nights of teaching or about a week at my fulltime job (after taxes). Now, I'll spend money to have a good time, but I know that spending like that does not guarantee a good time, probably the opposite.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Minnow I can think of two categories: (1) young rich guys with big egos who try to impress everyone else by throwing lots of money away; and (2) lonely older successful men who have lots of money and nothing else that interests them to spend it on. I've seen both in clubs, I'm sure you have too. They're both kinda sad. I think they've both become rarer in clubs too, which is just one more reason that dancers don't do as well as they used to.
  • train
    18 years ago
    Probably around $500-$600 in a Mons/Ybor Strip marathon in Tampa. Since no alcohol is served, it was pretty much all lap dances.
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    AN: Upon recovering from isolated binge, can you fathom someone who ROUTINELY drops over $1K/visit?
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    My average is probably around $120, but I usually take about $300 with me in case I meet that once-in-a-lifetime girl. My spending has gone way down since I retired.
  • ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    being a non-drinker helps to keep the total way down.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    I once spent $600 in my successful quest to get a lapdance from all 20 or so dancers at the Out House in Lawrence Kansas once. Other than that, probably $400 at the most.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    My AVERAGE visit falls well within that $100 - $299 range nowdays. I was refering to the barn burner drunken Bachanalia, as requested.
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    To All: There's an interesting pop poll @ [view link], Feb2002 that asks AVERAGE spending per visit. About half of 1100 or so respondents spend in $100-299 range. However, 20 or so (1.8%) "elite whales" spend more than $1K per visit. Read & enjoy.
  • OkDude
    18 years ago
    Thanks to the last few posters I don’t fill so bad now about 350.
  • ArtCollege
    18 years ago
    Maybe $150, just to let you know that some of us are cheap. Got real happy for that amount.
  • nj_pete
    18 years ago
    Probably about $280 to $300. In the last couple of years I've become more cash conservative and now maybe $140 to $160 is more average for a club trip. I also used to set out with the idea of having X number of LDs, now I only buy a LD(s) if I think the girl is worth it and if not save that cash for the next club visit.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    Chandler, I leave the credit cards at home just in case the other head starts doing the thinking and the primary one is too drunk to stop him. That was of course the origin of the 4 day binge. Never run a tab.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    someyoungguy: You may be worthy, just not drunk enough.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    AN: I remember a couple of nights where my drunken spending would have kept going higher if my daily ATM toll hadn't maxed at $300, or if I could remember which PIN worked for which of my credit cards.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    My most recent fave had a regular customer, a lonely older guy, who used to see her at least once a week and always spent at least $1,000 - I remember one day she told me she made $1,200 just from him. Hope that makes you all feel better.
  • T-Bone
    18 years ago
    I mean one night. Multiple clubs is fine, but I'm getting at money spent ITC/ITCs.
  • I'm not worthy! $210.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    Oh, don't think I am in any way proud of my record. As alluded to I remember very little of the visit due to the bar portion of the tab. It was the visit that convinced me to go with cash on hand and an ATM card with a daily withdrawl limit of $300 for all future visits. The four day binge convinced me to never run a tab. Some lessons are very expensive, especially when booze and women are involved.
  • Doverman
    18 years ago
    I think my one visit record is around $500.
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    TB; Do you mean in 1 night, or just in 1 club? Either way, you still have me beat.
  • ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    lots of big spenders here. I think the most I have ever spent in one sitting was $240
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    About $700. Problem is, when I spend a lot of money, I usually don't remember the experience. Beer has that effect on me. Damn, I hate that!
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    One night about six years ago I bought four VIP rooms with my first ATF. She was going back to Brazil for a couple of months and I wanted to make sure I had something to remember her by...The bouncer at the VIP room thought I was dying or moving away or something. In addition I did a bunch of dances for the purpose of auditioning her fill-in for the next to months. When the dust settled I had spent about $800 on dances and another $200 or so on drinks. That was my budget for at least two or three visits back then so I ended up taking a break for about a month. It was a great night but I spend much less than that on my average visit and still manage to have a great time.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    The most I've ever spent was $300. I went into a club to see a favorite who joined me as soon as she came on for her shift. First thing she said was, "I don't feel like working tonight, can I just sit with you all evening?" And I said, "OK but I can only give you $300, that's all I have." I've spent close to that on several other occasions but usually try to limit myself to around $200. I never take more than $300 into a club and I never use an ATM, I don't know how and I don't want to learn.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    In a single night I've dropped $800. A large part was the bar tab (several rounds of shots for multiple strippers). I may be the other poster with the multiple night record. When I first discovered clubs I went on a 4 day tear on a buisness trip that came out somewhere around $1,800.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    with your disclaimer of "ITC", you easily have me beaten. I think my ITC total is about $600, and I've had a better time in strip clubs on many occasions for one third of that amount.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    My personal high (or low, if you prefer) was about 10 years ago in San Francisco at Mitchell Bros. and other venues. I spent well less than $900, but without the aid of drink, since they were all juice bars. I blew about $200 in 15 minutes in the Ultra Room before learning I'd need to more than double that to get anywhere.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    You got me beat by a mile and then some. If you're talking consecutive days, I believe I know of one poster who has you beat.
  • lopaw
    18 years ago
    Just thinking about this question made me hyperventilate. I'd rather not think about it!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion