tuscl

I have to wonder how many dicks she sucked.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Stripper Shuts Down Critics with Photo of Massive Single-Day Take

A female Redditor who claims to be putting herself through college by working as a stripper in Atlanta decided to do a different sort of showing off late last night when she laid bare her $3,345 mixed-bill take from a single day of work at her strip club.

"From now on when people ask me why I'm a stripper, I'm just going to show them this picture," the user, who goes by Menagerii, wrote.

Though she typically works half-shifts, Menagerii decided to pull a double last Saturday night, meaning she worked 15.5 hours straight — from 11:30 AM to 3 AM.

It paid off, but the engineering student, who got her start as a Hooters waitress ("a bunch of people told me I had the personality to be a stripper"), warned would-be exotic dancers not to plan on making ridiculous bank on a regular basis:

As a stripper, you don't make hourly money. You actually have to pay to work. At my club, it's 35 and 10 percent to the dj per shift. I work to halves of a shift (4-12 instead of 11-8 or 8-4) so I actually have to pay that out twice, which usually runs me at least 100 dollars a night.

I regularly make between 500 and 1500 a night. Anything other than that is a very rare outlier

The house fee at Menagerii's club has since gone up to 45.

Still, even $500 a night is fuck-you money for most people, and Menagerii admits that she won't be able to easily give up the second-oldest profession after she gets graduates "from a very prestiguious (sic) school."

"I enjoy it too some extent," she writes. "May do moonlighting after I get a big girl job."

28 comments

• Experimental
    11 years ago
    10 percent to the DJ? WTF is that shit?

She isn't all that good looking so I'd imagine she sucked many a dick to earn that 3k.

• jester214
    11 years ago
    She's cute but nothing incredible.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Well, she is under florescent lights.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    11 years ago
    Ya think they may have read and propped this article on the Pink site?
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    From her looks - I’m surprised she even made tip-out.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    That's about $225/hr in Atlanta. That's not impossible or even improbable haha.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    It is so dusche for lack of a better word; when people brag about how much money they make. It doesn’t have to be just strippers, just anyone (a white collar professional; etc.).

The only people I’ve noticed bragging about how much they “bank”, and taking pictures of it, are drug dealers; rappers; and strippers.

I think this chick’s attitude says a lot more about her than what she actually “banks”.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    If she did in fact make that much, I am thinking that she got a high roller or group at the Cheetah.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    ^ that's what I was thinking.

@papi_chulo - I sort of get where she's coming from, you basically have to justify your job to everyone that finds out about it on a daily basis. It's a lot easier to just show someone a picture than waste time explaining it, but yeah, it's kind of tacky and awfully short-sighted.

On a related note, it's general knowledge that people who brag about how much money they make/flash a huge wad of cash usually aren't going to give you much of it.

Finally, I would like to state that arm warmers are ugly and no one should wear them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… Finally, I would like to state that arm warmers are ugly and no one should wear them …”

You learn something new every day :)
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Does the same go for leg warmers?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Not my type
  • sinclair
    11 years ago
    A) She isn't spectacular in the looks department.
    B) You'd think there would be more than six Washingtons in the picture. Either she cashed the singles out for bigger bills or did not get up on the stage all night...made all the money off her regular whale(s).
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    ^ she probably did cash them in haha, and you guys are ignoring the fact that she made that working a 15 hour shift
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    "I have the personality to be a stripper"
    What's that? A personality disorder?
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    @duo:

You look so pretty in that avatar it makes me just want to kiss my computer screen!!!

Kinda like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=tru…

• Clackport
    11 years ago
    Not attractive at all.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    <i>"I have the personality to be a stripper"
    What's that? A personality disorder?</i>

She's gay.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    That's hilarious papi
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Although I normally get my dances from non-whites, this girl does look pretty good to me.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    She would not make that kinda money unless she fucks and sucks itc. She prob will still work doing her whoring and be a married housewife whore like my ATF who is now 31. After 4.5 yr am still fuking her.

Many strippers eventually become hookers whether off back page or sugar dating sites. It is a natural progression.
  • 10inches
    11 years ago
    with those looks . she had to sucking dick in the VIP.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    @duo I understand justifying your job, but that's a far cry from posting a photo on the internet for randoms. Particularly since it was reddit.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    I concede she not a 10, but...

by engineering girl standards (assuming she's actually getting an engineering degree and accurate pic), yes she is hot.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Yep, she showed a picture of a bunch of money, so it must be what she made in a double shift. BTW, I'm thinking of using this picture of me as my avitar, what do you all think?

http://zimbabwenewsonline.com/thumbnail.…
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    ^ I didn’t know you were Zimbabwean – I think your pic really shows of your penisonality
  • rell
    11 years ago
    she looks like she sucks aalot of dick to get kind of money
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion