tuscl

Bringing a stripper home to meet the wife

gawker
Older than dirt
Monday, April 1, 2013 8:51 PM
My ATF has worked in the same club for a number of years and has had an on again, off again relationship with a regular customer. She knew he was seeing one of the other dancers OTC but was still happy to catch him for a dance. His OTC partner broke into my ATF's locker and stole stripper outfits and shoes, then quit the club and disappeared. About 6 months later she was telling this regular about the stolen merchandise and he said, why don't you come over to my house. She's living with me and my wife and kids. Sure enough; not only was she there but she returned the purloined outfits. Now can any of you picture any scenario where you'd have your fave move in with the rest of the family? The life and times of strippers is more fascinating every day.

20 comments

• jeslola
    11 years ago
    Wow, some people man! But I'm sure everyone has fun after the kids go to bed;)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    NO!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Especially on April Fools Day.
  • chairsky
    11 years ago
    Now is 4/2
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    I'm sure something like this has happened somewhere, sometime. We'll see what snarky-ass thing Allturd has to PM about my ability to predict reasonable odds...oops, I forgot he might have me on ignore. Douchebag!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Was lady gaga there in her wheel chair?
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Mmdv26- well, if its one in a million, the odds are better than Powerball.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Maybe she can cook a killer baked manicotti
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Strippers and wives dont mix.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Hey kids, say hello to Auntie Sparkle. She'll be staying with us for a while.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    As much as I enjoy Gawker's contributions to TUSCL, I as I write this, it says his post was made nine hours ago. That would make it about 11:00 p.m., PDT, still within an hour to go on April Fool's Day. At any rate, it makes for a good story!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Opps, sorry. My arithmetic was off a little. Make that 9:00 p.m., PDT.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    stripper living with you & your wife = BLOODY CAT FIGHT
  • stenton1
    11 years ago
    That scenario would set off World War III or make a good episode of a deadly love triangle on the ID Discovery channel. Be careful out there!!
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Not that it matters, my wife has met my ATF. She just has no idea that she is my ATF. I didn't introduce them, rather a third party. The third party introduced my ATF and me as well at that time, although we had known each other for years.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    In response to those who impugned my veracity all I can say is that I've met the guy and the stripper and the rest is how it was recounted by my ATF (if that ain't a reliable source, what could be better?)
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Sure why not I think it's called a babysitter
  • yndy
    11 years ago
    Isn't this one of the last scenarios which hasn't been made into a reality show?
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    11 years ago
    Hey- I think I saw those people on either Jerry Springer or Montel Williams back in the day. But I forget- WHICH trailer park did they live in??
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Mr. Reaction: the gentleman involved is a " medical professional" living in a very pricy neighborhood and is capable of writing prescriptions . Even the upper crust likes to wallow in the mud occasionally.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion