tuscl

Tall people

crazyjoe
Colorado
What is the tallest dancer you ever saw in a club? I saw a 6'2 wo heels blonde once.

I used to know a giy that was 6'7" that had a sister taller than him. She was 7'1"

13 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    7'1". That's a big bitch. :) A couple of 6 footers for me.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    5'11" in her b-day suit.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I dated a gal in college who was my height - 6'1 - it didn't work out. I didn't like looking her in the eye.
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    The tallest dancers I ever saw in a strip club were both 6'2" w/o heals.

There was a woman in college who was 6'6", and her fiancee was 5'0" tall. They tried to get her to play basketball, but she had no skill or coordination.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    6'5
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I dated Brittney Griner but blame me for turning her into a lesbian.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Can't remember the tallest dancer I've ever seen, but tall dancers are a turnoff
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    In case Dikembe Mutumbo wants a lap dance.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Unlike GoV, I like tall dancers. It doesn't bother me if they're taller than me. A long-time fave of mine is 6'0." I'm only 5'8." I have seen a few others 6 ft. and taller.

The tallest was 6'4" and she still wore eight-inch heels! This was at the club that is now Bliss Showgirls in the City of Industry, CA (Former club name was "Hollywood East" in those years.) That club was in a very small building, with a low ceiling in part of the club. She had to duck to avoid hitting her head on the beams in that part of the club. This was an AA girl, who a lot of people thought looked like Lisa Leslie of the L.A. Sparks.
  • SketchinGuy
    11 years ago
    About 6'1", but she had muscles. I like fit women, don't get me wrong, but when there is just a little too much on the arms & back...that brunette was on D-bol or something, I'm sure of it.
  • rell
    11 years ago
    she was about 6'4 she was pretty but umm her hands and feet were biggin than mine.. she wore a size 14 in women
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    There was one at one of my regular clubs who was 6'4" and a former collegiate volleyball player, or so she said, but I believe it because she seemed to have more than a basic understanding of volleyball. She was one of my favorites, but I think she didn't last because she couldn't sell dances to guys who were shorter than her.
  • 10inches
    11 years ago
    about 6'2'. I am 6'5" and she was just a little shorter than me. gorgeous black girl with perfect legs and great ass. gave a very fine lap dance. took her to VIP once and we did everything but FS. fantastic cock sucker and her pussy tasted like honey. had a tightly trimmed little fur patch just about her split. quit dancing after about a year to move away and get married. lucky SOB
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion