tuscl

some advice please. If any strippers read please give your opinion too.

Im a 33 yr.old male whos married with children. Recently I made my 1st ever trip to a sc. I have been there atleast once a week since because the first night I went into the club this girl a stripper seemed very attracted to me. She gave me her # and I gave her my cell #. She calls me repeatedly and I call her too. While in the club she refuses my money. She says,"thats not neccesary." However after a month of flirting, spending time together, and talking on the phone she tells me she has $2,000 in bad checks. "Whatever you ccould do to help." she says. My question is was she playing me to get to the bigger bucks? What do you guys think? I'll tell you a little about her, nothing special in the looks department but not ugly,little chubby,but not fat, 4 kids, divorced, living with her mom. Let me know what you think? The main thing that attracted me to her was how wild she is. Wife is a little lady,if you know what I mean.

15 comments

• chandler
    19 years ago
    Strip club related, non-troll and non-troll feeding thread, so BUMP!
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    ...and sometimes there is literally a string attached. *gag*
  • komey1970
    19 years ago
    Red flags should have been raised when she didn't want to take your money initially. Anytime a stripper gives you something for free, there probably is a string attached.
  • messaround
    19 years ago
    Two fundamental questions;

1. How fast can you run?
    2. How fast can you drive in the other direction?

• chandler
    19 years ago
    Q: What makes a man look like an easy mark?
    A: Walking in the club.

Really, I don't think anyone is immune. Least of all somebody who thinks he's different. You shouldn't worry about it. Just learn as you go how to recognize when you're about to be taken. It looks like you're already catching on. Other than maybe needing to trade in your cell phone, I don't think your damages for this lesson will be all that drastic.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Too funny. For once I think this board is in unanamious agreement.
  • ShotDisc
    19 years ago
    change your cell phone number, run away, move if you have to. she is a stalker in the making.

the only reason she was wild was because she saw you as an easy mark. do not give her a penny.

this could go to shit very, very quickly if you don't cut the ties immediately
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I reread that, 4 kids, run run, don't look back.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Find a new club.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    She sounds like a real prize. Write her some some bad checks. See just how wild she can be. On second thought, run.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    You may not only want to run like hell, but also change your phone number if you're worried about getting conned.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    RUN AWAY!!!
    SAVE YOURSELF!!
    SAUVE Q'IL PEUT!!

If you give this girl money now, the odds are that in a year, you'll be divorced, working double shifts to pay alimony and child support for the privilege of being a weekend "Uncle Daddy" to your children (who will hate you because of all the bad things your future ex-wife will be telling them about you), and you won't have enough money left over to eat on a consistent basis, much less to help "Puddin'" with next year's financial issues...car trouble, vet bill, in hock to her connection, etc.
  • T-Bone
    19 years ago
    Don't give her a dime. No way.

Every stripper I spend quality time with OTC has never asked for financial help...even though they all need it. And most of them need way more than $2000...

• davids
    19 years ago
    I think strippers and, to a lesser extent women in general, will constantly send out tests of what a mark you are. Maybe they'll walk around the club pretending not to see you when you are there, and see if you wait for them or stare at them. They tell you fibs and watch your reaction.

They'll see if you are giving them insincere compliments. Agreeing with too much of what they say. Being to interested in them (e.g. within 3 minutes of meeting them you want to know all about their families, and childhood)

Non-verbals will also be a big thing: Are you mantaining eye contact? Leaning into them? Facing toward them while they are slightly turned away? Is you body crumpled or is your posture good?

They'll also read TONS into stories you tell. If you do indicate you like them, will it be for legitimate reasons. Your interactions with other strippers/club employees will get back to them through dressing room gossip.

Sometimes they will make mistakes, though. They are pretty eager to see everyone as an easy mark, and they read way too much into body language, and in general weight their intuitive power to strongly over logic. And that can end up costing them money.
  • luvtheclub
    19 years ago
    Thanks for all the feed back. I really already knew the truth but just wanted to hear the opinion of others. Yes it is a shit hole, and no she's not a raven beauty, but to watch her at the club and what she overs seems like it could be one wild ride. Another question, What makes a man look like an easy mark at the club? Thanks again, and I intend to take all your advice and run like hell.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion