tuscl

Felony

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Monday, May 6, 2013 10:39 PM
What jobs can you work if you have a felony ?

22 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Rap artist. In fact, it's mandatory.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    No place in Canada. Felons are not admissable to Canada at the border.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Picking crops. Milking cows in Kern County, CA. Day Laborer. Bodyguard-That's actually cool. Being Don King. 2X murderer turned boxing promoter. Being Secretary Treasurer. Ask Timothy Geitner. Tax cheat. Illegal Immigrant employer.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    You could be a boxer...Oh that's right. All the felony charges Floyd Mayweather were reduced to misdemeanors. So don't worry - go ahead and beat up women. As long as you have money you're ok.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Juice what did you do now?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Cock sucker.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    NASCAR jackman
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Politician. MInister. Actor. Stripper.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    Can someone give juice a job :-)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Investment fund manager. :-)
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Thief
  • EarlTee
    11 years ago
    Pimp. Felony is a good dancer name.
  • MondoGoGo
    11 years ago
    Any job you want Juice just put the gun down, that's it nice and slow put the gun down and we'll arrange an interview with the people a FOX News for you...
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol mondo
  • Chanel
    11 years ago
    A Bank
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Low paying, usually.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Low pay is associated with education level. Small businesses usually, the big ones won't touch you with their HR hands. Your own business (especially if incorporated.)
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol yes i agree joe mondo was very funny
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Start Juice Inc.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    a thief took $153,000 of juice from a Queens, NY facility yesterday. Juice - is that your crime? [view link]
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I wouldn't be surprised if you could get most jobs in the white house administration except maybe if it involves security. Probably most politicians jobs as well. Bankers might be another possibility. You might need to lie but I believe all of the above positions are prequalified as expert felons or liars to get the job. I wouldn't lie about the crime, just lie about how it won't affect your ability to serve or lie to the people you serve just like most politicians. Oh, congressman might be another job. Ordinary jobs probably have a whole lot more restrictions. For ordinary jobs, they might do drug tests, background checks, physicals, and tough interviews.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Yea there are felon Congressman in place at the state and federal level. Probably why the country is in such a mess right now... [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion