tuscl

If you lower your standards, what goes first?

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 10:01 AM
We all want a girl with a great body, pretty face and pleasant personality. But if you're wanting some private dances and there aren't any girls like that, what do you give up first? For me it's probably the pretty face, especially in a place that has good contact. It's usually pretty dark anyway. Give me the great body with an OK personality.

16 comments

• chandler
    18 years ago
    One aspect of personality I'll never cut much slack on is attitude. If a girl gives off bad vibes, I won't be interested in her dances, no matter how hot she looks or how much I feel like a pig. However, sparkling conversation and all the social graces aren't of any use for grinding on my dick. Overall personality can be important in a girl becoming a favorite of mine and hanging out together. Even with that, I'm liable to credit a girl with "a great personality" for little more than letting me have my way with her body and smiling along as I do. It's like an exchange I had with a nubile 19-year-old stripper a few weeks ago right after we'd first met. We joked around for a minute, then she said to me, "I really like your personality." "Thanks," I replied, "but I want you to love me for my body and soul;" "But your body is part of your personality," she said. "It is?" I asked, throwing my arm around her waist, "Well, in that case, I like you for your personality, too."
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Yoda, I agree with you. I have a certain type that I look for (young, small, slender, cute, and I prefer mischievous but the serious girls come in a close second for me) but often end up with a girl who is very different from that type, and have had some great times doing so. For example, I don't usually care for foreign girls but once had an awesome time with a Russian girl who spoke very little English but she fulfilled my ideal description in every other way. And I've had some great times with older women who were neithr small nor cute. You need to be flexible or you'll miss out on some fun times.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    If I find a girl interesting I will give her a try. Unfortunately defining "interesting" can be difficult for me. It may be her body, it may be her eyes, it may be something in the words she uses when she approaches me. In my case, it may often be a sexy foreign accent. I got some of the hottest dances in my life a few months ago from a chubby russian girl with a cute smile and a very sexy accent. If my fav hadn't called in sick that day I never would have given the Russian girl a second look.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    Personality is the first to go.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I will admit that my view on this is probably prejudiced because my ATF had two good friends, both of whom had absolutely perfect bodies but average or below faces and neither one was very bright. I spent a lot of time with both of them when my ATF was busy, and they both gave great lap dances and were lots of fun. AN, last I heard they were both still dancing in the DC area, one at Archibald's and the other at Crystal City Restaurant. But I don't know what names they're using, the one at CCR used to call hersalf Taylor, I don't remember what name the other one used.
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    Maybe this wasn't intended to count, but I would accept some tats and piercings.
  • T-Bone
    18 years ago
    I could absolutely care less about intelligence...dumb as a rock, but still sucks a good cock.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    Depends on the place. If it's a high contact LD place, probably personality. If it is a DC club, I'm probably a little more forgiving on the face than the body.
  • ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    probably face, then personality.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    Probably looks. I've had plenty of dances with some heavyweight dancers or too old dancers. Hell, they are the naughtiest ones sometimes.
  • lopaw
    18 years ago
    I agree with chandler. I don't care if she grunts at me and has no verbal skills at all....just give me that killer bod & pretty face.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I need to amend my reply. I'd have trouble lowering my standards for personality, because I don't have any to begin with. If I was going to date her or get married, then personality points would definitely be a big factor, but in a strip club, looks come first. Superficial standards for superficial thrills.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    Me, out the door to another club....
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Hmmm, let's see......which would that be.....Oh, I know! Personality.
  • train
    18 years ago
    FONDL-- I couldn't agree more.
  • Doverman
    18 years ago
    I think the "pretty face" is the first thing to go. The body's got to be good (or at least good to me) and the contact should be at least equal to the average action I would expect in the club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion