tuscl

Sex toys

gawker
Older than dirt
I recently read an article claiming that the world wide manufacture of sex toys is a multi-billion $$ business. I've never really gotten into toys and am wondering what others here have used and how. One time my ATF asked me to bring a dildo to an assignation. I stopped at an x-rated video store and was bowled over by the variety and extent of the shit available. I ended up buying a 12 inch electronic in-out, up down, piston driven, clit tickling marvel. $49.95 + tax and 4 AA batteries. After warming up my friend she tried it on for size before turning it or me on. The fucker was about 3 times the girth of yours truly and she swore it rivaled her son's head. With a little lubricant we managed to insert the behomith. Into her nether regions and then turned it on. OOPS, forgot the batteries. Removed the "toy" inserted batteries, and placed it between her legs. Turned it on, slowly inserted as the variable speed fucker settled into a rhythm. She asked me to get the clit tickler onto the clit which was slowly becoming engorged. She turned up the speed slightly, smiled, and a throaty moan escaped from her throat. She leaned back on the bed leaving me to be the operator of this machine. As I continued to increase the tempo her toes curled up, her nipples hardened, a flush crossed her face as the first of several orgasms made us both quite happy. I wanted to stay at it and we did for a couple of hours, first as she sucked my dick, then as I licked her clit, then just watching her throes of passion. She compared this marvel to her first which she named "Pinky". Sadly, the on/off switch broke as I tried to get it up to redline the tach at 6000 rpm's.
How have others found expanded roads to ecstasy? They must have huge markup and be very high profit items. Share your experiences so others may learn and prosper.

13 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    NEVER used anything.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    I got my dancer a "vibrating egg" for her birthday. She was a petite Philippino, and cute as anything. On the down side, she had a no fingers (or dicks)in pussy rule. Strictly enforced.

We put the batteries in the speed control device which was attached to the egg by a 3' electrical wire. She played with the egg for a while by rubbing it on her clit as I increased and decreased the speed. Finally, she inserted the egg, and quickly thanked me for this enjoyable present. We're going along with the egg inside her and me fuckin' with the speed to occupy my time, when suddenly she realizes she is on stage next. The electrical cord was tangled up in her outfit, and she was desperately trying to escape from the whole thing. I quickly realized that pulling the egg out of her would solve the problem, so I deftly inserted two fingers in her, grasped the cord at the base of the egg and pulled it out of her. As she run out of CR toward the stage I could hear her sputtering something about, "you can't stick your fingers in me".

You would think I deflowered her....

I didn't see her for several weeks, but next time I did she informed me that she was in the habit of using the egg nightly, and that it had stopped working - even with new batteries installed. I got her another egg, she ran off with some hip-hop artist to Miami, and I never saw her again. I hope she found a store in Miami that sells vibrating eggs.
  • Dain
    11 years ago
    My favs LUV the little vibrator on their clit. They cum and cum and cum.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Never went in big for toys. An occasionally shared Pocket Rocket with a dancer is fun, tho.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Once knew a stripper that got caught vibing a custy in the cr.She had her vibe confiscated and a little time off.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Sex toy? An anatomically correct Barbie?
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Alucard keeps writing me about how good a sharpie in the pooper feels, so I suspect he is being truthful when he says he hasn't used anything sold as a sex toy. Dude just repurposes stuff.

But seriously Drac-a-roo-dude, stop with the PMs 'bout your anal escapades. You're really irritating and you might hurt yourself. Please get some professional help.

Can anybody help Drac-man find a combination psychiatrist-proctologist? He really needs on.
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    Bought my current ATF a rechargable cordless "wand" style vibrator last week for OTC play. While I am certain that we overpaid, it has proved more than worthwhile in the two sessions we have enjoyed it. Only downside is a much more pronounced "wet spot" on the bed. lol.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    A stripper friend told me that she had a "personal massager" from Brookstone which has a rechargeable battery and it lasts 2 hours on a charge. And it fits in her purse (for emergencies? .
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I bought my girl a rechargeable vibrator not too long ago. We love it for the most part, unless the battery dies mi-orgasm. That sux
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    That's a nice Toy Story
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    ....but no mention of Woody?
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I'm pretty sure I had a woody.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion