tuscl

SC Awards

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
A light hearted thread....

How about each SC having annual award ceremonies?

What Best categories should there be e.g. 'Best HJ in VIP' ?

18 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Best actress for faking an orgasm.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Best pick up line to get you in the vip
  • cky2k827
    11 years ago
    Lol...I had a thread about this catagory-Best sob story,plea for money
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Best ROB
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Now that I remember. There used to be a show on HBO named “G-String Divas” which was about strippers of course.

I recall one of the SCs in the show actually giving out either awards and/or bonuses to certain dancers. Can’t recall what the awards/bonuses were for, but I would imagine it was probably along the lines of whom sold the most VIPs?

I wonder how common this is? Maybe Duo can weigh in.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I didn't watch that show frequently Papi but I do recall seeing one where they gave cash awards for selling the most champagne room trips. Then the winner stated how everyone else thought she gave extras but that she in fact did not.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Best use of a pussy in a supporting role
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    "Least shifts missed."

At the Papermoon in Springfield they rank each girl by the amount of VIP time sold and the top ranking girl doesn't have to put in a schedule for a month.

When I worked at Candybar there was a weird kind of stripper beauty pageant we had where we got titles and I've been to the Entertainer of the Year awards at Pure Pleasure but that's about all I can think of.
  • MondoGoGo
    11 years ago
    Best Actress in a Drama featuring "Broken down car, sick child, and/or abusive boyfriend"
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    ^ LOL Mondo
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Best Disappearing Act During Promos/Specials
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    One local club is giving out awards every month. They even have a spin the wheel with one losing spot. I saw a girl become the only loser. She spun the wheel and it stopped at Limp Dick Loser. Recently I saw a girl spin and she won a VIP membership card, nice I thought. I'm not sure how the people get selected to spin the wheel.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Best portrayal of a sexual nymph and then being a total dud in the VIP
  • MondoGoGo
    11 years ago
    Most Likely to Suckseed...(sorry!)
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    P.L. of the year
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    You guys crack me up......:-)))
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    One of my regular clubs used to have a "Dancer of the Month" award, which from what I was told, was essentially based on who sold the most dances in a month, or perhaps the highest dollar amount, since this place has 3 different dances you can buy. The winner got some special privileges for that month, but they retired it when the same two dancers won it over and over again. It was two dancers, because you couldn't win it twice in a row. It seemed like a way to get girls off their asses and sell dances, but it seemed to be counterproductive in the end. I don't think it went on for longer than 6 months.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Best midget dancer or sexiest retard award. Khan!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion