tuscl

Dancer Jealousy

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Dramatis Personae:

Dancer A: a busty blonde in her mid-20's who I've known for a few weeks
Dancer B: a busty brunette in her mid-30's who I've know for a few years
Jackslash: an innocent PL

Dancer A was leading me up the stairs to the VIP booths and Dancer B was descending the stairs. The two dancers exchanged a few words as they passed, and then when Dancer B passed me, she said, "I want to talk to you later."

After our fun, Dancer A and I returned to my table for another drink. Suddenly Dancer B appeared and sat down at the table. She said to Dancer A, "Why are you so jealous?"

Dancer A replied, "Why do you say that?"

Dancer B said, "You're always telling people that you fuck better than me!"

I prepared to duck if any bottles or glasses came flying my way. But after a few more words, Dancer B left.

Dancer A then proceeded to lay down a litany of complaints about Dancer B and how jealous she was. And on my way out, Dancer B caught up with me and complained for 10 minutes about Dancer A.

Why were these dancers so jealous? There's plenty of me to go around.

21 comments

• sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Standard M.O. of most strippers. They can't stand another stripper getting into their money supply.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Typical stripper jealousies and trash talk. I've had lesser examples of the same thing. Just chalk it up to strip club experience. At least they both know they have competition. I've always felt it's important to regularly remind my faves, in some fashion, that they have competition.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    It's on like Donkey Kong
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Apparently your dick is that big and you use it so well that they don't want anyone else to have it. Probably about getting your money tho.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    It's ALWAYS about the money.
    All of us jaded and cynical clubrats learned that a long time ago. I look upon the possessive/jealousy thing amongst dancers now with amusement. It used to drive me nuts but I just let them fight it out and the winner gets the contents of my wallet. It makes life must simpler that way.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    What never ceases to amaze me is how they tell you all the nasty things the other dancers do that they won't do. That of course just drives me to the other dancers. :)
  • Dain
    11 years ago
    The use of "wallet" by lopaw instead of "purse" shows that lopaw is a male, as I always suspected.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Yes. Because no woman has ever carried a wallet. Ever.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    @dain - What do you think we keep in our purses? My Little Ponies?
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    @dunomaxwell in a purses women keep. mace, guns,knives,makeup,brush, & other things they need
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    and wallets. most woman dont let their cash just flop around their purse.

furthermore, many lesbians (butch ones) dont carry purses at all.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    lol Dain your a complete moron. I've met Lopaw and she's all woman and not butch at all. And she carries her cash in a little wallet instead of a purse. Why don't you think before you type.
  • how
    11 years ago
    Their philosophy towards one another: "You must fail so that I may succeed."

Common among strippers.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Oh no! You've caught me! The jig is up! Yup I definitely blew my cover with that whole "wallet" thing. I'm surprised that it took you so long to figure it out considering that I've referred to my wallet on several previous occasions, but apparently you're smarter than I am, so I guess you were just biding your time to pounce with the truth!!! Well I guess posing as a woman for - oh I don't know - 9 YEARS was good while it lasted. I sure am gonna miss all of those perks that went along with it, tho. What were those again? Oh yeah - having to spend 2 minutes of my life responding to stupid posts like yours.

Now back to your regularly scheduled thread.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Theres a lit of this with my faves, I have since eliminated a few for being too clingy. Also the few that remain know that if I want to spend time with them I will let them know. I always will get a few dances from each and whoever is the most on their game will get the big bucks, if I plan on spending big bucks. They know the deal now, and I think its starting to pay off. Ive had one drop her prices, because she loves spending time with me aka she wants to be cheaper than the other girls. One I have made my otc only girl. The other is there for when I want something more exotic.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    LMFAO Lopaw! Well said!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    It’s not just SS; it’s WS (women shit).

Women are notoriously jealous of other women and talk about other women behind their backs all the time – strippers or not.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ Lopaw: Another Lopaw classic ("Now back to your . . . "). I just love your wit, my dear !!!

@ Dain: Women take their wallets out of their purses to use them. When a woman discusses using her wallet, she's not likely to mention that she first had to take her wallet out of her purse. You've been a TUSCL member since 2003 and you haven't figured out that Lopaw is for real ??? By looking at your profile, you've probably even seen Lopaw at one of the club's you've reviewed, several times.

If TUSCL readers have noticed, I rarely criticize anyone in my posts, although I've felt they deserved it. This time it was warranted.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ Papi: After I posted my comment above, then I noticed you had responded as well. Your comment is SO true!!! I was talking to a dancer recently who has a day job as a hair stylist. She said that the same kind of shit goes on between the women that work at the salon as in the dressing room of the club she dances at.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    I can't seem to make it through the original post as I keep getting stuck on this:

"Jackslash: an innocent PL"

LOL. Why do I doubt that? :)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Why were these dancers so jealous?"

Because they WANT all of your fucking $$$$$$! LOL

Thought you knew that Sir.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion