tuscl

Dancer Jealousy Part 2

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Last week I reported being the object of a jealous encounter between 2 dancers. This week the melodrama continued with the same dancers in the same club.

Dramatis Personae:

Dancer A: a busty blonde in her mid-20's who I've known for a few weeks
Dancer B: a busty brunette in her mid-30's who I've know for a few years
Jackslash: an innocent PL

I was sitting at my table drinking with Dancer A when Dancer B walked up and greeted me effusively. She talked for a minute or two, ignoring Dancer A. When she left, Dancer A said, "She's such a whore."

Then Dancer A and I went upstairs for some good, clean, Detroit-style fun.

Afterwards I returned alone to my table to finish off my bucket of beer. Dancer B came over, sat down and began bad-mouthing Dancer A with such comments as "She's very immature" and "She's fucking the DJ." Then Dancer B asked if I would like to go upstairs for a dance. I explained that I had already spent all my money on Dancer A. Dancer B said she would give me a dance for free.

So I had a hot full-contact dance with Dancer B, whose nipples I sucked while shoving my finger up her pussy. I had never done that before--for free.

And now I wonder, how can I parlay this stripper jealousy into free BBBJ and free FS?

16 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    I HIGHLY doubt you got anything for free with a dancer. It is against their mission as dancers working in a club for a living to give freebies like that. LOL
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Can't. No way. No how.

The Fuller Brush man only gave away one free sample.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    You're pushing it.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Great story! Take all you can get
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    You won't.
    She was probably using you to show the first dancer that she could still get dances from you. The first dancer doesn't know that you didn't pay. You both got what you wanted, so it's not likely that there will even be a second time.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    You can't Jack,but welcome to the jungle.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Jack...alas, this was just a quick trip to bizzaro world. On bizzaro world the whores give it away for free and the civvies wants the filthy lucre in exchange for the deed.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Once again, Bullwinkle is right. You give a cluckhead a sample but the rest is pay to play. Nothing in life is free or comes with no strings attached. If it's too good to be true, it usually is. Any other tired and over used cliches that I've missed?
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    don't push it.
  • stenton1
    11 years ago
    Nice test drive! The next time, the salesman will make you.buy the car. Remember, it's your money! Do what you want,
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I had a fav in a club I used to be a sporadic regular and she and I were making fun of the other girls in the club one night. There was a 19yo hottie that had been there a few month and I asked my fav what her story was since she seamed to be getting a little hippie. The story was she started screwing the DJ (got caught fucking on the break table in the dressing room, he was a fat slug that looked a lot older than I and I'm pushing 60) to avoid tipping him out each night and was pregnant. What she did not know he had been fired from his last job for fucking up the talent during work hours. The next time I was in he was gone as the manager had found a replacement, the girl was still pregnant and had no idea where he was.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ Motor: I love your Fuller Brush man example!
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    This is when I get to pull out my favorite (no, the *other* favorite): "If my *wife* can handle me fucking other women, so can you."
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I agree with most here. Not likely to happen.
  • wallanon
    11 years ago
    Nothing is ever free.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Jack is a very smart guy – I think he was just being facetious w.r.t. getting free BBBJ and FS
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion